Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 177.

• Hey Everyone Happy Friday! Thought I would jump in here. I mean with a thread called CORY WATCH, how could I not!? ...I think Nero Jinous is watching a bit to closely... I may need an adult So before we get to the update, let me clear something up. We closed a thread about artist payments the other day and we let you know I would be addressing it. That was actually I miscommunication on our side (I was out of the office). We are addressing it with the artist, not the players. Sorry for the confu…

• love these ideas... you will see some fun stuff coming up ...let me put it this way I am having Zakiir's Frenzy animated as we speak...

• no update to the update this week... BUT, that feast stuff looks great (I promise the Grapes look better in-game, seems a little low rez on the site) also the beast is a bit scary, cheating his high numbers around sacrifice effects could be good... have a great weekend -cory

• Friday has come once again, and with THIS very special Friday... no not special... but lets say GOOD Friday, we must take moment to remember the anniversary of the death of someone special the REASON WE CALL IT GOOD FRIDAY!! James Cagney... famous film gangster and owner of the largest collection of erotic car decals ever assembled (in the 1930's they called them Sicky Stickies) , little known fact... he actually clawed his way out of the grave three days after dying but the catholic church had …

• No Easter event?

HEXCoryJones - - HEX Discussions

in HEX lore Jesus didn't die so no re-birth myth... Jesus runs a convenience store on a lonely peek in the hyperborean mountains our Spring holiday is more about reproduction...

• Hello!!! FRIDAYS IN THE HOUSE DAWG! WOOF WOOF WOOOOF WOFOOFWOWOWWWWOOOF WOOFFF did you know its international PUPPY day! I was trying to figure out which cute puppy picture reminded me most of Jared for today's post... maybe we should all vote on which adorable puppy most captures his essence... forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…a2ec0ff357df3802a94d0df61 All great choices! Yes its Friday, and a very good Friday at that, I am reminded on this day after our launch (and nothing else in the world) how …

• even if I did an update to the update... who would read it! everyone is drafting... ME INCLUDED have fun and we will update the update next week HAPPY DOOMBRINGER!!! I will say so far I am really enjoying the draft format...

• I guess I should jump in here We had feedback from the community that the "pack crack" experience was not what it should be and there should be some incentive to open packs outside of tournaments... (this was NOT my instinct, but I want to try stuff the community suggests) and I am OK with HEX being a bit experimental, heck we have a great community and we can try stuff and see how it works... so the notion was put something in the packs with value that you only get from opening them "raw"... OK…

• Well Hello Hex people! ...so a few of you may have noticed that the Update to the Update was sadly missing for a few months... WELL I am finally back and I can NOW tell you it was ALL Jared's fault... That's right... he hired a high profile lawyer and sued me for defamation and slander!!! the fucking NERVE of that guy! well the trial is over and we settled out of court... per the terms of our settlement, I must officially apologize for the terrible way I represented Jared and post an approved st…

• Quote from Zyblen: “Quote from HEXCoryJones: “...its almost like we need something MERRY... to balance this out... ” Drugged does not mean happy. Though Hap'ie is possibly both. Does this mean we get a cuddly and fun spoiler, next? ” only if you consider this tasty lady and her hot air balloon fun... forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…a2ec0ff357df3802a94d0df61

• ...its almost like we need something MERRY... to balance this out...

• Just to say it again, different group of engineers, so no impact on HEX (we gave art direction and all the game designers at the various groups pitched in a bit to spiff up the game) Yes this is based on the Cerberus engine, I had wanted to do it digitally forever sadly they are all licensed games, so getting the rights was a bit difficult... SO this is great way to get a finished, polished digital version out... and in the future who knows, we may have licensed versions this sneak didn't do muc…

• Siege died

HEXCoryJones - - Feedback and Suggestions

I’m looking at it now

• Quote from Plotynus: “I love Chris' stream, but if you want to make it more interesting, do a giveaway every time he opens a new can of Coke. ” BANKRUPTCY!!!

• Quote from NeroJinous: “Quote from Vegvisir: “Quote from NeroJinous: “Why would anyone even want to watch Chris stream? ” Why would anyone ever watch anyone stream?Because they're interested in what the streamer has to say ” I don't really know. I don't understand it myself. I normally just watch to support people I know and their hobby. Chris isn't interesting, so still don't understand. ” am I missing the sarcasm tag here? the stream Chris did was SUPER interesting if you like HEX and specific…

• Siege Mode!

HEXCoryJones - - HEX Discussions

Hello!!! I know everyone is excited to try siege mode, but I wanted to take a moment to talk about where we are and where we are going with it... First up we will be fixing some minor bugs, everything that pops up from launch (like the keep name not showing up) NEXT we will be addressing the AI, ultimately the experience is only as good as the AI, so we are committed to doing a pass to upgrade that AI... one of the fun things about Siege is trying out all kinds of weird PVE cards... but sadly th…

• Its been close to five years, people will naturally bounce around and play other games or pursue other interests that's natural. I fully expect our exalted friends (and other lovers of HEX) to be back at some point... maybe next week when we launch Siege... who knows? Colin lost over a 100 pounds and is running marathons... that's a GREAT use of his time and I am happy AND jealous of this dedication, if he wants to come back to HEX awesome but it sounds like his priorities are in the right place…

• that comic is amazing! holy shit

• "I'd also love to see exclusive goodies as prizes somehow incorporated into Siege so that the gold and platinum that gets put to the war effort gets used for something." YES X1000 it's actually a component of the larger Keep system... so we will get to it we may want to pull some of that fun forward as we see how siege is working out

• some of the dials we can turn... Immortal for Attack PVE for Attack (no equipment) PVE +Equipment for attack (defender gets static buffs to choose from or new Siege champions) or many other variants it will be fun as I said exploring this space together