Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

• Problem is without a change in monetization even Set 10 won't get much money in HexEnt pockets. With so many people already selling Set10 Packs at $0.9 to cash-out the set more or less will be bought with the platinum already in the system.

• Now that everybody knows the prices of PvP cards can be tanked be a surprise-decision of HexEnt people will be very cautious to buy very expensive cards, making limited play even more expensive, as the market for these PvP cards goes down. I have done a full stop on spending after the Slaughtergear-nerv. And I bought platinum from Hex for at least $1500. Fast forward to today I have stopped playing completely and my daily forum checks are just once a week now. Will be interesting how many PvP pl…

• Quote from Morshadoom: “I think the better your collection is, the more fan you can get out of it. I nearly have every card/equipment piece available at least 4 times, and it is AMAZING so far. Best game experiance since long time for me. I don't want to tease people with small collections, believe me, and I really hope there will be in future some support for more casual players (eg. deck limitstions for defender and attacker like rock decks). ” And this is one of the main problems to get "lost…

• Quote from arub: “ Yes. I never said that it wasnt the case though. I merely tried to say in my initial statement that the current PVE chase cards like triolith, while people spend money on them, are not exactly additional revenue for HEX and that I wish they would monetize these in a way that it would be. ” But it helps all these FreeToPlay-PVP players to continue. That's why I always feel the distinction PVE=FTP and PVP=PTP is totally wrong. A PVE-Player need to buy plat to get his cards (and …

• Without substantially improvements on the PvE the Dungeoncrawler-Tier feels really worthless to me. While technically we got what we pledget for it does not feel like a reward anymore. The double-loot is next to worthless, and with no regular updates it makes no sense to play the same dungeons over and over. It feels a bit like calling the Guild-leader-reward fulfilled with the current chat-interface as a working guild-feature. Another analogy would be the Pro-Tier reward only set-1 and 2 drafts…

• For me the problem is much bigger. I don’t like competition that much. That’s why enjoy PvE a lot. I usually just buy the cards i need for cool and powerful decks, especially if they cost a lot, as I really like powerful effects. Now I’m no longer buying the power cards, but I do not enjoy playing with the less powerful cards too. So I no longer play at all... Strange I know. I have 1400 plat in my account and no idea what to do with it.

• The main problem is that many people (myself included) won’t consider spending money on PvE cards again (hello Kismet packs), because either the cards are not good enough or likely to be nerved later...

• PvE making no money is bullshit. They got quite a lot of real money from me, so I could buy Slaughtergears and equipment only for PvE. And there used to be quite a lot of PvE players that buy large sum's of plat only to buy cards for their PvE decks. They took the money and destroyed the cards value afterwards... Haven't opened the client again after this, just checking the forums every now and than reading some of the "drama"-threads...

• Quote from Steric: “While I have no real information as to how all this stuff is set up, it may be that HXE doesn't have access to the emails associated with gameforge accounts, so they don't have the emails of anyone that hasn't transferred their account already. ” Than they should have arranged an agreement with gameforge so the mails can be send from gameforge to their customers. Did think they learned their lesson with the ToS-disaster, but looks like they do the exact same mistakes again...…

• No warning-mail...? Looks like the mistakes from the ToC-changes will be made again...

• €/plat exchange news

Oliver - - HEX Discussions

Back in the Gameforge days it was 14.000 plat for €100,- now it's 14.000 plat for €117,-. Not the €134,- we used to pay last year, but still not the "old"-deal too...

• Block-format was a really good beginner format. If you join now and have to look for set5+6 cards it's more expensive to gather all the old-set-cards, and the learning curve is steeper too because there are more key-words to remember. On the other hand a bock-format will make the current-set-cards more useful, more expensive, and so lower the "cost" of the limited formats.

• Delayed Friday Update... now!

Quote from Fred: “That being said, I'm just waiting for you guys to fix the shipping to Canada (why can't we have the same deal as Europe at least) and I'll join the QST. ” European is not really "fixed". We get a shipment every 4 Month, but still have to pay full $16 shipment per game (same as Canada), so we get the games later and still need to pay $32 for shipment.

• HEX Bash Announcement

Oliver - - HEX News and Announcements

Now that we have a good source of competitive decklists it's really a shame that there is no easy way to rebuild one of this decks in the deck-editor. Let me import the decklist and buy my missing cards with a few clicks off the AH.

• You don't get new players with a steam-rating "Mixed" (45% positives in the last 30 days - how can you go as low as 45% with the release of a new set?). There are too many other options available. Also the game is no longer featured in the gameforge-client (I guess). With zero marketing, how do you expect people to discover Hex. There are a lot of games with a similar targeted audience, and they all get new games recommended by Steam, but never in my live would I bother to install a 45% game. Th…

• Not only more formats are needed, IMHO a dedicated lobby-room (or chat channel) is necessary. With such a bad chat interface it's impossible to catch all the different people and make arrangements for different games/formats.

• FRAv2.0 and Future Pve Nerfs

I liked to buy the crazy expensive PvE cards to copy crazy decks for PvE runs. With the slaugthergear nerf they removed any motivation to buy some more expensive cards, as these are likely the next candidate to get nerfed. As I do not have the time to grind for these cards and refrain to buy them I can't build these funny decks i liked to play. So I stopped playing (and spending money). And this is from a PvE player with a 130.000 plat collection mostly bought with platinum from the store.

• Frostheart Patch Notes

Oliver - - Maintenance and Updates

Quote from Vroengard: “ Anyone that invested into a playset for Slaughtergear and equipment has more than gained their investment back by no ” Can you please elaborate how you think we got our investment of $300 back by playing the Slaughtergears? I can understand that people with a $250 lifetime-draft-code got their investment back, but DungeonCrawler-perk was meh from the start, and further investments in PvE-stuff now look really stupid from my side...

• Frostheart Patch Notes

Oliver - - Maintenance and Updates

Ouch... This patch did cost me a lot of money too (playsets of Slaugthergears and Roars + Equip + some extras for resale later)... It's easy to welcome this change if you don't have the cards. But if you already bought the cards for quite a lot of money (that you will never earn back by playing a faster deck in PvE, just the resale-value made this somewhat reasonable) you are sure to feel bitter... Sad day...

• Cant log in to support

Oliver - - Bugs and Tech Issues

For security-reasons support is a separate login. So you need to create a new support-account with a separate password.