Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 137.

• Sorry to hear of the struggles, but thank you for the communication.

• Corinth - My favorite of the three - I feel like this one had the most decisions to be made and the most games that were "close". I would make the following changes: - Give a small amount of bonus starting health to the player going 2nd. Due to the draw system, going second is a strict disadvantage. - Remove Shards from the types of cards that could be generated. 99% of the time, the shards might as well be blanks when they are an option. ---- Who's the Boss - I could see this mode being better …

• Just a friendly bump - I am still looking to trade for various rares and legendaries. Thanks a lot to the folks that have reached out already - I have had several great trades already.

• Quote from Utremeld: “Most players don't even make it far enough into playing Hex to read the forums so don't you worry your little head about that - no new players read the forums, barely any players at all do. ” Even if this were true, this somehow justifies exploiting a game mode? I'm done arguing about this. Its obvious you guys don't care about the game's integrity at all anymore, which is a shame because I really respected a few of you guys and considered you good people. This will also be…

• If I was a new player coming to check out the game, and the top thread on the general forums was a thread organizing how to exploit a game mode, I wouldn't even bother checking the game out.

• Quote from NicoSharp: “No. I at least have a morality check when my farming allows me to profit that would hurt others. I thought we were clear on that already? ” If the only restriction is if "it would hurt others", where do we draw the line? Are you okay with people in other games/MMOs exploiting things for cosmetic rewards? If somebody in WoW found an exploit that allowed them to kill a boss for a rare prestige mount, would you be OK with them doing that? Quote from Mach: “Doing this is stupi…

• Quote from NicoSharp: “I wish HEX had better ways to motivate it's playerbase, outside of feeling bad that they need to grind a mode they don't enjoy. The mode is not enjoyed for many reasons we have already shared. It can be fixed. ” I guess more than anything I'm just disappointed in the community, although I'm not really surprised. It is extremely disheartening to see so many prominent contributors to the community and the game condone doing this sort of thing because they don't like a game m…

• Quote from NicoSharp: “You should try it Brynhildr. It's a legitimate amount of work to setup, maintain and do. HEX makes 12.5% administrative fees. Both sides (attackers and defenders) end up losing gold. We risk getting legitimately sniped by other players, and PS4 players alike. So effectively, we are turning a mode, that was designed in a way to suck fun out of people (yes, it does that) by either watching AI horribly pilot their decks and lose their gold/plat to the gamble. Or have them att…

• I understand why people are doing this... but if you're trying to justify cheating the mode's intent by using the lame reasoning that the mode isn't fun so you're entitled to the cosmetic rewards, then you are just deluding yourselves. You are exploiting an oversight by the developers in order to cheat your way to some cosmetic items. Regardless of how fun or flawed the mode is, I'm really disappointed in the community that you all somehow think this is ok because Hex hasn't come out and wagged …

• I'm honestly surprised that this sort of thing wasn't thought about in advance by HexEnt. I mean - it seems so obviously exploitable I can't believe they didn't foresee something like this happening.

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from Brynhildr: “Quote from Ossuary: “Here's some more bullshit the AI is doing: 1. keeps a 6 shard hand with a 1 drop. 2. plays the wrong shard to play the 1 drop, does nothing turn 1. 3. draws a strong 2 drop troop turn 2. plays the crappy 1 drop instead, then plays the shard. also, it currently won't play ragefire, even to kill a troop with 2 defense, that will be lethal if left alone. instead, it just chooses to die. Seriously... you guys need to up your programm…

• Quote from Ossuary: “Here's some more bullshit the AI is doing: 1. keeps a 6 shard hand with a 1 drop. 2. plays the wrong shard to play the 1 drop, does nothing turn 1. 3. draws a strong 2 drop troop turn 2. plays the crappy 1 drop instead, then plays the shard. also, it currently won't play ragefire, even to kill a troop with 2 defense, that will be lethal if left alone. instead, it just chooses to die. Seriously... you guys need to up your programming game, because this shit is just inexcusabl…

• Cool decks - great article! This is a perfect example of what siege mode could be - I hope support is expanded for stories like this through the game interface. It shouldn't only be about having the most ruthlessly broken PvE decks.

• I like what they are trying to do with siege - but the mode only rewards the narrowest of decks; which is a huge flaw with the mode. (AI screwups aside)

• Quote from Blackwood: “Right now, it's a big mess--and over time most defenses are going to gravitate towards decks that are braindead simple for the AI to play and grueling for attackers to engage with (such as Cyclone Shaper / Heroic Echo hello AI in an infinite troop-spawning loop, that's fun.) ” This is my main concern with the mode right now - It's so close to being good! But there is no incentive to use anything other than the most ruthlessly effective decks which ends up being the same 3 …

• What's in your Siege Sack?

Brynhildr - - HEX Discussions

I had two - from previous sieges I did, I assume. 1) Blood Shard Sleeve 2) Equipment for the Ruby Constant (Forgot the name)

• Hello! Wishlist: hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/wishlist=17110 Tradelist: hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/tradelist=17110 I was most active during sets 1-5 and have not had much time to play Hex in the last few months. As a consequence, I am missing many cards to have playsets from sets 5+. I do however, have many extras from sets 1-4. I am looking to make trades for anything from my wishlist for anything on my tradelist of comparable value. If you are a newer player interested in screwing around with …

• I can't speak for everyone else - but showing this to my group of friends who haven't played Hex in close to a year got them interested again. The ability to pick up a constructed quality deck and be able to use it to build their collections without a colossal monetary investment is a great thing. I agree that they could have improved the communication ahead of time, but overall I think this is a great change.

• Great update - I think anything which helps make the lower ranks of the ladder healthier and more welcoming for newer/casual players is a great change. I'm looking forward to checking out these changes.

• Seems like a cool idea for high-end players, the ability to grind packs and value off simply playing the game in cosmic is a good idea. Certain to help jumpstart queues and boost activity. My main concern is that this still won't help me convince my friends to come back to the game; my friends with very limited collections who float around the silver to platinum range. I'd like to see some sort of system implemented to reward players who fight it out on lower ranks of the ladder as well. While t…