Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Is there an ETA on when the article will show back up? It's been 2 day and I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't read this article.

• Quote from Eraia: “to me, it seems like a strange announcement, but it is a definite positive. Since the development for this likely mirrors tablet development, and it nets them a new audience... definite positive. Just not sure why they were hyping this announcement to us... we're not the people likely to be excited for this since we already play on pc. Regardless of the weird marketing, it should open an interesting new door for Hex. Hopefully a very successful one. ” I agree. I think that thi…

• Quote from Fred: “I disagree. Any issue that can disrupt the economy, and this was disrupting it by allowing people to grind a higher amount of gold than expected, should be high priority. A healthy economy is necessary for Hex to remain Hex. ” I disagree with your disagree :). Because what is stoping those same people from doing the fateweave war machinist deck that wins turn 3. It only plays 2 cards? They are going to grind almost as fast. Since gold is 100% made by playing the game it would c…

• I'm pretty indifferent on the Xocoy issue. I could care less if people want to have no fun grinding out $1 worth of gold an hour. Personaly I would rather just work an hour and use that money to buy plat. That being said I wish development team would spend less time on trying to nerf dumb decks in PVE and instead use that time and energy on fixing other issues with the game. As fare as trivializing the campaign I also don't care, if people don't want to play though the campaign and just blow tho…

• Quote from MealyMouth: “I really want to be happy for this and almost feel bad for saying otherwise, but I'm just not. I don't get why all of these events are a 6hr+ straight commitment on a weekend for a digital game. I think more people than not would prefer a delay and create some kind of league/event where you can play 6-8 matches over the course of a week and get prizes based off your final record. This lets people not be tied to the computer for such a long period, as well as allows more f…

• Looks like I need to get a deck going. Im bronze in constructed so............. I'm sure I will do well.

• Is it at 6 or 8? The challonge says 6 but the form says 8.

• I am looking for Violet's Caress X4 and Bounty of the Magus X4. Let me know how much.

• It would be nice to see a zero if they entered but didn't place top 32.

• Hi there! I'd be very interested in joining The Cornerstone guild. Mostly I do limited and PVE. I have been trying to stream when I play hex.

• Quote from Portensio: “Quote from Shubedobedo: “I was talking about the weekly code. I actually wasn't think about the benefit to help drafts fire more quickly. That makes sense, but it also seem good if people are adding money to the hex environment to do seal that they other wise would not have done. ” By helping the draft fire, you do help the hex enviromment, The others that pay to draft. If drafts don't fire, then maybe those players would not play anything else. ” Ya that is a fair point b…

• I was talking about the weekly code. I actually wasn't think about the benefit to help drafts fire more quickly. That makes sense, but it also seem good if people are adding money to the hex environment to do seal that they other wise would not have done.

• The draft gauntlet is fun but sometimes I would like to do sealed or Evo instead but since I have a draft code I fell that I have to always use that first and after I draft and find game over a 2 or 3 day period then I try to do some PVE stuff and next thing I know I have to draft so more. I would love to Draft ticket for Evo entry. Sure I loses some value of the ticket but it would be worth it to switch things up every once and a while. (Draft ticket + 3 packs + 100 plat) or (Draft ticket+700 p…