Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 610.

• Quote from [PSN]Zimtstar1980: “hello friends. Sorry for my bad english, but I come from germany and I try my best I have one question. I only play on PS4 and thats great. I am level 35 and in the Platin League. Last month I was in the cosmic Liga on place 29 ^^. I only use my Candle kin deck at this time and I find its great hehe... Okay now my question. So, I play Siege at the ps4 at this time. Its funny... but I readed, that I can create Siege. But not for the ps4 right? Now I had an Idea. Can…

• Quote from AceBladewing: “No solid single player mode means I probably won't be interested. That's a shame, I was hoping I could get into artifact. ” Quote from CoSVII: “I’m sorry but this style of game does not appeal to me. No PvE is just confirming a hard pass for me. ” We are on the same boat here. I feel for you guys.

• All that discussion brought to my mind, how awesome a custom mode would be, so you can have fun with your friends... For example.... 1. Choose Immortal or Standard 2. Choose Limited or Constructed 3. Choose open thresholds and starting resources. 4. Choose restrictions. 5. Have fun! But nooo....

• Quote from CoSVII: “Walking Calamity turn 1 seems too good to be true.... ” They made it standard so PS4 players can enter, without being decimated by Immortal broken stuff... But yeah... I would love to see that happen...

• You can play arena and have access to every gem. That's what I do

• Quote from Obsidian: “That's too bad. I do enjoy puzzles, so it might still be worth checking out eventually for me, but I guess I'm still waiting for a good digital card game rpg. With both Hex and Thronebreaker visible now, maybe some other company can start forging a really good blend successfully. It seems like it might be a growing genre, and Thronebreaker might give it the popularity needed to produce something really good. ” Somebody convince Bill Gates to buy Hex.

• Quote from Ertzi: “Quote from Ertzi: “I am enjoying Thronebreaker very much. Only a few hours in, but I am positively surprised about the polish. It feels better when playing than it looked in any of the preview videos. The world map is exactly like something that would have been amazing in HEX. I even love the art style. So far I'm pretty excited. Let's see if it'll last. Need to learn more about the mechanics and have some more battles under my belt to know if they will hold my interest. Who k…

• Quote from LegionHS: “OK then it isn`t even worth selling lol. Thx for the advice. ” I hope in a miracle and the game will be salvaged.

• Overdue Tournament Prizes

AxelDWater - - HEX Discussions

Quote from RuricThar: “I'm waiting for $2500 ”

• I don't want to disappoint you, but the truth is that there has been a major drop in the value of cards. Packs are sold for 0.22$ and collections with triple or quadruple value than yours are sold at 75$, not to mention Metronomy who sold a complete collection of 1M plat for 150$. The value of your rares and legendaries are about 100k plat, so you get the shameful amount of 20$. The 1:1 value you are looking for has ceased to exist for more than a year ago.

• Quote from AnomalyCobra: “Quote from Stuie: “They don't even bother with seasonal stuff any more do they? How sad. Oh right - that would require them to give a shit about PVE... never mind. ” not about pve really, its all about the art, or better yet, lack thereof ” It's all about the art of poor management.

• Fight of the Week

AxelDWater - - Entertainment and Tech

Quote from Ertzi: “Quote from AxelDWater: “I have to suggest a new Netflix movie, reminds me of "the raid" a bit. "The night comes for us". ” I watched the trailer. Might be good but it's not for me. I have also been very underwhelmed by Netflix movies for some reason. ” Yeah, I know the feeling. Though this one is worth cause of its raw violence + actor from "The raid". Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from Ertzi: “I have also been very underwhelmed by Netflix movies for some reason. ” Do me (and y…

• Fight of the Week

AxelDWater - - Entertainment and Tech

I have to suggest a new Netflix movie, reminds me of "the raid" a bit. "The night comes for us".

• It's not fishy. I bought a while ago 300 packs for 0.22 from another guy. Scars of War, Frostheart, Dead of Winter.

• Frustrated with FRA

You can find here a lot of ideas. Also, we have a website, which you can find at my signature where you can find tons of decklists, though we haven't updated it for a while now, with all that's not been going on.

• Quote from Gwynen: “Good look. He didn't reply to my mails for weeks ... ” Mine either.

• Quote from Fred: “Welp. That's it. Hex PvP Tools is shutting down. It is with great regret that I must announce that I am shutting down the site. With the current state of the game, I can't justify putting any more effort in this project, even if it's only to keep the servers running. I want to thank you all for your support over the past couple of years. I will keep collecting all the data from the Hex server API for as long as Hex will keep sending it, and I will be ready to revive the site if…

• Not very fond of the sleeve but that's subjective. But having an AA reward that normally would rotate, means we are not going to have a new set till the next season end I guess. (also knowing about the artistgate, i think those AAs are old art, especially the second one looks like Monsuun) So be it, if the game is to survive. BUT! A third cycle of the same sleeves again? How many rotations did we have last time? I think two, please correct me if i am wrong. Finally, I think it is time we get som…

• That friday feeling!!!

Normally, I think today we should get new sleeves. Normally, by now, we should have heard at least a few official words. Normally, today, we will get the silence treatment we all long for. Normally, we should have jumped ship already, but we are here, holding the banner of hope. Let's see what we won't see.

• I would add Stinging Ambush. Deal 1 damage to each attacking troop, 1 cost, diamond.