Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from JazzfanTwentySev: “Xocoy is kinda useless without the right Mercs though, right? I've never tried the deck. ” The super-duper 2T kill monocoy deck needs very specific mercs, yes. Xocoy, in general, isn't useless, it can fit more than one "normal" decks.

• Quote from Pandaemonium: “Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from JazzfanTwentySev: “I have recommended it and STILL would. But, I only recommend PVE. It's free, it's fun, and there isn't a lot like it out there. I still enjoy playing the campaign long after I probably shouldn't. I also think they missed the boat with Siege. Siege is such a great idea. The concept being unlimited PVE where users create the content for you. Sadly, the implementation was bad. Took me about 3 runs to realize that if you …

• Quote from Ertzi: “I find it hilarious that people are so upset about this. Big corporation does what makes them the most money, what a shocker. It was just a matter of time. Just don't buy the game. Vote with your wallet and don't buy Blizzard games, if it is that important to you. I wish HEX had announced beforehand that it will kill all PVE development soon after launch, so I could have ignored it. This game will be shit, ignore it. You haven't spend a dime on it yet. The world is full of shi…

• Quote from JazzfanTwentySev: “I have recommended it and STILL would. But, I only recommend PVE. It's free, it's fun, and there isn't a lot like it out there. I still enjoy playing the campaign long after I probably shouldn't. I also think they missed the boat with Siege. Siege is such a great idea. The concept being unlimited PVE where users create the content for you. Sadly, the implementation was bad. Took me about 3 runs to realize that if you didn't have a Tier 1 PVP deck you weren't welcome…

• He is right. Schild's ways were always a bit unrefined, and I'm pretty sure he owned the fact and was ok with it. The Diablo mobile game was problematic for reasons. The damage control and handling it after the fact is making matters A THOUSAND TIMES WORSE. And video game journalism has been thriving in impunity and without any supervisions / quality check for the past few years as far as I can tell. It's why gaming news sites are now selling controversy instead of game reviews and are taking fu…

• The game mode is a bit bland. The good thing is that there was someone to program it in the client. Go, go, go "The HEX Team"!

• Overdue Tournament Prizes

Vroengard - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Bawb: “Isn't there some legal action ” Yes. But most of the time, in such cases, it's not worth the effort/time/legal fees UNLESS you do it just to prove a point/send a message.

Quote from GobBluth: “Losing your collection/what you expected out of the game is way different than losing out on actual money that was promised. At least in my opinion it is. ” No objection there, but the attitude should be the same, in my opinion. Expect nothing. Be pleasantly surprised if anything happens.

Sorry to hear about your predicament. Sucks that you can't get what you rightfully earned, but hey, think of the bigger picture: No one here got what he wanted / was promised / paid for. Every player got screwed. This endeavor was a huge bubbly mess. Take your losses, walk away and don't look back.

• Fight of the Week

Vroengard - - Entertainment and Tech

Quote from Ertzi: “I have also been very underwhelmed by Netflix movies for some reason. ” Do me (and yourself) a favour and watch What Happened to Monday.

• Frustrated with FRA

Why didn't you check Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List ? Loads of good ideas. I can personally guarantee the following decks: Dream Auction, Silent Dream, Frostmare, Fishbone, Spirits (Budget). All of those are listed as "S" tier. There's so many good decks to try.

• Inb4 thread deletion. EDIT: I hear that Elon Musk is going around buying games and watching anime so maybe there's still hope. <that's a joke>

• That friday feeling!!!

Cons: It's Gwent and not MTG-like.

• Fred will still be collecting the data. I'm sure you could ask him directly to skim through it and give you the few names.

• This is the first time in my life that I'm so close to actually typing and posting profanities online. Though, I remember I replied to a thread yesternight (UTC +3) and I can't find it now. Pretty tame stuff, but was removed. No idea what was posted in the 24hrs there, perhaps @NicoSharp can enlighten me. Anyways "The HEX Team" can *your favourite profanity here*.

• That friday feeling!!!

Quote from Frederik: “Well looking at steamspy there are 50-60 people logging on each day. Even in the best circumstances that we count 50% extra for the non steam version which means 75 - 90 people playing each day. So the question will be how many people play on PS4 daily and do they actually get enough money from so little people to keep hex afloat for a long time? ” The "50%" is more of a rule-of-the-thumb than actual number. We have no idea what's going on since HexPrimal stopped doing mont…

• Quote from CoSVII: “New low! .20 real money for “2.00” pack .... inflation of in game currency is real. ” Probably one of the reasons they stopped the B/CLashes. People used the platinum to buy packs and sell them for so low that no one needed to buy plat anymore. Which also makes the lack of trade with the PS4 a brilliant scheme. No losing platinum purchases from that front..

• Quote from schild: “guys i don't really want to make fun of dinotropia for doing what is asked of him please direct all of your ire at Corey and CZE cool thx ” Employees can quit. They can do it if they disagree with the company's policies. They are not slaves. Just saying. Staying for so long equals him agreeing with the whole jig.

• Quote from AnomalyCobra: “Quote from Sethanon: “If they would care, they would adjust prize payout based on number of players instead of killing the tournament. Oh well, good job again exactly as Ossuary wrote... On related topic, from the latest numbers for Arcanum Vault and Fiveshards Weekly, I actually think Hex is blazing success on PS4 now! Sometimes we are even reaching more than 50 % of PSN players Shame there is no PvE actually, I think they would enjoy this aspect of the game... ” does …

• Play this hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=255856