Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• My friday update : Artifact just release its economic model similar to Hex. Nothing unexpected but people are very hundry by learning this... Well the game will go into oblivion in less time Hex did. Vamve will not be ok to lose money during more than 2 years... The gameplay is still looking awful by the way. I am play Invisible Inc. Very fun and difficult turn base infiltration game Oh and direct challenge in Magic Arena is coming in 3 days. See you next week.

• my Friday update. 1 month into the open beta of MTG Arena. 32 drafts done friday evening. Dominaria was such a good set for drafting. These 32 drafts cost me only $ 10. Also I try Gwent Homecoming and the reboot is still a bad card game completly unbalanced and boring. I also try the solo campaign of the game... Hex should have be that. But again, Gwent gameplay is so bad I barely went throught the tutorial. Oh And I also discover Fallout 76 will be a very bad game. So still waiting for Cyberpun…

• That friday feeling!!!

Gregangel - - HEX Discussions

mtg like or not, Gwent gameplay is very bad, very boring, just about numbers. And it is like playing tarot. One card at a time... Now they add a active ability on some cards to make it more groovy but... far from enought to make the game not boring like hell

• Quote from Cernz: “also there is a confirmation of a "draft" mode for artifact, soo for ppl who like to play "real" tcgs over ccgs... there is something on the horizon as well ” i am very skeptical about Artifact gameplay.

• with Magic Arena in open beta, i will never play Eternal again.

• ... for the first time in the last 4 years, Hex was not the first game I installed. I installed Magic Arena then LotR living cards game and Divinity Original Sin 2. I will reinstall Hex only if a new set is released. So more likely never. And if I do it will only be to get ride of my plats. A page is turned. Sadly. So see you soon on other games maybe (i already come accross former Hexers elsewhere).

• Tournament suggestions

... Oh, and also add a hundred bots opponents to play with...

• Quote from Obsidian: “After the way they're treating the Hex community, I'm not sure who they think is going to buy Shards. ” Shards is also a poor dev management project. It wont survive more than 1 year I think.

• Quote from Pandaemonium: “Tribunal streamed it a few days back. I honestly wasn't impressed enough to warrant a buy. One reason the reviews are so low is there is a loot box system in it that looks pretty poor. People consider a living card game something where you buy all the cards at once. ” Actually there is absolutly no lootboxes inthe game. And they clearly stated during the dev of the game they want to stay far away of it. So I don't know what you call lootbox ? It is a LCG so you know exa…

• Thronebreaker

Quote from Goliathus: “Quote from Gregangel: “Quote from cainhu: “Sidenote : We may like or dislike Gwent's gameplay, (i'm not a big fan either) but they still can support a $100.000 tournament in September, and the World Masters has a $250.000 prize pool, in a world where literally hundreds of CCG's come and go. Maybe they doing something well. ” Not really. They just take the advantage of a popular ip in video games. ” "Taking the advantage of a popular IP" and "doing something well" are not m…

• Thronebreaker

Quote from cainhu: “Sidenote : We may like or dislike Gwent's gameplay, (i'm not a big fan either) but they still can support a $100.000 tournament in September, and the World Masters has a $250.000 prize pool, in a world where literally hundreds of CCG's come and go. Maybe they doing something well. ” Not really. They just take the advantage of a popular ip in video games.

• Thronebreaker

to clarify. (About LotR / dont care about Gwent : gameplay is bad) In early access you have to buy a founder pack (diffrent price are avaible) after early access the game will be free with ingme purchase. The first plan was to unlock for free ( no $ or f2p currency needed) every first quest of each campaign (5 quests total). Today they decide to unlock the 5 quest of the first campaign to anyone who bought a founder pack. And they are working to revamp their monetization because people feel the …

• Thronebreaker

Quote from BlazingRagnarok: “Quote from Gregangel: “you miss on important fact : people in general and particulary on steam are idiots ” True, but sifting out all of the idiots doesn't change the facts of the situation for LOTR LCG, which, frankly, do not look good. ” They already admit mistake in the monetization and already changed things. And they are working on a complete overall of it. And I can say : the game is a blast to play. Quote from Obsidian: “He didn't give people a way to pay him,…

• Thronebreaker

Quote from ThomThom: “Quote from TheBlackCrypt: “Quote from Ertzi: “Quote from Autzen: “Anybody else seen this today? rockpapershotgun.com/2018/08/2…lo-becomes-thronebreaker/ gog.com/game/gwent_thronebreaker Literally what people have been asking for for years in this game. ” Goddammit! Why only card games I cannot stand seem to thrive? I don't like Gwent at all, but I will check this out if and when it ever releases. That's how desperate I am for a robust single-player RPG card game. Yuck. Stil…

• with 16 bash players and less than 40 clash players, let them save time and add all the cosmetic in the store....

• eternal card game

Quote from Obsidian: “Eternal was alright. The appeal wears off once you hit the more difficult tiers of decks and run out of their newbie gold generosity. Once you make it to masters, the AI drafts don't really pay for themselves, and grinding gold in their gauntlet is pretty unbearable. But I will give them credit for the sheer variety of decks you run into. I've been playing a lot of the new Legend of the Five Rings game, both in paper and online. It's a great game, but unfortunately won't sc…

• HexE in Gencon 2018 ?

Can we meet the Hex dev team in Gencon this year ?

• How far is AZ3 coming?

ask Buzz Ligthyear

• MTGA beta keys

Gregangel - - Entertainment and Tech

no more. Sorry for everybody else.

• MTGA beta keys

Gregangel - - Entertainment and Tech

1 left