Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 255.

• It was a fun run while it lasted. I don't regret spending $750 on the KS. I got that back and more with my weekly draft tickets for as long as I played. I also managed to make some of it back by selling my collection twice two HexPrimal. I sure hope they were able to make money before it was clear the game was over. Now I'm onto a different TCG that's eating up my time and money - Star Wars Destiny.

• The economy is already broken...

• Signature decks are already a soft form of price ceiling. collectively, no cards in those decks will be more than 2500p. And the decks were designed around cards specifically that weren't rotating out in the next set. It's almost like HXE wants cards to be cheap. Making a hard price ceiling for cards (and selling cards themselves at the ceiling) would just be expanding the signature deck idea to the game as a whole. And if it pisses off people that want to exploit the market, so what? I'd be gla…

• This is the 2nd worst mode. Gotta love when the opponent gets 3 amazing legendaries out and you get jack shit. going 1-6 feels AWESOME!

• Quote from Wolzarg: “Turn 1 they fateweave. Turn 2 they fateweave turn 3 they fateweave turn 4 they do combo with protection and fateweave turn 5 they win if you can counter Like again that seems so tame by turn 4 i feel like it should be quite possible to have two answers or a win immortal is quite the powerful format. What deck can't race or beat this and is still competitive? That said any rematching is absolutely horrible to me and i would rather not get a game at all than play the same pers…

• Quote from Morwath: “Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from Morwath: “Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from Darkwonders: “Found the deck he's talking about. hexpvptools.net/gauntlet/run/17513954977850875468 Quite the hilarious deck. Complete shit against burn decks game 1. Looks like he needs to side in interrupts G2. Apart from Gambit, there's no drawing in this deck. There's only a single gambit in this deck. Deal with that and you're golden. Bury would be the best way to deal with that. That and discard c…

• Found the deck he's talking about. hexpvptools.net/gauntlet/run/17513954977850875468 Quite the hilarious deck. Complete shit against burn decks game 1. Looks like he needs to side in interrupts G2. Apart from Gambit, there's no drawing in this deck. There's only a single gambit in this deck. Deal with that and you're golden. Bury would be the best way to deal with that. That and discard cards as it takes at least 3 turns to set up if he wants to have resources ready for interrupts.

• Current Packs Kismet Draft - 6 Shattered Primal - 1 Doom Primal - 1 Shards - 35 Shattered - 20 Armies - 35 Primal -5 Herofall - 3 Frostheart - 5 Dead of Winter - 5 Doombringer - 5 I have access to also get about 52 more Doombringer packs (or whichever of the released sets you want). I will also throw in any free Primals I get from them. Plat value for all above would be ~ 25000 if bought strictly on the auction house (does not include the extra primals I may get). If you'd rather have all the la…

• Quote from schild: “omg shit like that is so solvable They clearly just don't care ” I'm sorry dude. They literally just shat on your request and thought it was OK.

• HOLY SHIT. This is by far the laziest mode ever. It's hilariously bad. I really hope no one participates. There is absolutely nothing to defend about this mode. GG devs. I didn't think you could put any less work into a mode, but ya gone and outdid yourselves. Really outstanding. The cricket chirping is a nice touch too.

• My free draft tickets... Though it hasn't been as fun since they changed the prize structure when going to non pod drafts. Just dropped my draft after two losses. No point playing the third match for a rare.

• Totally fun to get board wiped by a banned card... It's like they didn't even bother to at least attempt to balance it. At least it only took me 400p to get the sleeve. Went 5-1 once. Other times were all 2/3. Still a shitty mode.

• yup... Still fuck Merry Melee... Went 2-3 two times in a row... so 200 plat got me nothing.

• The Merry Melee needs to give us 5 of each shard... Just got an unplayable Noble Heart...

• Congrats for being the spotlight on Friday's post! I wish I was as creative as you and put up special challenges for siege. I have a good amount of PvE cards to use.

• New Merry Mode looks fun! Still think that the prize structure should be tweaked. How about instead of a random rare for 3 wins, give a random rare resource? Those are always staples in competitive decks, and provides something way more useful than a 30p rare. That may provide too much value, but would be an improvement over the current rare.

• I disagree on proper draft. We can hardly get the current draft going... I don't think going back to pod drafting would fix things. I'd rather they go in the opposite direction and have 100% async drafting, like Hearthstone. I like the process of picking cards from packs to build my deck... but with the current size of people, we just don't have enough interest in people waiting for 8 people to draft. Plus 100% async draft would be so much nicer for new people. They get all the time in the world…

• Don't forget that you also have to babysit your siege. For people that are only on once a day, they have to hope that their siege was defeated since the previous day that they put it up. If it gets defeated after they log off, they've now lost an entire day of letting the siege increase.

• You can still do the win trading. It actually takes less effort. You just need someone you can trust to trade the 500k gold back and forth since you can put up a maxed out immediately. Someone calculated that at the current gold to platinum ratio, it takes less than 1000 platinum to get enough sacks for the battleboard.

• Quote from Transience: “Quote from Fred: “This is a doubling down on the "Chase items should be chase" mentality of Hex. Get over it people. We are not supposed to have access to all the prizes within the first week. Hex set the prize of those items to "expensive", they want them to be expensive. The 60-shards decks was abusing that. Nobody was supposed to get the battle board in the first week. Heck, probably not even in the first month. You will only find that 2 sacks per hour isn't enough if …