Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• wtb some rare Goods

Eraia - - Auction House and Trading

I'll try to remember to log in long enough to check my collection to see if I have any spares... I know I don't have spares of Angel of Foresight(one of the last things I spent money on this game was buying enough plat to buy four of these off the AH and, in case I ever do play again, I can't do without them lol), the equipment, the Oak, or the mercs... but I might have witch/tracker/mage.... not sure.

• I have two questions for you guys.

Eraia - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Dekroma: “This thread... being about actually playing the game... legit about broke my heart Fuck. ” I miss playing the game, and threads like this reinforce that... just... I don't miss it enough that I'm going to support their current attitude of non-engagement by bolstering their numbers.

• They never gave us any form of social features at all(other than one of the worst chat interfaces around), they didn't add any form of realistically replayable content to the pve, there was never any co-op or the like, and they never really leveraged their pvp crowd in any faesible way other than to try to squeeze money out of them a bit at a time. If they'd built these 'merry melee' modes 2 years earlier and made them free to play for everyone with just a simple 1v1 queue interface, things may …

• Quote from Ertzi: “I find it hilarious that people are so upset about this. Big corporation does what makes them the most money, what a shocker. It was just a matter of time. Just don't buy the game. Vote with your wallet and don't buy Blizzard games, if it is that important to you. I wish HEX had announced beforehand that it will kill all PVE development soon after launch, so I could have ignored it. This game will be shit, ignore it. You haven't spend a dime on it yet. The world is full of shi…

• as a few have said, the problem isn't THAT Diablo Immortal exists, it's that they treated it like something their fans would be excited about.

• spoiler: Christmas is cancelled too.

• Anyone logged in long enough to see if there're even enough cosmic players to HAVE a tournament? lol

• That friday feeling!!!

Quote from Cernz: “imagine its friday ... and nobody cares ” I actually forgot about the Friday Update until today.

• wow.

• I love the gumption... but with the way work is combined with the other responsibilities I've taken on myself, I simply don't have the time for the effort I'd need to put in to submit an entry I'd be proud of for this... and, taking a lesson from the devs, I don't want to submit something I am not proud of.

• draft roatations

They screwed up by leaving evo on this garbage set... back when they announced the last flashback events, evo still had SOME activity, and they could've reinvigorated it by bringing back an evo format people actually enjoyed... but instead they left evo to rot and tried to reinvigorate a queue that requires eight people to fire... and it just failed miserably. But.. just the latest in a long list of Hex mistakes. However, I will reiterate: If they do a special evo event(particularly one involvin…

• That friday feeling!!!

Quote from Goliathus: “Judging by Cory's storytelling skill, probably just a lot of NPCs dying over the eight years. ” Ya know... the game itself dying is kind of like EVERYONE in the gameworld dying. So maybe THIS was their eight years of storytelling. #hexconspiracytheorist

• Halls of Kukatan are, honestly, a great addition to almost any diamond deck nowadays... but that might be too late for going second... what you need are 1-cost answers. Spiritbound Spy is a good one. As is the 1 cost 1/1 rebirth or the 1-cost 1/1 swiftstrike. Violet's Caress and the... uh... it's from this past set... the action that gives things -1/-1 and makes them spawn phantoms... that's also really good for that fight.

• Quote from Utremeld: “Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Utremeld: “I'm confident that the dogs don't care what you call them. ” Yes, but the people that breed is named after might. I'm sure if there was an N-word Terrier breed it'd have been changed long before now, regardless of what the dogs think. ” Social justice for dog breed names is my new reason to drink excessively. ” That's bad for your health, not that it really matters to me.

• Quote from Utremeld: “I'm confident that the dogs don't care what you call them. ” Yes, but the people that breed is named after might. I'm sure if there was an N-word Terrier breed it'd have been changed long before now, regardless of what the dogs think.

• Quote from DeathRealm: “Eskimo dog ” huh... I'm surprised that such a controversial racial term is still allowed for the dog breed and that it hasn't been renamed to something more politically correct. lol

• well... how's everyone's Friday going?

• It's gotta be a cross between a shih tzu and a bulldog - also known as: Bullshiht. but serious answer... maybe a Collie

• Fight of the Week

Eraia - - Entertainment and Tech

I think I'm more of a fan of comic fights because I love prettymuch the entire Jackie Chan movie roster of fights.

• Presentation vs mechanics

I'm personally of the opinion that a successful card game is either going to require a successful brand to secure a playerbase going in, or a miracle. That's why most of the dcgs(digital card games) we see taking off are Warcraft, Witcher, Lord of the Rings, Magic, etc Polish is, of course, super important - especially post-Hearthstone - but it is the starting audience that gives the time for the mechanics/polish/etc. to work.