Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Dreadlings, drop spider before combat. If spider sticks, other spawned dreadlings would still trigger when they get blocked and deal damage, or other spiders can now chump block and mill... Also, this opens up milling potential if you can somehow get the spiders to deal damage via other means rather than combat damage, like when a spider is forced to fight something, or when a spider burns its owner through something like Pained Existence... yes, you would have to have spiders, but you can keep …

• Oh god, please tell me the gloves equipment for Dream Spider has an error in the patch notes and that the it meant "whenever a spider you control deals damage to an opposing champion" rather than "whenever a spider you control deals damage..." If it was simply dealing damage... oh how quickly degenerate mill would become: Can you answer Dream Spider? No? Cry.

• Actually, going on a tangent from Frederik's post, my closet thing to a criticism of the changes they made is that I fear the buffs to dream spider might be a little too strong... The ability to mill until you hit a troop will be really strong against decks with few troops, and then having that ability proc for each spider that connects with equipment... that seems bonkers unless I misread/misinterpreted things... couple that with other cards that generate spider troops... dreadlings, spider egg…

• The nerfs to mill and specifically Phenteo's Gift was badly needed. One of my first thoughts when playing through a Vennen way when Adventure Zone 1 was shiny and new is that if they were ever going to design multiplayer co-op, they would have to figure out a way to make content that isn't going to be trivialized by a team of three terror-mill decks and without just hard countering mill (but in the case of terrorantulas, the mill might not matter when you have a legion of 5/5 bodies, each that k…

• It's Your Card - Week 1

Ravengrove - - HEX Discussions

Oh! The troop should be something that affects the summonable troops in current PvE encounters making the encounters more insane! Like how Engorged Gobbler from the Dead of Winter set made Bogberg crazier because he can now summon a bunch of 10/10 crush gobblers with his champion power!

• What they envisioned is merging the concept of an mmorpg and a collectible trading card game: that was the main concept that set this game apart. Everything we see released the the current PvE definitely seems like a technical demonstration. With what they've demonstrated they can do, they can keep cranking out similar content to what we have. They probably already have designed workable playing versions of the missing classes you've mentioned but probably don't release them because they don't r…

• AZ2 similarly was just another technical demonstration in my eyes: - Encounters with alternative win/lose conditions (survive the pirate attack), showing off more mechanics they can implement in a card game (the extra encounters at the end) - technical demonstration of ship exploration ship skills, ship exp, uncovering new nodes by completing adjacent nodes, nodes with hidden events (the nodes leading to the king of hexlantis encounter), ship quests, etc etc etc - mercenaries demonstrating party…

• I've been a bit busy and haven't been keeping up with the forums, but I have a comment here (though may be a bit off topic, just pointing out something regarding to some things about HEX PvE that may or may not be relevant to some other comments in this thread). I don't know if it's the way my mind works, but the current PvE campaign in HEX seems to be more of a technical demonstration of what they can do with some lore wrapping. What I'm saying is that everything they have released so far seems…

• So I actually deleted my Vennens to make room for other characters (mostly because I found terror mill made everything too easy)... but this work in progress is going for a different route. Work in progress... will format when this gets more... umm... complete. Will be getting a Vennen up, but not sure of which class this would work best with. Rangers get a pet spider that can be summon for the spider synergy, Clerics seems solid for the Healing Aura, Blessings, and free Steadfast, Mage copying …

• Preface: This human warrior deck is also pretty straight forward (I like humans if you couldn't tell...). Pretty squishy build, but this deck pretty much screams "warrior" in theme. Skills: (14 points at level 15) - Fury (0) - Berserking (2) - Boiling Blood (0) - Affinity: Warriors (1) - Warlord: Agility (1) - Warlord: Parrying (1) - Deep Pockets (1) - A Warrior's Guilt (-1) - Training: Combat (1) - Reinforcements (2) - Training: Tactics (1) - Blacksmithing (1) - Old War Wounds (-1) - War Prepar…

• Preface: This human ranger deck is a bit "Hunter" themed with pets swinging face and cards/abilities to snipe off things that get in the way of pets swinging face. Skills: (14 points at level 15) - Ranged Expertise: Leg Shot (1) - Ranged Expertise: Overwatch (1) - Ranged Expertise: Scattershot (2) - Eye of a Sniper (1) - Affinity: Rangers (1) - Lay of the Land (0) - Pet Treats (1) - Unlock: Bombardment (2) - Pet Training: Stalk (1) - Every Piece of the Animal (1) - Survival Skills (0) - Barrier …

• Preface: This deck is constants based and is the most recent of the many decks I experiment with on human cleric. There are many viable variations all based around constants, but this current setup is slightly more tuned to be resistant to troop aggro. My Tafford the Tireless actually runs a ruby diamond version with the more burn face constants. The skills I currently have on this character aren't really optimized for this deck at the moment. They are just general skills I have across multiple …

• Preface: So I don't have a character slot to even try out a dwarf mage, but the theme of the deck revolves around Ricochet Blast equipped with the Fire-Touched Claws (Gloves): "Mages you control get '[1-SHOT]: (0) --> Deal 2 damage to a random opposing champion or troop' this turn." Some key mages are Boomsmith equipped with Boom Shoes (Feet): Your Boomsmiths have, "Mages you control have 'This deals double damage.'" and Smitebringer. The basic idea is to play a Ricochet Blast with all of your m…

• Preface: I don't have my dwarf cleric at level 15 yet, but I'm toying with the Arena Regular with helmet equip (Gladiator Helm) and Bloodlust with trinket equip (Banner of Blood) combo for the exponentially stacking damage multipliers. The idea is to use a lot of charge generation card combinations such as Arcane Alacrity Sapphire's Favor, Blessing with the Blessing Rod, the various crackling cards such as Crackling Tide and Crackling Bolt while Arena Regular and Bloodlust are on the board to st…