Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 294.

• Thanks for the answer. Sad times, but I'll check back later <.<

• Hello, Hexers! It's been a while since I joined the wonderful world of Hex TCG. I absolutely love the gameplay, but there were small things that kept creeping in on me and eventually I got annoying by the game. So, I wonder if some things have changed. 1) Auction House. Is it still one by one card sale without price? 2) Is there a crafting or any other system to get rid of thousand upon thousand unsalable commons that slow down your collection management? And/or Any major improvements to economy…

• Sold out

KotoTheMage - - Auction House and Trading

New*: Each 100 packs give you 10 Dead of Winter Packs for free!

• Sold out

Have plat for 300 more packs.

• Sold out

Packs of your choice, available at game store. 0.8$ each, Payment via Paypal. Update: Have plat for 300 more packs. Update: Each 100 packs give you 10 Dead of Winter Packs for free!

• Closed

What Transcience said. I will get what you want for the plat. I really like HEX, no question there. The thing is my working hours increased, so I have less time for HEX, and the community is so small, that I struggle to find games during my free time (early EU/asia primetime). So, I decided to cash out. Hit me in game, via email or forum conversation, if you guys want anything.

• Closed

NVM

• Quote from Vroengard: “ I'm no programmer, but you're talking about implementing a completely new prompt / pop-up window that currently does not exist. Something "minor" would be to copy/paste the line of code that allows for 48hrs max listing and change the "48" to "72", then show it on the interface with a new button. But hey, your "minor" might be different than mine, no point arguing there. ” Not a pop-up window. When you click on a card you want to sell, you return to AH window where there …

• Quote from Vroengard: “ 1) Open the AH. 2) Search for the item. 3) Choose the type of price sorting you want. 4) Change currency and hit search again. 5) Then go and list. ” There's only one problem with this method. It takes 3-4 hours to post 100 different cards. There's no AH in any game that requires this amount of afford and time.

• How's it not minor? On event, when I double click a card and choose it for sale, we do only one data base interraction, and that's exactly 1 string of "SELECT ... FROM ... WHERE ... LIMIT". We get a table of of results and chose minbid and maxbid indexes from it. That's it. Am I missing something?

• When listing cards for sale, you don't see any info about the card and have to use 3d party to check the price/history. This is extremely inconvenient. Even a simple number, min/max bid would really speed the process up and make it 1000 times easier. It will increase user activity on AH by a ton, guaranteed. I'm not asking how hard it could be to implement that, because I know it's exactly 5 minutes of one man's time, but how badly can it load the database? We get the same prices in the "Buy" ta…

• Quote from Meskinandas: “Queuing time - it became even more annoying. Drafts extremely slow to start but that not the worst. If you win 2 out of 2 and have the last game, by my own experience the minimum waiting for your last game would be around 2h. In regards to auction, well it is almost dead. Not possible to sell anything decent, if it is not from current set. ” Thanks for the info. I tried it today to confirm this. The game has become even more US prime-time-ish. It's almost impossible to p…

• It's been a while since I logged in, my biggest complaint was huge queuing time and terrible auction house. I wonder if those things changed recently, could any one tell me, please? Thanks in advance!

• Popularity of Drafts

KotoTheMage - - HEX Discussions

BTW, everything would be fixed for me if I could queue in a draft and sell my cards on AH at the same time, even if it's 30 mins wait per game. And new/reworked AH would make things perfect.

• Popularity of Drafts

KotoTheMage - - HEX Discussions

Personally, I don't play the new drafts as often because I find the pool a bit boring. I didn't play during 1-5 sets, so I don't feel any nastalgia, plus the amount of new cards that I can use in the constructed is small, plus no chance of primal, plus longer queue times, it feeds on itself. I've tried evo but during asian prime time, it's 40+ mins for a game, no thanks. I'm a big fan of hex, but I just can't play it right now. Maybe someone else feels this way, then we have a picture here. Was …

• During Asia prime time, Hex TCG is not only MMOTCG but also a queuing simulator. I've never seen so many genres mixed in one game!

• Quote from icecon: “You are right, but that's a very tactical way of thinking about DH. Tactics is not everything, the bulk of winning and losing takes place in deck-building before the match starts. And his impact in deckbuilding is much higher than his tactical impact. But on the subject of tactics, what happens is that folks invariably play removals in the first few turns and therefore you can't play a non-socketed, non-deathcry troop on turn 4 or 5 because DH will come down and make you sac …

• Quote from icecon: “Am pretty agnostic about the meta type but there are some rumblings around about the long period of control strength we're seeing and this Haraza nerf reinforces that doesn't it? How about we put Dark Heart on the watchlist? Card has been in top 8/16 in a similar frequency to LV. It zones out the vast majority of midrange decks and constant decks. And it alone is responsible for the answers everything characteristic of Runebind and Clash of Steel in many scenarios. Right now,…

• Quote from Vootie: “ie2z2o.jpg For the past six months, this bug has been irritating me where occasionally, the game will zoom in on a selection screen (typically with dual resources) which refuses to close or go away when the opponent receives its turn. As you can see from the picture, the current trigger has nothing to do with the shard obscuring the battlefield and I cannot even select a correct target because it is being smothered by the displayed shard. The card sticks in the foreground and…