Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 83.

• I used to run 4 forge 4 triolith 4 jack-hat without issue in a couple of control decks. BS and RS

• The idea would be to issue account bound play-sets of the remaining 5 remnants until set 10 can be completed. Re-skin the art from the existing remnants if the assets for the new ones do not exists yet. Open up the possibilities of new decks in immortal and constructed without the release of new cards. Basically a next-to-free reason for people to keep playing.

• You can more or less stuff them into any deck you want, but decks using recursion (e.g. refuel/zomboyz) to get them back and get them more boons is pretty good, as are tempo decks with cheap removal (e.g. return to cinder) or psuedo removal (runebind/t'katcha champion) to clear the way for the poppers. Those are the best 2 mechanics I can think of. Good luck brewing.

• Quote from Spit: “If the AI played perfectly like you want it to, I doubt anyone would attack a Siege. The chances of a standard deck winning against 3 perfectly played PvE decks would be incredible slim. ” But then we'd be able to attack with immortal/equipped/pve decks too, and that would be fun. Though I doubt the AI will ever be able to handle any of that - except maybe the immortal stuff.

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

xbete - - Guides

Quote from kjolnir: “Quote from xbete: “Quote from CoSVII: “I have been using a turns deck that has been very consistent. Twice I have beaten Elite Hogarth. (Both equipped SOR and rimeclaw are essential to a good match up Vs the cheating Aggro bosses). The rewards are locked behind Siege Sacks for the Wardens but they are worth it. Socketing is key: Annie with summon rhino and steadfast/skyguard and REH with spell shield and dig for troops. There is a lot of “dig” in the deck, optimally you want…

xbete - - Guides

Quote from CoSVII: “I have been using a turns deck that has been very consistent. Twice I have beaten Elite Hogarth. (Both equipped SOR and rimeclaw are essential to a good match up Vs the cheating Aggro bosses). The rewards are locked behind Siege Sacks for the Wardens but they are worth it. Socketing is key: Annie with summon rhino and steadfast/skyguard and REH with spell shield and dig for troops. There is a lot of “dig” in the deck, optimally you want Annie on 3 and Warden on 4 so you can g…

• never seen this bug before.

xbete - - Bugs and Tech Issues

He just timed out - look at his clock.

xbete - - Guides

Also this Lunar Resonance / Mind Games / Daarmak / Cartomancy deck, which is certainly more fun than good. hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=329127 Any ideas to improve this one would be welcome.

xbete - - Guides

Not game breaking, but I've been playing this siege defense of mine in FRA hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=340232 Which has been fun and mostly successful. It mostly wins through Sir Regi, but can also win with beat down and mill. Edit: I've played this more 3 times now and completed each run, 13/2 or 14/1. Probably the most fun deck I've played recently and I think I'll try and optimize it for FRA rather than siege if anyone has any ideas. As of now, this is how the deck works: Ideally we have a t3 …

• Quote from Plotynus: “Quote from JeffHoogland: “It is standard legal cards that have lots of volatile prices as well. I wanted to refer someone the sisters deck I 3-0-1'd the bash with: hexpvptools.net/tournament/1126306718/player/4458793 Sunday night PVP tools estimated it was almost 30k plat to get off the AH. As of this post it estimates it is 21k plat. On Primal it costs $160 before a discount code. That is a _huge_ amount of inflation on the AH. It is tough seeing non-game related stuff lik…

• Quote from AxelDWater: “I think @Osamaru that there are people who have gone for whale hunting and try their luck. The last couple of days I have seen absurd prices for cards mostly used in siege. Underworld reinforcements sold for 2k plat, Xenthoth's Missionary 2,5k plat and many more. Makes me really sad but that's what an open market is. ” Calling it an open market or even market is a bit flattering. I just checked on PVPtools - this week there was 59,000,000 of plat listings, but only 1,350,…

• Quote from Blackwood: “Hmm, that's a good question; I'm inclined to say no, simply because I don't want it to just be a repeat of the Portalbello Special badge for Portalmania, but I'm open to suggestions. ” My suggestion was more a joke than anything, though potent puffball looks slightly appetizing. More so than bloat cap at the very least.

• Someone trying to jack prices up?

xbete - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Opalia: “The only crasy price is AA Hex Engines. It seems somebody bougth one copy by mistake for 4000 platinum instead of 4000 gold. As only 2 copies of this card have been sold for plat list 3 month average perce is now 2050 plat ” That or a way to transfer plat from ps4 to pc account?

• Someone trying to jack prices up?

xbete - - HEX Discussions

Someone is always trying their luck but I don't think they succeed very often, except in wasting their time, as they could otherwise sell their jank for a reasonable price to someone who wants to play a card game rather con-man / broken market simulator.

• Do shroompin count as food?

• This is proving to be quite addictive. Thanks again Blackwood for this creative play experience.

• Quote from Pandaemonium: “Con, collusion. Me and you fire it up on a off time and I dont pay anything and let you beat me for rewards. I guarantee that is the first thing that will happen. ” Yep, that would be a problem. End of idea I think, probably, though are the rewards enough to bother with that? Perhaps

• Allow free entry to immortal gauntlet without chance of prizes. Or without prizes except for tickets - same rate as the old ladder. Pros - fills up the gauntlet - allows people to test deck ideas more freely - promotes wider participation in immortal and rotated cards - if tickets given out then promotes wider participation in ICS Cons - more jank being played in immortal gauntlet - free wins from jank warping results / meta snapshot until we have enough data Any other pros or cons? Personally I…

• Quote from Steric: “As for the original suggestion, I don't really like it because it makes it so that a keep that is being ignored will stay ignored while keeps that have already gotten attention get more attention. It makes it so that getting lucky and having that one random PS4 player attack your keep becomes a large increase in your total sacks over the next few days and if you get unlucky and get no attacks, your keep continues getting no attacks since it doesn't have many sacks. Assuming t…

• Quote from Steric: “Quote from Enyeez: “I was unaware that you could abuse it before, so I am earning my saks the hard way. And listing a keep for 1 sack just to have it sit there for 24 hours for it to be "worth it" to attack, just seems so terrible. Now I get to re-list my siege def every three days for a GRAND TOTAL of 70 sacks. But attacking is much less fun, every player worth attacking has a mono ruby deck on slot three, and apparently always get to go first, and then it's a coinflip at be…