Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 167.

• @Fred thank you for all the fish.

• Yeah not even a bad joke this time. Maybe me expecting at least that is also to much.

• So now it's Donna Summers, each week each friday one lame joke. So we get a least B-movie style one liners. I am waiting for next week cheap joke. That's all the positive things i see right now haha. Oh and I am doing fine today.

• Draft deck is missing

Treasure - - Bugs and Tech Issues

The same for my started now a different flashback draft. Maybe they deleted all existing drafts before flashback.

• Never did happen for me before, but it started yesterday and had it in a draft like a dozen times, missed 2 picks due to it. Problem did go away after 5 minutes. I am from the EU. Don't play much since the artist gate. Was in Diablo 3 and i didn't get disconnected there. I am like 99% sure it's a problem with hex with their server and not my computer or my isp.

• Happy 5th Birthday. To bad not a single mention about PVE. Hope the next birthday holds more for the people who feel left out.

• As schild already explained it's about playsets of chase rares. Also it was about Hex not WOTC I don't give a damn what they do.

• Quote from GryphonGardens: “My understanding of events is very, very different: - Signature decks are a band-aid to keep Standard accessible amidst failing economy. - HxE has learned they can sell cards directly, that makes AH improvements the lowest priority. - Nobody is making fuss because that would make cashing out even more difficult than it is. ” Alas that has shocked me the most when they (hex) were breaking the most important rule they imposed on themself and people swallowed it, at that…

• Well my suggestion was to have more player retention but if they don't care for that then no need to slow down, over a dozen of my friends when i asked them why they did stop playing tcg's all of them answered to fast cycle i am still very surprised each time i tell people to slow down they tell me income will be bad or meta will be stale but loosing players is also hurting the income so you still make less money with it but alas i have no data if it's the faster releases is better for income.

• The to fast new PVP set release was always my biggest gripe with the game and also why i did quite other tcg's , i tried so many times to reason with the dev's about it but yeah were deadset on those and now they couldn't even pay artist because they are crapping out to much AA cards. But yeah still no problem with the speed of releases and the floods of AA cards in their eyes. So i would really suggest stop making so many AA's , and stop releasing one PVP set each 4 months make it 5 or 6 at lea…

• Friday Update Update! 5.25.18

Treasure - - HEX Discussions

So I hope they can go back to the golden circle and start with why.

Quote from Alchemy: “Quote from Treasure: “Quote from Alchemy: “Quote from Treasure: “Well sorry that was not good enough for me nothing got taken care of or even explained and now it's a communication error. Sorry won't wait or trust in you anymore till i hear you changed your ways to communicate better. Lost costumer it is. ” Oh come on in a fast evolving situation with many members of a team involved is it really that hard to imagine. Someone says let them know we will udpate today and put ou…

Quote from Alchemy: “Quote from Treasure: “Well sorry that was not good enough for me nothing got taken care of or even explained and now it's a communication error. Sorry won't wait or trust in you anymore till i hear you changed your ways to communicate better. Lost costumer it is. ” Oh come on in a fast evolving situation with many members of a team involved is it really that hard to imagine. Someone says let them know we will udpate today and put out the fire, and that is misinterpreted as t…

Well sorry that was not good enough for me nothing got taken care of or even explained and now it's a communication error. Sorry won't wait or trust in you anymore till i hear you changed your ways to communicate better. Lost costumer it is.

• What's in your Siege Sack?

Those merc's look nice and fun to play to bad they are account bound.

• So we have valve time here , again no news and next day is already over haha. Also no news about the GDPR which just did come into effect as it's today 25th in europe. Time for more kitten pictures and memes here it seems.

• I had one Japanese service asking me change my location to outside europe to be still able to use it. All others sent mail and said they try make it right. 2 or 3 did even try to bribe me with bonuses to give them data before they have to comply with it.

• Quote from cainhu: “Quote from Treasure: “Quote from cainhu: “Quote from Treasure: “... ” ” Well true you can also see it like that and I might see it the same for way soon, but for now I myself still believe in a good change maybe he hopes himself he can safe something before he has as last resort to resign. ” I'm hope that you are right. I don't think he is a bad person, and he did a lot of things right. But man, being the CM for HexEnt is far from a good position to be in. ” I would not want …

• Quote from cainhu: “Quote from Treasure: “It boils down to that Dino has a job title but not the associated power of it or the freedom to actually do what people would expect from a Community Manager. Of course i can't fault Dino for situation we are in. But time is ticking they need to change their communication habits and also get the community more involved with test servers and feedback that gets into their design process. ” Actually, you can. Of course, he is FAR from being only responsible…

• It's the company that makes the difference, it's free to play and it's better then best pay game in it's FPS style, everyone and his mother make now games in this style or add a game mode that's like pubg and pubg was the top dog but it got toppled by Fortnite. It even started a cellphone gaming craze and it's the biggest cellphone game right now. Well I still don't like FPS games but if someone is remotly interested in it it might be worth a try.