Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

• Man, this thread is toxic but I just had to dispel the rumor that there's no one left working on the game. If you click on this link and scroll down to Employees and Growth Rates, you can see that only 1 person was supposedly working at Hex Entertainment until 2017. So let's just put this idea to bed that no one's working there unless you want to believe that since the game started in 2014 Hex had less than even 2 employees.

• Buying Playmats

CoastCity - - Auction House and Trading

Hey there, I'm looking to buy a few Hex playmats. If you've got one or two in new or like-new condition, PM me and we can talk price. Thanks! ~CoastCity

• MTGA beta keys

CoastCity - - Entertainment and Tech

Hey if anyone still has an extra beta key could you PM it to me? I'd like to try out the game.

• This game is awesome.

CoastCity - - HEX Discussions

This game is awesome-- the sheer level of customization, the number of competitive events w/ great prizes for grinders and hardcore players, the community (when we're not bitching, and I've been known to gripe...). It's everything I've ever wanted in a tcg, and to boot I don't have to sit in a sweaty cardshop to play it. One of my favorite experiences, which was in Set 1 draft, I opened an Oath of Valor pack 1 and decided to splash it in a Shin'hare/Battlehopper deck. On turn 3 of the first game…

• Man I am so bummed that Siege packs' contents are untradeable. That feeling will be compounded when shit drops from these packs that I already have, and an otherwise enjoyable play experience will transform to a feeling of time spent worthlessly. The art on those shards is AMAZING though.

• What an awesome idea! It's a lot of fun creating some new lore tied into the Feast of Abundance with an added twist on April Fools. Thanks for the contest and for providing support, Slayer. Here's my submission: Feaster Ham 3-Cost, Single-Wild Threshold, Constant Uncommon Rarity At the end of every turn, move each Fruit of Symeon and Symeon's Bounty in your deck up five spaces. Then, look at the top three cards of your deck. Put a revealed Fruit of Symeon or Symeon's Bounty into your hand. "The …

• While these sort of updates are welcome, I don't see any unforeseen combos being alluded to with any of the cards highlighted, which just makes me scratch my head wondering....how much testing is done with these cards before release, if things like Pathfinder's ability to draw multiple cards in a turn could make him banworthy? Didn't you design and release a champion (Avalanche) that would specifically enable this to happen, that's moreover in the same shard as Pathfinder? Didn't Eternal Seeker'…

• Bump, bump, bump it up...

• I've spent crazy amounts of platinum (**** you primal chests) and out-of-game money to collect sleeves (hello poster sleeves & Chronic Madness sleeves), but I will not be making a point of collecting these. Why? Because they're not worth the opportunity cost of obtaining them. I'd rather throw 3 packs and 100 plat into a draft for a chance at cracking a great card, winning more packs and primal packs, and having a great time actually PLAYING the game, then crack those packs for a dice roll on sl…

• D/S...D/S...D/S...

• Let me just spell this out for Cryptozoic... I may never buy packs again (certainly not from the Hex store) until Kismet draft rolls around in limited, because it causes the price to drop nearly 50%. Who the hell would invest in a new set knowing this is going to happen every time? No, I'll just wait a few weeks in the future...LOL

• It's a little too soon for Kismet draft. For one, we just started a new Limited season, that I guess is going to be defined by Kismet? And we are also on the very short end of that 8-10 week stick in terms of rotation. Not a big fan of Kismet if it means eating more into my wallet because I can't collect enough from each set. I would personally prefer if Kismet capped the end of each limited run for maybe two weeks with highlights from that draft format, money rares, and fun combo cards from pri…

• Still looking if anybody's got one....

• Any chance we could get the Night of Bells sleeve animated? It would be a really sweet holiday gift for everyone, and that art looks like it would be amazing in-motion.

• How many Primal Packs I proc from the 1500 Set 8 Boosters? --> 37 [*]How many Set 8 Packs I need to open to get a playset (4X) of every card? --> 1024 [*]How many Primal Chests I need to open to get all 3 Primal Set 8 Sleeves? --> 18 [*]How many Chests I have to spin to get all 3 WoF Set 8 Sleeves? --> 226 [*]What is the last card I'll get 4 copies of? --> Master Runefuser

• I would play the shit out of this set if release is this weekend, otherwise I'll probably barely play at all next week b/c of the holiday.

• Love these sleeves. Looks like Old Man Roshi hangin out in the background just above her ear...

• Dude, I'm not even salty that I didn't win...but Bootlace's entry didn't win anything?!! Rigged.

• I had to commemorate the man who made it all happen... forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…cc212b57b6050c65154a08102

• I've faced several PS4 players and yeah, it's a bit like the "bashing baby seals" comparison made in the op, but that experience would be the same on PC if you don't want to spend money to get competitive cards. Connections were slow but at the time there were no noticeable bugs. Hex developers will patch those issues soon enough. Don't bitch like you've never played a video game with bugs after release. What the PS4 players are really missing is the PvE experience. That would give them other wa…