Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 91.

• Corinth Continues

Core - - HEX News and Announcements

Very stoked. Thanks HexEnt!

• If they want a monthly 10 from me this is a good idea. I dropped VIP a year ago and still have 9 tickets in inventory.

• Not every mode is for everyone, but I love the chaos and 100P is no big, game breaking cards and all. Corinth just feels in every way to me like a more exciting, less expensive, more dynamic drafting format. I'd MMC over draft every time for fun factor.

• Here's my favorite Wyler Wylde deck -- ton of fun, very strong, and a great way to see lots of extended art. hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=298060

• Yeah... Corinth is my favorite merc, but that party passive is really frustrating. It's an amazing passive if you build around it, but it's the only passive that hurts if you don't. I generally don't bring Corinth unless I'm only playing Corinth or Thonia. Aside from her passive, I'd always include her because her core mechanics are so fun.

• Eh, the thread is stuffed and I haven't read it all, so apologies if this has been said, but I don't think starter decks being competitive or not is really the point of starter decks. Starter decks are there to give players strong zero-level heuristics. If you are a brand new player in a game with massive complexity, the time investment to figure out how to even start can be overwhelming. Even if a starter deck is bad, it immediately gives players a structure that they can understand how to impr…

• I like the idea of a separated casual and competitive Siege format. The problem with siege now is that it pits player resources against player resources, which drives it into competitive territory where only the most capable and well equipped players are rewarded. Long term, that equals a dying format, with little room for new players to find positive experiences. Right now, casual players just pay to be preyed upon on either end of the siege equation. For siege to thrive, it needs some componen…

• Nice write up -- always enjoy these.

• Quote from Katkilla: “Quote from Yoyogod: “I found this set of Collector's AA choices really disappointing. I was really hoping for some rowdy choices, as that's my favorite mechanic in the set. ” Yep... unfortunately there wasn't a none of the above option. The two "best" you could pick are worse than any other Collector AA pair we've ever gotten. Wow ” Nah, these are all way, way better than Rootshaper, Lapidary, Guardian Angel, Theorycrafter, and many others we've seen. The cards here aren't …

• Quote from SlimHeavens: “I started playing a few weeks prior to Dead of Winter realease. @JeffHoogland streams convinced me to give the game a try. I was assured that I could play it for free, but if I wanted to play competive I would have to shell out some $$. Advised that a deck I could ladder with would range between 20-120$ at the time. I started playing for free and ended up at level 10 in the campaign and given something called a free evo ticket.. seemed cool. I was basically playing HEX w…

• Thanks for the candy!

Core - - HEX Discussions

Okay, that is amazing. Although, I am confused. Does Jenson only summon that little orange fat moppet? I thought there were tons of moppets. Also, Jenson is unique! What is even going on here?

• What? Lanupaw?

Core - - HEX Story and Lore

Hmmmmm. I don't know. I don't see very rabbity teeth on those skulls.

• What? Lanupaw?

Core - - HEX Story and Lore

Know how Humans hate the Necrotic for desecrating their remains? Why does Lanupaw have a belt that's just decked out in human skulls? Why are the humans chill with this? Discuss.

• I can never see my equipment or packs to cancel them, and often I can't scroll past a certain page. Right now, I have 8 pages of listings and I can't see past page 2, as the right arrow takes me back to page 1, regardless of filters. It's not just buggy, it's hardly functional at all, and it has been this way for what seems like many months.

• FRA post Set 9, thoughts?

Core - - HEX Discussions

I just did my first FRA attempt since the patch and had a perfect run. Got a targoyle, gargoyle lurker, high inquisitor, and ambrosia. Pretty happy so far.

• FRA post Set 9, thoughts?

Core - - HEX Discussions

What we really need is some sort of crafting system that let's you burn duplicates for other rewards. I think this is where they are headed anyway.

• Best mercs yet. These all look so strong, and so fun. They immediately light up the deck building imagination. I know it may be a ways off, but I'm incredibly stoked for new content to pilot these in. In the mean time, they are all exciting enough to warrant going back and stomping through GMG more. Corinth is just too cool.

• The Bruiseberry Brewery

Core - - Strategies and Decklists

Enjoying the read -- love the piper control deck.

• Iron Maiden Doombringer

Core - - Feedback and Suggestions

She sure could use a little something. I was bummed as well when I saw this was one of the least powerful legendaries in the set. Scribe is the star of the show by far.

• Doombringer Collector Tier Poll

Core - - HEX Discussions

I'm sure the set launch has everyone at HexEnt slammed for time, but seeing as the Collector AA poll has a fairly large turnaround to complete, could we do one sooner so we have a good chance of using the cards while the set is still fresh?