Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• I love the gumption... but with the way work is combined with the other responsibilities I've taken on myself, I simply don't have the time for the effort I'd need to put in to submit an entry I'd be proud of for this... and, taking a lesson from the devs, I don't want to submit something I am not proud of.

• draft roatations

Eraia - - HEX Discussions

They screwed up by leaving evo on this garbage set... back when they announced the last flashback events, evo still had SOME activity, and they could've reinvigorated it by bringing back an evo format people actually enjoyed... but instead they left evo to rot and tried to reinvigorate a queue that requires eight people to fire... and it just failed miserably. But.. just the latest in a long list of Hex mistakes. However, I will reiterate: If they do a special evo event(particularly one involvin…

• That friday feeling!!!

Quote from Goliathus: “Judging by Cory's storytelling skill, probably just a lot of NPCs dying over the eight years. ” Ya know... the game itself dying is kind of like EVERYONE in the gameworld dying. So maybe THIS was their eight years of storytelling. #hexconspiracytheorist

• Halls of Kukatan are, honestly, a great addition to almost any diamond deck nowadays... but that might be too late for going second... what you need are 1-cost answers. Spiritbound Spy is a good one. As is the 1 cost 1/1 rebirth or the 1-cost 1/1 swiftstrike. Violet's Caress and the... uh... it's from this past set... the action that gives things -1/-1 and makes them spawn phantoms... that's also really good for that fight.

• Quote from Utremeld: “Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Utremeld: “I'm confident that the dogs don't care what you call them. ” Yes, but the people that breed is named after might. I'm sure if there was an N-word Terrier breed it'd have been changed long before now, regardless of what the dogs think. ” Social justice for dog breed names is my new reason to drink excessively. ” That's bad for your health, not that it really matters to me.

• Quote from Utremeld: “I'm confident that the dogs don't care what you call them. ” Yes, but the people that breed is named after might. I'm sure if there was an N-word Terrier breed it'd have been changed long before now, regardless of what the dogs think.

• Quote from DeathRealm: “Eskimo dog ” huh... I'm surprised that such a controversial racial term is still allowed for the dog breed and that it hasn't been renamed to something more politically correct. lol

• well... how's everyone's Friday going?

• It's gotta be a cross between a shih tzu and a bulldog - also known as: Bullshiht. but serious answer... maybe a Collie

• Fight of the Week

Eraia - - Entertainment and Tech

I think I'm more of a fan of comic fights because I love prettymuch the entire Jackie Chan movie roster of fights.

• Presentation vs mechanics

I'm personally of the opinion that a successful card game is either going to require a successful brand to secure a playerbase going in, or a miracle. That's why most of the dcgs(digital card games) we see taking off are Warcraft, Witcher, Lord of the Rings, Magic, etc Polish is, of course, super important - especially post-Hearthstone - but it is the starting audience that gives the time for the mechanics/polish/etc. to work.

• Not only is it mind-numbingly stupid to effectively permanently cancel the last regular competitive event that anyone can participate in, it is also absolutely ridiculous to do so without saying anything. Or rather... it would be if it were anyone but Hex. Since it's Hex, it's just the latest in another string of bad decisions made by the fine folks at Hex Entertainment. Par for the course, nothing to see here.

• Quote from icecon: “In other news, the Bash didn't fire today because there is now a 16 player minimum, unannounced change. ” I... don't even know what to say anymore... stupid doesn't even BEGIN to cover this...

• That friday feeling!!!

Quote from Mokog: “Like in anime, just keep sunshine and rainbows in your heart and you can get through any dark time! ” This only works for magical girls.... nobody wants to see me as a magical girl. Trust me. It'd haunt your nightmares for all eternity.

• That friday feeling!!!

Quote from AnomalyCobra: “something that doesn't exist can not have a name. Set 10 was never coming please just accept that and move on people ” I would lay odds they knew set 10's name when set 7 came out. They clearly stated from the start that was meant to be a 4-set block, and I doubt they knew money would run out between set 9 and 10 back then. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if promising that set 7 was 'first of four' was a gamble to get people more invested to improve profits to increase…

• Wow.

• That friday feeling!!!

Quote from GryphonGardens: “Another friday, another possibility to get some previews for set X. Do we already know its name? Or is it one of those business secrets? ” We do not know it's name. I don't know that I want to know it's name. Ending on Doombringer just seems too fitting.

• Stone me if you want, but - PvE???

Quote from Coyote: “:D I posted this thread after a long period of silence on the PvE front. A period, when just asking about more PvE was immediately followed by bashing the person with statements like "it makes no money, do you want the game to die?" and "this game should have been PvP only." So when i was posting the OP, i was kinda scared to be even asking. I thought that im the only one who remembered what hex should have been. I was trying to be civil, polite and i was a bit shy. But i kne…

• Quote from Reeplay: “The issue with that is it doesn't really do anything. All it does is make you need to press a button to see their posts. It doesn't remove them from your sight. ” This is exactly what it should do. It is so awful that our internet culture is about 'writing people off as irredeemable' and that anyone would EVER want to 100% remove someone from their sight permanently. It's just sad. I know you'll likely not see this comment, because I'm pretty sure you have me ignored and I d…

• Quote from Frederik: “Week after week a generic update, there copy/paste printer is working atleast So 6th of july was the last time we got an update about the art, was hoping we would be starting to see some spoilers by now. ” as many have said... the next update we're likely to get is going to be the servers closing. I am torn as to whether I want to rush that one or not.