Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 511.

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

CoachFliperon - - Guides

I’m not but mostly due to time constraints and the fact that we don’t have new content to work with. Burry is still very for FRA, glad you had a good run with it. You can always pop on the Wardens discord if you want to discuss deck ideas for FRA. Even if the game has slown down, we’re still there

• Quick update again to say that our Discord is as active as ever and that we're growing every month still! We recently hit the 600 cap currently sitting at 616 registered users! Our server is open to public and free of commitment, you really have nothing to lose and everything to gain by popping over and say hi!

• Quote from Thrawn: “Quote from Vroengard: “Are questions like the following Ok to air? "What would, in your opinion, the worst-case scenario be, regarding the current HXE status (forced communication shutdown, State of the Game report, withdrawing of cash prizes, possible delay of Set 10 spoiler season and/or set itself)?" It does touch upon the current issues but it specifically asks the hosts' opinions. If that's cool then pick any/all from the above and the following: "What would the tipping …

• @Dinotropia an acknowledgement on the issue would be very nice. Or if you guys need anything to debug I'll gladly be providing anything that you need. But this issue is getting me to rethink playing the game as it is quite disruptive to gameplay.

• Good to see you back on the forums even if it has became more hostile with time. Hope this does not discourage to engage with us however. As much as there is frustrations coming up from the veterans, I can tell first hand how new hex players do get hooked up when they give the game a chance. This situation still feels like a recovery. I would say that even though I wasn’t pleased with some of the recent implementations, I am VERY HAPPY about the fact that it feels like we are picking up some ste…

• Quote from Blackwood: “@CoachFliperon I hate you. Even with your intensely aggravating chrono deck three times I almost made it through, but I 1000000% think HXE should not allow the same damn decks posted multiple times and I already know that will never, ever be possible to prevent / police since someone can go 'Well I swapped two shards and put an AA baby yeti in instead of a baby yeti'. Ugh. I guess congrats on single-handedly giving me the most frustrating experience I've had in Hex to date…

• I'm getting tired of this bug but at the same time... I guess more data is good right? So... here I was in the deck editor doing my thing: afb15d674d.jpg I clicked on connect, and it was just in loading mode without doing anything. So after about 3 minutes I kill the process from Window's task manager. When I come back to the game and load up the deck... b12cd08197.jpg Yep... game making me waste a lot of my time today sadly.

• Oh, and by the way, when the bug happens while you are in the collection managers, it just completely screws whichever deck was open at the time as in this example: e3b881d0dd.jpg

• Good afternoon, Recently, AI has started to use a specific play pattern regardless of AI settings that makes a lot of defense deck way worse than they were before. The play pattern is that the AI will nearly always value playing cards BEFORE it plays any shards on their turn. As an example, lets say we are on turn 3, and the AI has a 2 drop, a shard and a 3 drop in hand. The AI will nearly always choose to play the 2 drop, then the shard instead of playing shard then 3 drop. It seems consistent …

• Just realize I might not have specified it but I did both repair and full uninstall/reinstall and the problem still happens. It seems to be server side from the evidence I gathered so far.

• Just got another one while testing a Siege deck against AI. 83da6b85a6.jpg

• Hi there, In recent days (a week or two at most) I started to frequently get messages ingame that I either "lost connection to the server" or "lost connection to the network" and similar other network related errors (depending on what I was doing at the time). This is the first time I ever had issues with connecting to the game servers. Haven't changed anything on my PC in months (although I'm running on win10 so we never really know!). I also started to pay attention to my network and when the …

• Quote from NeroJinous: “This was not the intended way to play siege and is actually one of the reasons people don't play siege. ” You took me by surprise here. I don't even understand how you can even come to these two conclusions.

• Lots of fear and concerns in this thread indeed. There are some good arguments being discussed in between though so I hope they can filter the emotional stuff and extract the valid information. There are a few things I'd like to be changed from what was announced but really the only thing that is a big red flag to me (as a player who has been working on creating siege defense decks a ton) is the fact that retiring a Siege is now going to be a lose/lose proposition. Right now, if you have a high …

• Lots to discuss but will sumerize early impression in these points - Big props to art team and art direction, on all accounts, you guys rock! - You guys somehow miss-matched the battleboard, how is it that playing the PVP format rewards a PVE themed battleboard and that playing the PVE related format rewards the PVP themed battleboard? Seriously, someone just mixed them up isn't it? - Not having a way for successful siege to get immediate sacs reward (at some point) introduces a strictly feel ba…

• For casual play what I'd like them to do as a "first wave" implementation would be to: 1. Enable us to challenge each other directly with all of the current existing pvp rules (singleton, rock, corinth, could even throw in 40 cards decks) 2. Create a queue that would do 2 things:1. When you look at the queue from the main menu, you would see how many players are "waiting" 2. When you click on the queue, a list of players "waiting" would appear alongside the game rules they chosen for the match t…

• This thread is so much fun to read You guys keep it up! Thanks for the great tool Ferur!

• If you repeatedly click on the champion power the game displays that the charge was spent but the choice window for the 3 cards don't appear. You have to kill the process of the client and then reload the game to "rejoin" the match and then you will see the 3 card choices.

• Just added more information to the Event schedule and also added LOTS of gold in prizes!

• Greetings adventurers! Welcome to this month's edition of the Warden's Share special event hosted by the Wardens of Entrath! This month's stream is going to be packed with giveaways for @HexTCG and @80Arcade's #Shards! We will even be closing the event with an interview of Shards Lead developper @mattpscott! Event schedule (more to be added soon) here. Prize pool is getting bigger with each days but we are currently looking at 31 Doombringer packs, 1 Primal Dommbringer pack, 1000 platinum for He…