Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 250.

• The Major reason why the game is "dead" or "soon dead" is beaucause of this toxic formu with toxic poeple always complaining about the FREE GAME. Stop saying it's HEX fault

• prophesy?

VicMan - - HEX Discussions

Quote from sindharin: “I don't think prophecy decks are that strong right now. However throw in 4 robogoyles into your deck. It will help against mill ” ??? He ask about PVE and it's the same before and now. I can propose you to look to my channel on Youtube for the Arena (in French) I think I have a prophecy deck and I know I made a video some day ago that I will post soon youtube.com/channel/UCJei-C_ti9S21IbvjZXiYWw You need to know that prophecy are good in match where you have time but when …

• Hex is not a coinflip game. Who is the boss is not a coinflip game. It's not only skill based I agree but the majority of the game I win in this format it's because my opponent play poorly same for the game i lose, it's because I made a mistake. Just look the number of video I made about the Arena. Remember I need about 4 run to have the deck in the video. Conclusion I know the deck very well and know the matchup like a proplayer will know the standart and the matchup.

• forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…4a4878970561c45b9f8defebf

• Quote from Splinterverse: “I would ask why you would support a mode where games are over before they start? ” That false and even if it's true I still enjoy it so yeah I support it

• Quote from Vroengard: “Who's the Boss, Iconoclash, Portal Kombat (and we've yet to see Dingleton so I will refrain from adding it to this list) should be modes you can challenge your friends at ” Agree but that doesnt mean that the mode should be free. A lot of poeple would not play constructed if you have not a reward at the end (just see the practice standart oh wait it doesnt exist). Since you have a reward you pay for participate (and yes you play for standart since you need to have the card…

• I like a lot this mode. 100 plat is really low entry fee

• I like this mode so far Yes there is some luck but know the match up, what your deck is capable of and same for opponent help a lot. So for the poeple complaining this mode is just luck play more FRA Beside is not meant to be competitiv and 100 plat is really low entry fee

• Quote from Biz: “the cards in these lists are just going to make ladder more boring ” I disagree Just find a deck that cvan beat these deck and make easy cosmic coin

• PvE Dead?

siege is PVE

• GRAND SALE PVE CARD

VicMan - - Auction House and Trading

Quote from Morshadoom: “Nice. Do you have a list of the card names, at least for the Highlights? Would help the search a bit ” If you want card in particular just tell me, I will post a bid. Sorry I have to much card for a list but for the PVE card that come from the Arena or campaign there is a chance I have some to sell Anoucment : I will post other card today !!

• GRAND SALE PVE CARD

VicMan - - Auction House and Trading

I just put Legendary and rare PVE card in the auction house for bid and the starting price is 1 gold. YES ONE GOLD ! This will be only for 48h (maximum bid I can put) Don't hesitate to comment in this thread if you want me to put other card or starting over in 48h. Have fun in Entrath ! VicMan

• I don't see how a per-turn clock is better that a match clock for control. there will be some turn when you need to think more than other that's why a per -match clock is better. The clock we had is nice

• Quote from schild: “Quote from Portensio: “Singles nights had 12 players. ” people don't want to play something bad who knew ” I disagree I like a lot this format. I can't play everyweek because I have other thing to do sometime but when I can I play. It's nice. Remind me a lot EDH despize what you say and the price are really good

• Quote from Gregangel: “Quote from Kaijudums: “I actually like this MUCH more than the way it was. But you're right -- it could be confusing for existing players. ” I am not conviced it is better. Now you have to select 10 different filter combo to build your deck. I think it is a dumb way to handle prismatic cards. I would prefer a switch button saying "prismatic only" and let the shard filter how it was. it is very confusing the way it works now ” I find it way better. I understand that it can …

• Root sleeve chance

VicMan - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Quote from DraXor: “Quote from VicMan: “I got 7 sleeve out of 50-60 pack (don't remember exactly) ” did you open them 1 by 1 or in bulks (by 10)? ” I opened in bulk I opened until I had a sleeve :p I bought a lot last week

• Root sleeve chance

VicMan - - Bugs and Tech Issues

I got 7 sleeve out of 50-60 pack (don't remember exactly)

• What the HEX is going on here?

It's funny because I think the opposite. I find more and more deck to play with. Before doombringer I had a sweet bury deck that I enjoy a lot and put me in cosmic this season I have a lot of idea I try to develop but since it's only one week after release I prefer to wait and see how the metagame change

• It seems to be OK now I succed to log in

• Like you say in my post (didnt see your post sorry, an admin can close up mine) I have the same problem. So we are at least 2