Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 204.

• Quote from HAVOC: “You know what would be hilarious... They release a post with a patch notification and it has things like: - Raids added - Set 10 added - 2v2 added - Siege updated - FRA updated *flies away into the clouds on Bella* ” It'd be somewhat late for April Fools', though

• I can't check personally, as I don't play on PS4, but there should be some button for you to zoom in on the card in your hand -- if you do that, you should be able to select the effect to discard it, assuming you have 1 resource point to pay the cost.

• Just out of curiousity, I tried the same (entering a dungeon, opening the Auction House, trying to close it with the back button once, and then opening the store) and the same happened. However, you can simply close the store window ('close' button in the top right corner of the store window), and you'll be taken back to the dungeon (the AH window also closes); or, alternatively, you can click on the 'exit campaign' button on the menu at the top to leave the campaign, thereby closing both the st…

• Quote from Isengard: “forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…45f824abae4973f6ec11f5d34 ” It clearly misses its flavour text: How about no.

• Quote from Maotegin: “same issue but worse, in pve it created a Chaotic Murmurs... ” While summoning an action is likely an unintended interaction, apart from the cost-issue, this is not a bug per se; the card does not specify chaostouched troops, and Chaotic Murmurs is chaostouched.

• Quote from Largashbur: “There is already /me for that. ” What? Really? I played this game for years and never even heard of that... xD

• Quote from pjvedder: “Quote from Ghulzen: “I keep seeing a toothbrush. ” It's not a toothbrush?? ” It's a chaos-toothbrush.

• Quote from Neverness: “Umm, 1 and 4 above are the same. In 1 you've grouped yourself and your oppenent together, whereas in 4 you've separated them out. 1) (A OR B) => GHAST 4) A => GHAST B => GHAST ” Haha, I failed at reading comprehension, it seems. Edit: Maybe I didn't, after all.

• Quote from Kohn: “1)... If either me or my opponent discards a card and my opponent has 3 or fewer cards, I summon a Candleghast. ” This is the correct interpretation. Edit: To clarify, it is your card, so unless it specifies something else, 'do X' always refers to you, and 'opposing champion' is to be understood from your point of view.

• I freaking love this limited format, both evo and draft. Sure, there is the occasional game where either me or my opponent is screwed. But I find this happens most often to me when I keep questionable hands, so it's my own greed that defeats me. I also enjoy the fact that both slow, grindy decks such as B/D/W and aggressive decks like Rowdy, B/R/W, and B/D/R can co-exist without either being clearly favored. The thing I probably dislike the most are the familiar-champions; with maybe 2 or so exc…

• Quote from Mattorigus: “Perhaps you could deduce that Swiftstrikes reminder text specifics combat damage? ” Yes, this is the only way to know it doesn't work -- except for first-hand experience, of course. Quote from Mattorigus: “There is no reminder text for the term battle in the game ” Changing this would likely fix the issue permanently. I think this would make a lot of sense. Edit: Maybe this thread should be moved to the suggestions sub-forum, as it's not a bug report, but a good, easy-to-…

• (Hidden Content) @BroomBot are all the words marked in the last picture you uploaded relevant, i.e. none of them should be ignored?

• Added some extra words; sorry for the sloppy work, but I figured I'd share it anyway. The beginning starts to make sense, but I can't figure out the rest just yet... forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…45f824abae4973f6ec11f5d34

• I'd guess it's... Speed Rabid - put up to 1 target troop from your crypt into play attacking. (I tried to word it in a similar way to the new major ruby gem; if the troop would still need speed, it would give speed to it, too.)

• I try to reserve my judgment until the full spoiler list is released, but I'm really not sold on this card. At least it seems to be aptly named...

• (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Vroengard: “I don't undertand the "Unblockable by cost 2 or less" on Sapphire. Yet. Sapphire identity is not really that interested in getting damage to the face, though I'm sure we can find a place for it. ” You might want to read the text of that gem again: It makes it so the socketed troop can't be targeted by cards with cost 2 or less, there's nothing relating to unblockable. It's pseudo-spellshield for low-cost cards.

• Quote from Mystery: “They would all trigger Rowdy, right? ” Rowdy triggers when you play a card, not when a card enters play.

• Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Ramundi: “Do you mean the comment about mid-range decks and Blight? I was trying to better understand what "mid-range" means, as I'm not that familiar with such terms, so as to better understand your assessment of the card's power level. I thought examples from the current format would be best to get a sense of that since we don't know what the next format will look like yet. ” I'd actually like this as well. Not coming from an MTG background, it's hard to really gr…

• That eclipse is just gorgeous. Also, I bet it looks amazing with some subtle animation.