Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 166.

• WTB: 4x AA Emsee

Kami - - Auction House and Trading

That would explain why I never see them.

• WTB: 4x AA Emsee

Kami - - Auction House and Trading

Offering 1400p each, CoD please.

• Quote from Showsni: “Vanity sleeves for backers. Design a card for backers. - I'm not sure about this. Anyone know if these are in the game? Choose a dungeon theme for backers. - I assume these aren't in yet, but again, don't know for sure. ” I don't believe either of these exist yet.

• Siege - Listing of 60 shard decks

Kami - - HEX Discussions

While I know this wasn't how Siege was supposed to function, I'm honestly amazed at how the community bands together to try to find a solution that works for the community in the meanwhile. Absolutely brilliant.

• My current biggest issue with Cosmic Coins and Siege Sacks are the rate at which you earn them for time spent. I feel that the value for time is remarkably poor. I can play hours of matches and barely earn enough Cosmic Coins for one pack. Since win rates are not 100% and the average match at the Cosmic level currently takes about 20-40mins, a loss is painful as you earn nothing AND your bonus resets to 10 coins for your next win. Considering the cost of some of the other rewards, this is insane…

• I uninstalled Hex

Kami - - Feedback and Suggestions

Thanks for your post, RoyG. Sorry to see you go though. Pinging @Dinotropia. Heartfelt post here.

• I don't know if this was an oversight or intentional but not having a direct means to view how many Cosmic Coins or Sacks one has without going into specific sections of the game is annoying. It should be listed right next to the Platinum/Gold amount in the UI at the top-left. Or at least somewhere readily accessible.

• Quote from Transience: “In fact, even the coc rules say you shouldn't open a new thread: 30tWrI.png ” Quote from SlayerStronghold: “Necroing is a term that has followed many forums from the BBS days. Back then it would spin up different, less reliable HDDs, because the BBS operators would put the files on older hardware. Hardware that would be fit for reading, but would fubar and die if ever written to. Today we rarely have that problem, so IMO you should only prevent necroing when the topic is …

• Quote from Aerogath: “Btw: I hope you know that Goldselling sites will be happy about your payment methods . ” Just a note about this: Selling/buying currency via Real-Money Trading is prohibited for HEX. If you do this, you run the risk of action against your account. Also, let's keep things civil, yeah? And in the future, please don't necro threads over a month old.

• Congrats to @KingGabriel on the promotion. I'm sure you'll make a fine Noble. Btw, for the new Noble... when is Set 10 coming?

• Literally multiplayer. Either PvP multiplayer or co-op stuff like Raids. Still waiting on a chance to use Cosmic Transmogrifier here!

• So question for those who have hit the higher account levels: What modes did you primarily play to get there? For myself, I'm not a huge competitive player. As such, with the currently stagnating PvE and lack of multiplayer, I only put in as much time for events and achieving Cosmic. So I'm being penalized for not levelling more quickly since there's a lack of content for me to enjoy? And when I do put in the time, I'm capped by how much XP I can earn in a day?

• I also agree that this is something that could be improved upon.

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

Kami - - Guides

Quote from NicoSharp: “Woken enables wins long before we even consider, or have the threshold to activate enter the dream. Ideally, Woken is milling for 24 (1 Auctioneer), or 46 (23+23 = 2 Auctioneers), or 48 (2 Woken, 1 Auctioneer) by turn 3. Horrorcrafted Dreams rarely has the same output timer. ” After play-testing the Woken variation, I find it to be significantly less consistent than the Horrorcrafted Dreams version. While it's true that with Silent Auctioneer, you can mill drastically fast…

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

Kami - - Guides

Quote from NicoSharp: “new s tier: courtesy of Lyrgoiph with a few of my modifications: unknown.png 6 sapphire shards not seen possible turn 3 wins. Get those Woken's... Price is skyrocketing. ” How does this compare with the DreamHorror Mill deck?

• For me, I try to collect all but that's because I like collecting.

• I think it's still too early to raise the level cap considering the majority of players aren't even past Lv75.

• Sorry im out

Kami - - HEX Discussions

Quote from schild: “this thread was way better before a mod took a scalpel to it that said, i'd suggest wholesale deletion of the entire thing ” 1. When the thread derails off-topic in such a fashion, that's a problem. 2. Mental health is not a laughing matter, nor does it need participants to be so crass.

• [SET 9 SPOILER] BAB

Kami - - HEX Discussions

Nothing too fancy at the moment but enjoy the spoiler in the meanwhile! XGVOBQN.png Quote: “ Rebirth is a One-Shot Deathcry power that puts the troop from the crypt into play. This means that Rebirth is a reimagining of the One-Shot power we’ve seen on cards like Elder of Lost Ages and Forlorn Soldier in the past. The one difference is that Rebirth is dependent on the troop being in your crypt when it triggers, meaning that Lord Blightbark won’t trigger your troop’s Rebirth abilities.”

• If you have an issue with a user in-game, please report them through the HEX Support Portal with evidence. As for the forum, PM one of the admins such as @Dinotropia Considered this thread closed.