Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 247.

• Quote from Adaline: “I feel a bit bad for Dino though. Must not be fun for him as wel. *hug* Sometimes in life there are things you love and admire so much.. any price you are willing to pay for that something. Dino must really have a deep love for the Game. Or you would not subjugate your self to something like that. In any case this is quite admirable. I also just try to see the possible positive in people ” For dino to "keep" his job as in get put on his next project he has to play nice here …

• Quote from Eraia: “Quote from NeroJinous: “Quote from Eraia: “Chris is definitely still a CZE employee. And I imagine its as painful for him as it is for us to watch the game die. But I doubt he's doing more than an afternoon a week of work on the game. He's been transferred to other projects, almost certainly. ” Chris' main focus and new job is actually with 80Arcade working on the Shards AI. I'd also not consider Chris' work for hex any sort of care or kindness. Chris Woods is actually a parti…

• Quote from Eraia: “Chris is definitely still a CZE employee. And I imagine its as painful for him as it is for us to watch the game die. But I doubt he's doing more than an afternoon a week of work on the game. He's been transferred to other projects, almost certainly. ” Chris' main focus and new job is actually with 80Arcade working on the Shards AI. I'd also not consider Chris' work for hex any sort of care or kindness. Chris Woods is actually a partial owner of hex(Not CZE just Hex), and in a…

• Quote from Portensio: “Quote from NeroJinous: “Quote from Ossuary: “Quote from federicorighi: “I know that many of you won't agree, but I feel a bitsorry for Dino and the other people who are exposed to all our hate and have to put their signature on copy-paste non-updates that aren't dependent on the way they do their job. It has to be frustrating as hell... Notice that this statement has nothing to do with the censorship method that has sometimes been applied in the forum, which is surely conn…

• Quote from Ossuary: “Quote from federicorighi: “I know that many of you won't agree, but I feel a bitsorry for Dino and the other people who are exposed to all our hate and have to put their signature on copy-paste non-updates that aren't dependent on the way they do their job. It has to be frustrating as hell... Notice that this statement has nothing to do with the censorship method that has sometimes been applied in the forum, which is surely connected but isn't the very same topic. ” I once w…

• gems and champions still not fixed. Looks like no1 is actually working on hex anymore. I cant support hex just trying to milk cash. Either do things correctly or please just stop, so we can all move on.

• Still haven't acknowledged how the bugs slipped through QA. Do none of your 3 programmers have time to respond?

• Quote from BoraFarinis: “On a more positive note, my ticket was answered to yesterday. ” my ticket was "answered" too after 1.5 months. In a 1 minute time frame went from open to in progress to resolved to closed. No reply on ticket, and issue not actually resolved. Looks more like an attempt to empty the queue.

• Quote from Moutch: “Are we even sure HXE still has an active programming team though? ” They should still have 3 left unless they loss more.

• Quote from Ossuary: “Seriously, how many work hours does it take for somebody to say "We screwed up. We'll fix it soon," and then frickin' fix it? It's bad enough you couldn't get it working properly (or say anything about it) in the SIX HOURS you had on Friday before the end of the work day, even after you took the tournament servers offline... now you can't even get it done the next business day either, after a whole weekend of doing precisely nothing? Are you guys actively trying to kill the …

• Quote from Portensio: “Quote from Ossuary: “It's still showing set 9 gems last I checked. Is that "the fix" or is it still just broken? ” and for some reason its 5-6-6-!!! why is it not 6-6-5 like its supposed to be ” welcome to what happens when you don't QA, and your small team's average programming skill is a 6.5/10

• I understand hex is lacking QA, but the gem issue should have never happened. Can your coders come post and explain how they let that through?

• Quote from cainhu: “Quote from Goliathus: “I think the programming team is just too small to begin with. There's no reason to have a less than 10 man team when you are developing a goddarn MMOTCG and you have $2.3M of budget. ” I wonder how many programmers they had back then. Also, they clearly lacked somebody to lead said developers, or telling Cory if something won't work. I wonder if they had an IT guy at all during the KS, to evaluate how much development time and resources are needed to im…

• Dino Watch

NeroJinous - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Goliathus: “Dude is Head of Publishing of Hex and I have not seen much publishing. I am skeptical of this savior. ” Matt was the CTO of hex for a while. He just wasn't one of the faces we see. This isnt some secret transition. Yall just never noticed him before.

• Quote from Azuchi: “Quote from Raptos: “You brought all of this on yourself. You had an expereienced publisher on your side, you left them. ” All I know is the game was doing fine when Gameforge was running it. I don't have the insights to know how much of that is actually creditable to Gameforge, but I do know that the problems didn't start until the months just before the split occurred.. and I know that the issues have not only been completely consistent since then, but that they've steadily …

• Quote from schild: “Quote from NeroJinous: “Quote from schild: “Quote from Metronomy: “Last but not least you are making an ominous statement about expansion. Maybe a fusion with another studio or publisher. I understand you can not go into specifics. But thats basically were all hope has to rest now. Personaly I have a hard time believing in a good outcome but hope dies last and it is not dead yet. ” helloi've been in this EXACT situation twice there's no shame in what's going on there, if that…

• Quote from schild: “Quote from Metronomy: “Last but not least you are making an ominous statement about expansion. Maybe a fusion with another studio or publisher. I understand you can not go into specifics. But thats basically were all hope has to rest now. Personaly I have a hard time believing in a good outcome but hope dies last and it is not dead yet. ” hello i've been in this EXACT situation twice there's no shame in what's going on there, if that was honestly what's happening, it's not om…

• Thank you for telling the players. I really would prefer if I didnt have to get involved in any more of your business. I must also say even though new set releases is important for the health of a tcg I don't think set 10 should be your next priority. You have been using this tactic for years and it hasn't been successful. You need to understand as a card game hex is mechanically amazing, but as a video game it is near the bottom. Hex is missing a lot of necessary features to compete vs video ga…

• Quote from Portensio: “Quote from CoSVII: “Dev stream tomorrow? Will they adresss any of the myriad of legitimate issues brought forth warranting player concern? I fear more copy/paste in our future .... ” Well not only did they not show up but did not even answer my tweet asking if they going to stream. They won’t address nothing at this point. Even in the big forum Hextrevor used to always answer saying that the engendered have been notified. I think there is no more engineers to talk too ” de…

• Quote from Thrawn: “Quote from Ossuary: “Nobody is asking existing streamers or content creators to subvert or switch their agendas to "our" agenda, we are trying to use whatever means we can to have a fucking discussion about a multitude of issues that are of great importance to a very significant percentage of the VERY small number of us regulars that are left. ” Oh, one person (not you, of course) has been very vocal telling me my priorities are wrong, I'm too sensitive and sheltered, implied…