Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 832.

• Stop caring. They don't care.

• Presentation vs mechanics

Plotynus - - HEX Discussions

One could have some hope if there was anyone working on the game. But everyone went to work on Shards (a game more deemed to fail than Hex if you ask me) and Cory, in the best scenario (and highly unlikely) is just trying to sell Hex to another company.

• Presentation vs mechanics

Answer: It's the playerbase. As a product, today, MTGA is worst than Hex. Both in card quality, client software (although MTGA has some interesting things), and modes availables. Period. However, one it's a success and one is going to die. If the Hex economy was an issue, the MTGA's model is PLAIN worst. The only difference is that it has a "sense of progression" for new players superior to Hex, because they throw you some more packs and gold at the beginning, but they're useless. Also, more pla…

• Quote from RuricThar: “Well, I think I should finally forget about the $ 2,500 they owe me, haha ” Nooo, encima en Argentina con el dólar a 40 sos gardel con eso, yo que vos les quemo las oficinas.

• So, no more clashing and bashing? Nice, Hex!

• Quote from Vroengard: “MTGA is just watered down MTG. It's the second closest product to Hex (the first being MTGO). It'll have to do. VERY bummed they don't have friendlist and direct challenges upon open Beta though. ” It's like playing Hearthsone with a MTG theme. The economy model is awful. You can't even build a rock deck without paying or playing a lot of time with a crappy deck. (I know that it's advertised as F2P friendly, and if you play 8 hours per day, it might, but I don't have that …

• I hate you. You're making me play MTGA. I really hate you.

• I've tried to be positive with the game in the past few months. But hey, if the devs are not even trying, why should I? Dino is the community manager and he only deletes topics and post the same friday update week after week, Cory seems to be gone, and I don't even know if there're other devs interested in resurrecting the game. That's the thing. A game can be in a good or bad moment, that happens. But if I see that something is being done, then we're onto something. We can discuss the steps tha…

• Quote from prinsallan: “What happened to the real question on this thread. Where in development is AZ3? Ill gladly work on that project if the hands of the developers are tied, but we shouldnt really have to wait longer than 6 months for every AZ. 1,5-2 years is just ridiculous. I have unlocked every mercenary I own, and I own all but one (Angar Krad). I have played the AZ1 and AZ2 so much that I have level 15 characters from all races and most classes. If Hex development team dont think the cam…

• So... how was everyone's day? Let's use this space to catch up.

• Quote from Metronomy: “Quote from Ossuary: “For the record, as a tester on this game who knows many of the former staff personally, "active" refers to "logged in at least once during the month." It does not mean, for example, "played for at least 5 hours" or "logged in 10 out of 30 days." For whatever that's worth. ” I understand. But still..do you think the number is plausible (even back then) ? Does anybody ? ” Yes, it's not a high number for the gaming community. Probably, 120k had a lot of m…

• Quote from jimmywolf: “Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Ossuary: “Well I'm sure you can understand that the people who never even got what they backed for might not share your optimism over how things went down. ” If you look at a Kickstarter as a guarantee, then I feel no pity for you when it doesn't deliver. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment, and you have nobody but yourself to blame when it happens. Kickstarter projects are ALWAYS a risk, and they should be treated as such. What…

• Quote: “ VIP PROGRAM After looking closely at attendance and incentives, we have decided to reevaluate our VIP Program. The current offering wasn’t holding players’ interest, so we are taking it back into the workshop to see how we can best revise it moving forward. Until that time, we have removed the VIP button from the store. For those of you with existing VIP tickets, we will hold a few more months of VIP events, but we won’t be rotating in new tournaments until we are able to reimagine the …

• That friday feeling!!!

Now I know the prizes and the ladder's AA. A good closure for the week.

• That friday feeling!!!

I can't wait to see the prize structure for the Bash! I always forget it and it's great to have it updated.

• @Vroengard: The game had a "stable" continuum for about 2 years (around 2k/3k active players per month, give or take, according to Fred's data). One could argue if that was enough, but it was paying the bills and for example, allowed HXE to have cash prizes and a stable set release schedule. Of course, we all knew that situation wouldn't last forever. When we were talking about PvE, the discussion was if it were the way for Hex to grow. I had a different opinion, but none of that matters anymore…

• It all comes down to crisis management. What we're seeing right now it's actually a kind of "fulfilled prophecy". People started to believe that this game was going dead. No one at HXE cared. As a consequence of this, people stopped playing (among other reasons - such as lack of pve dev, or just being tired of playing always the same thing) and investing. When things were going down (even for HXE terms), again, Hex did nothing to address this issue. They kind of tried with Merry Melee and Cosmic…

• goodbye everyone

Yasi is gone? Ok, now we're on the point of no return. How sad everything is.

• Thank god (?) I have some personal issues going on right now in my life so I can't fully enrage on how HXE is managing this crisis situation. We literally asked you 3 simple things to keep the thing going on and you choose to avoid them (except flashback i suppose), reinforce one (keep the merry melee with a new sleeve as a new sales pitch I suppose) and go radio silence on the other. At least tell us why our ideas are so bad that you won't implement it. But I believe this is asking too much rig…

• On twitter: "Take advantage of the new Dingleton Champion health for the next 9 hours!". Come on, guys.