Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• That friday feeling!!!

Portensio - - HEX Discussions

Quote from GryphonGardens: “Another friday, another possibility to get some previews for set X. Do we already know its name? Or is it one of those business secrets? ” Your joking right?

• I think most of the suggestions are good - Sealed: Altho it is one of my favorite format, they never really did anything to promote it (Aka do something like a real prerelease or something when sets came out) Adding best of 3 (which was players ideas and not Hex Idea) put the queue to 0. See not only hex makes bad calls. KIll it - Immortal: Another Idea what went bad (gauthlet and weekly events). Format should be removed. Use immortal cards for more fun formatl (looking at you EDH that never cam…

• Quote from Pandaemonium: “Quote from Vroengard: “@Plotynus Guy's last post was on February '18. He's one of those people that don't visit forums. Probably don't know what's going on. I'd expect more people that don't check with the community start visiting, wondering when the next set hits. ” Isnt that why there are still Friday updates? Letting people think that the game will still go on. ” No. Friday updates are there to bring hope to the community then crushing them with the same news and bri…

• I would not be surprised if they are keeping this game partially alive because they have a contract with Sony. Something in the line of you need to offer services for 1 year minimum otherwise give us our cash back or something like that. The hardest part of a failure is admitting you failed. We can see that no one has the courage to do so .

• Quote from Ossuary: “I've experienced that behavior personally. I'm very much NOT a competitive person. Both of my children, for no apparent reason, are. They hate losing, even in friendly family games. My wife and I both actively encouraged playing fair, playing nice, having fun being more important than winning, etc. It didn't make a difference. In most other areas, we've had good success shaping them into little versions of people you can actually stand to be around, but when it comes to gami…

• Quote from Cernz: “Quote from Metronomy: “Quote from Cernz: “How to feel a bit better when you think of HEX..... imagine your IGN is Colin... ” I dont know about you but personaly I would not mind being wealthy. ” wasting money sucks, even when you are wealthy. ” He has been long gone from hex and doing other things in his life. Maybe it was a sign that we should of paid attention

• A Look Back (I'm Bummed)

Hex is my top card game , pass time , community engagement , time consumption of all time. Even in its current stage and form, if they continued set released i would play a ton. The art, animation , community , gameplay was the best Since i stopped playing , I have not found anything that keeps me more than 10 min before being bored. I tried all those ccg bull**it and they just are not getting my attention long enough Anyways I’ll go continue and be sad now

• A Look Back (I'm Bummed)

Quote from Cernz: “Im ok with hex, I had enough ROI (fun/dollar) to not be sad if it shuts down tomorrow, already have 1-2 new timesinks ” I also got a very good ROI. But since I stopped played Hex I tried other games but none stick. Nothing brings me close to discussion and playing Hex. Very sad I am

• Quote from HAVOC: “youtube.com/watch?v=mWIJZ8c1tfg ” So true.

• Quote from NeroJinous: “Quote from Ossuary: “Quote from federicorighi: “I know that many of you won't agree, but I feel a bitsorry for Dino and the other people who are exposed to all our hate and have to put their signature on copy-paste non-updates that aren't dependent on the way they do their job. It has to be frustrating as hell... Notice that this statement has nothing to do with the censorship method that has sometimes been applied in the forum, which is surely connected but isn't the ver…

• So what exactly happens next month with ladder Is there new AA (not that I see and no announcement, just a reminder of the current ones) Will there be a CCS (anyways its just platinum and they seem to flood the market with it ) We are 2 weeks away from Cory's article of 2 months for set 10. Its sad.. I feel sad.. wish this game could come back. I stopped playing because the waiting for games was horrible, not because I disliked this game.

• Quote from CoSVII: “5 players in Bash this Sunday and 11 on Saturday. This the premier constructed weekly tournament. Next step 1 player like singles night? Shouldn’t some thought be made at this point to address the diminishing and diminutive numbers of your constructed scene and at least address the players concerns? Because business as usual ... we know where that leads. ” If you did not understand their strategy yet well let me explain 1- push your usebase away slowly but surely 2- When ther…

• Love is in the air.. I am pretty much in love with most of the merry melee modes and I don't care for 1$ cost to enter and get cool sleeves. My problem is that since +- 2 months the playerbase has been declining like crazy and games are not firing. I was really hoping to play lots of 8-8-7 because I really liked the format and did not mind the gems part. but when it takes 30-60 min for pods and 10-20 min to find a match because of their lack of communication and treating their playerbase like ..…

• eternal card game

Quote from Bazou: “my experience with DWD, issue = > mail to support = > solved in few hours it's good enought for myself. curently i test 1 month event scealed, usualy i hate scealed MtG and Hex. First time i like it. and i don't need lock 1 day. A similar tounament on Hex could be nice The worst point about eternal atm, In my opinion is no Bo3 ladder, art and the slow legendary grind i would like play many deck but can't in an otherside we could say many deck are ok ” I'm actually happy its no…

• eternal card game

It’s a good free to play game and perfect for that 30 minute commute that I have in the morning and night The good - good feeling of rewards ( note the word feeling, I always said perception is important ) - can play anything for gold at a good rate - have montly leagues which are perfect for people that don’t want to spend a lot - nice simple UI that is slick and fast - have been constantly updating its offering and is in a good place with 800 to 1200 players daily and going over 2500 players i…

• One small thing.. Thanx for 8-8-7 very happy its not 7-8-8 now get those sockets fixed please

• Quote from GobBluth: “Quote from NeroJinous: “gems and champions still not fixed. Looks like no1 is actually working on hex anymore. I cant support hex just trying to milk cash. Either do things correctly or please just stop, so we can all move on. ” Are there actually people still giving Hex money? New PS4 players who don't know what's going on is the only thing I can think of. ” If Cory would of been a true leader, he would of been active in this game even with the cash problems and I believe …

• Quote from Ossuary: “Did they seriously still fuck up the gems, even after taking SIX DAYS just to admit they fucked them up last time, and stated they "couldn't" fix it then, but that it would be fixed for the next flashback... and then they are still broken for the 2nd flashback. For real, HexEnt... what the hell are you even doing over there? Why exactly should anyone ever pay you a cent ever again? ” Because you like flashback drafts with current gems?

• Quote from Moutch: “Maybe everyone is in vacation ” Since June ?

• Quote from Vroengard: “It's not they invested *too much* money on PvE. It's that the PvE they invested in never cared for making money, even though it could. ” In its current state, they were not going to make money with it anyways. Microtransactions work well when you have a huge population. Offer it free and sell stuff for 1 to 10 $ .. When population is 1 million, its easy to sell it to 200k people. When population is... 1000.. having 200 people buy won't bring you much. Cory's Idea was good.…