Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• That friday feeling!!!

AnomalyCobra - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Frederik: “If next friday they dont give any meaningfull update i'm probably not gonna check anymore. Has taken long enough to give next set info. ” next set info right here... The set is titled Never Gonna Happen... In the great world of entrath, mere months after the doom was brought... Princess Cory sets out into the world to see if anything can save the great world. But alas there was nothing to be done, as Princess Cory decided to wait too many months for the next move. All had b…

• Quote from AxelDWater: “Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from schild: “guys i don't really want to make fun of dinotropia for doing what is asked of him please direct all of your ire at Corey and CZE cool thx ” Employees can quit. They can do it if they disagree with the company's policies. They are not slaves. Just saying. Staying for so long equals him agreeing with the whole jig. ” Maybe he loves the game too much and still hopes for a last minute goal. ” you can't seriously be that naive, are yo…

• 10/10 update... stellar use of ctrl c and even more precision with the ctrl v. Super impressive. I hope your future job resumes include your professional use of these very essential computer skills

• Quote from Sethanon: “If they would care, they would adjust prize payout based on number of players instead of killing the tournament. Oh well, good job again exactly as Ossuary wrote... On related topic, from the latest numbers for Arcanum Vault and Fiveshards Weekly, I actually think Hex is blazing success on PS4 now! Sometimes we are even reaching more than 50 % of PSN players Shame there is no PvE actually, I think they would enjoy this aspect of the game... ” does that make ps4 successful o…

• I wonder if dino is actually alive because the dino from streams would never resort to this kind of shit job. Like we used to respect you dino, but this is pathetic even from a job perspective

• Quote from OilsBridge: “Quote from AnomalyCobra: “it was super f2p friendly in closed beta. But i hate the idea that they restrict how many starter decks you can get ” they changed their minds today, now you have all 10 starter decks (with a 6th quest that unlocks the last 5 decks in a row) ” that was a wise change and also more a sign they listen to their community way more than hex lol

• Presentation vs mechanics

to be honest what really belongs here anymore. Pipe dream posts and the realists shurting them down

• it was super f2p friendly in closed beta. But i hate the idea that they restrict how many starter decks you can get

• its sad that im playing mtg again. I thought hex should be the end of mtg for me but it threw me right back to it. Im not a huge fan of arena but its good enough to fill that void hex left

• That friday feeling!!!

eraia I've always imagined you being a magical girl anyway

• That friday feeling!!!

something that doesn't exist can not have a name. Set 10 was never coming please just accept that and move on people

• i won't let people be fooled by hope and pipe dream ideas. Anyone who is giving people hope is just as guilty as HXE at this point. Sure we all want the game to make a U turn but that isn't going to happen

• people attacking ossuary are more amusing than the slow death of this game. Ossuary has been a trooper since beginning of this game and once consideree one of the white knights of the forums. Anyone who disagrees with him and says he is "harming the game" @Reeplay don't understand what he is saying isn't harming the game. The game can't be harmed, the game is nonexistent. Hes trying to save people from investing in a dead cow. Any money hex makes from now until the games demise should be able to…

• Quote from Pofflord: “If they cant continue development as of right now, because they first need outside money or some form of revenue, then well okay. The thing that is really killing the game right now is people panicking they will loose all the money they already put into the game. Thats what is crashing the market and killing the game right now. If the Devs would make a convincing argument why and how the servers and service will be up and running for the next 5 years, I hardly believe it wo…

• think Dinotbot messed up the title. Hot mess is more likely what they were aiming for. No wait that can't be right either they never hit anything they aim for. Ahh yes now Hot Stuff makes sense... they aimed and missed

• to a competitive person, there is nothing more fun than winning.

• A Look Back (I'm Bummed)

Quote from theOvermind: “guys you talk like the servers closing anytime soon. is it really that far, or just rumors? ” with HXE's stance on communication we likely wouldn't even get a warning so we are all talking as if it was ending tomorrow so we are all prepared for when tomorrow actually comes

• problem with #4, the AI is too abusable to ever be competitive. The only hard matches were due to cheating mechanics.

• Quote from Metronomy: “I mean...they didnt even have on-demand constructed that involved prices. Which was a point of criticism for years (since they removed CG). So the debated "focus on pvp" was at least botched in that regard. ” removal of constructed gauntlet was terrible. But what i hated more was the removal of daily scheduled tournaments, i didn't even care most didn't fire, but having the chance of one firing made me play a lot more. Didn't make sense to remove them, not like it costed t…

• tournaments not getting a lot of people isn't proof pvp was not the main pull of the game. The tournaments took too long for a lot of people (personally i disagree with this), only running major tournaments on the weekends, kept me from participating in 98% of them and im sure there are others affected by that. The prizes weren't appealing enough to a lot of players. There are tons of reasons for lack of participation in tournaments, but none of them equate to pvp being the wrong focal point in …