Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from schild: “guys i don't really want to make fun of dinotropia for doing what is asked of him please direct all of your ire at Corey and CZE cool thx ” Employees can quit. They can do it if they disagree with the company's policies. They are not slaves. Just saying. Staying for so long equals him agreeing with the whole jig.

• Quote from AnomalyCobra: “Quote from Sethanon: “If they would care, they would adjust prize payout based on number of players instead of killing the tournament. Oh well, good job again exactly as Ossuary wrote... On related topic, from the latest numbers for Arcanum Vault and Fiveshards Weekly, I actually think Hex is blazing success on PS4 now! Sometimes we are even reaching more than 50 % of PSN players Shame there is no PvE actually, I think they would enjoy this aspect of the game... ” does …

• Play this hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=255856

• Presentation vs mechanics

Vroengard - - HEX Discussions

I seriously didn't know. Thanks. Yes, I'm a dude, no problems there. I also answer to "man", "mate" and sometimes "hey, you".

• Quote from Coyote: “en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czechoslovakian_Wolfdog ” My favourite. I wish I lived in a farm and/or had more free time. With life nowadays, it's torture to the dogs being left alone for 8 - 9 hours daily in an apartment. P.S. I want to know ThomThom's favourite breed, I don't care about the cards.

@Goliathus Firstly, if I have to take half a step (tap one land, wait for the AI to tap the other) I may as well take the full step. Secondly, turning lands sideways is part of the game, I don't mind doing it (yea, that's probably weird sounding, I don't mind :P). Finally, I'd suggest you FIRST PLAY THE SPELL, THEN TAP THE LANDS. That's because you can't untap a land once tapped, but you can take back the spell if you change your mind.

• YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE BASH/CLASH CHANGES! (Which have been confirmed official and intended by NOBLE KingGabriel) Even at the worst times, one should be diligent in their work. This lack of professionalism is disgusting. Seriously, if you can't be bothered to type things, don't do it. Quit. No one's tied you in the chair and threatening you with a gun. If you don't want to do it properly, don't do it at all.

@Serprio the way I got pissed off at the autotapper was that it doesn't look at your hand when choosing which multi-dual colour cards to tap. Instead of tapping, for example, the Forest, it taps the G/R land for a green, and I know have an untapped Forest and a Shock in hand. I hope the AI gets better, with time, but I don't mind taking my time tapping manually. I play for fun, not max profit.

If anyone's played MTG or MTG-like card game before, they should disable the auto-tapper immediately after the tutorial. It loses you games. THis is how the game is, you got to take the extra 15s and tap lands yourselves.

• Fight of the Week

Vroengard - - Entertainment and Tech

youtube.com/watch?v=V2piDs9HMn4

Quote from AnomalyCobra: “it was super f2p friendly in closed beta. But i hate the idea that they restrict how many starter decks you can get ” Among other things. They also reduced gold gained from quests. There's been a lot of discussions that you can find with a quick search but which don't belong here.

Quote from Mokog: “is it the brand or is it that the team kept hammering on that play polish? ” How about neither? I play MTGA because it's the best (mechanically, gameplay-wise) game aside from Hex. It doesn't have to be fanboyism or "Oh, it looks good". It can be genuinely good.

• Guys! Guys... I think I've got it. Their writers must be getting paid by the word count of articles. If you don't hold tournaments, you can't write tournament report articles and you save money. *taps temple*

• That friday feeling!!!

I'd watch that, if it was written by Urobuchi.

• Quote from icecon: “In other news, the Bash didn't fire today because there is now a 16 player minimum, unannounced change. ” Seriously? A very peculiar decision indeed. Only reasoning I can think of is, they don't want the same 5 people getting all the platinum prizes. They want those 5 people to have more balanced accounts and perhaps buy some platinum from the Store at some point in order to continue playing.

• MTGA is just watered down MTG. It's the second closest product to Hex (the first being MTGO). It'll have to do. VERY bummed they don't have friendlist and direct challenges upon open Beta though.

• That friday feeling!!!

Quote from GryphonGardens: “they should know the set name and the matching part of the story ” Years ago they said "We've already got 8 years worth of lore". So yes, they know.

• Quote from Arkansaw: “Amusement park rides are easily $10 per ride..$3 is nothing really. ” A ticket for an amusement park ride at 10$: You get on the little electric train, it goes at max x km/h and after approximately y amount of time it ends. A ticket for an EVO run at 3$: You get on the EVO mode where you open 2 packs immediately and are given an additional pack (minus R/L slot) to play a maximum of 3L or 5W and a chance to gain more packs. In the end you earn from x-y cards, which you can u…

• This should've been posted in the Feedback and Suggestions subforum. Now that that's out of the way.. Do you mean that the community should unofficially do that? Or that the devs should? If it's the former, then, unfortunately, since pods do not exist (and I've been livid about that since the beginning), it's impossible to regulate. You'll have to rely 100% on luck to get properly paired. And if it's the latter, then, unfortunately, the dev team is severely understaffed and severely unable to do…

• People are definitely playing. The question, to me, is this: Is it morally Ok to allow people to spend in a game if they are misinformed about its future? Remember, this is not a "Insert Coin to play" type of game. When I pay 3$ for an EVO, I pay 2$ for two packs that have been evaluated at such price based on the fact that YOU GET TO KEEP ALL THE CARDS FOR ANY FUTURE USE YOU'D LIKE. Uninformed customers may not know that the dev team is just hanging with a few fingers over the pit people dump t…