Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 782.

• So few players were showing up for VIP that some of the weekends didn't fire at all, and that was before activity declined; I don't think pulling the ability for new buy-ins for VIP will have any impact on what money was coming from it--which was likely nothing currently. Here's hoping that if by some crux of fate some other VIP resurgence comes that there will be an ability to use all these stockpiled VIP tickets for something interesting. Maybe a 7-up 20oz.

• Quote from Vroengard: “I've only seen a couple ingame snipets, haven't read anything more indepth. I am positively surprised, as I prefer that model to the CCG model. And we can all see how well Artifact does, what with many people here in the forums saying that Hex failed because it was a TCG instead of a CCG. ” Artifact could be a procedurally generated picture of Ronald McDonald and it would make Valve $10 million.

• Quote from MealyMouth: “Well, we finally got our drop dead date for Hex from a certain someone today. November 28, 2018. Thanks for the memories Hex! ” Can you elaborate?

• At least personally, I would never return if the collection got a reset; there's a significant amount of money involved, that's one thing--but the time and energy and effort and active pursuit of building up all the various facets, from trading to arena/campaign runs and whatever else--there's just no way, for me. It's moot now, but just figured I'd chime in for a whale take--I would not be a whale again on a relaunch.

• It's not too late to not rotate it away and to add it to challenge options. Please? It's going to be gone long before I'm even off work today.

• So we'll get to see how Dingleton with health changes really shakes out when it rotates back in in five weeks?

• Sure you just need to look at it a little differently. forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…099ebc1e90f7b1f267b0ac235

• Here's hoping there's fundamental changes en tow.

• I've rotated the defenses now that the keep has finally come down again--though as of yet, there's been considerably less activity from folks engaging with Pappy and the preceding decks lately. @xbete had a surge of badge hunting, however, so that's notable! I'll still continue maintaining Pappy Jasper's Prize Patrol as long as the lights are on; I've got plenty of prizes ready to send out. Note though that I am logging into the client only occasionally given current circumstances (in part becau…

• Brotman is the latest to tackle the Pappy Jasper challenge, scoring a Torchwing Ace, 1x Nal-Noorfoh the Just mercenary, 1x Uncommon Doombringer Chest, 4x EA Spectral Acorn, 3100 gold and 1x Doombringer Booster Pack! Well fought!

• Alright gang! It's rotation time--and coming in is not one but two new theme decks! Introducing the debut of Tower Defense and Angelic Ascension along with eight new puzzle badges to pursue! Huzzah! Here's what's now in store: forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…099ebc1e90f7b1f267b0ac235

• @Wolzarg your battle cry must have been heard: Nicayle has ventured into the icy arena to claim Pappy Jasper's prize, taking home Mad Packmaster along with 1x Nal-Noorfoh the Just mercenary, 1x Uncommon Doombringer Chest, 4x EA Spectral Acorn, 3100 gold and 1x Doombringer Booster Pack! Nicely done Nicayle! I'm looking for feedback or suggestions on mixing up the general prize pool if folks have ideas; several people have been very kind in sending contributions to the prize buckets, and while I'v…

• Congrats to @Fred for completing Pappy Jasper's harrowing challenge, collecting the great bounty that is a Probewarped Hare along with 1x Nal-Noorfoh the Just mercenary, 1x Uncommon Doombringer Chest, 4x EA Spectral Acorn, 3100 gold and 1x Doombringer Booster Pack! I hope you enjoyed your pursuit of the flying furball's presents and welcome you and anyone else to try your hand at puzzle badge challenges for further prestige and prizes. We'll be coming up on another deck rotation soon, so if you'…

• Dino Watch

Blackwood - - HEX Discussions

After five years I'm pretty fond of many of the familiar faces on these forums--and bummed about the ones who have set out on other trails. Hanging out whether reading or posting has been a regular staple in my free time throughout the years, whether that was tuning in around update time to see what might be new or following along the adventures and antics that unfolded in between. Whatever may yet come, I've got a lot of love for a lot of you and will continue to hope for the best for folks to …

• Questmas 2018

Blackwood - - HEX News and Announcements

Really fun premise for Llama, Llama, Emu!

• Congratulations to Moondrius for completing the challenge and taking home the immortal chase card Giant Corpse Fly along with 1x 1x Nal-Noorfoh the Just mercenary, 1x Uncommon Doombringer Chest, 4x EA Spectral Acorn, 3100 gold and 1x Doombringer Booster Pack. Thanks for playing! Activity has slowed down now with the puzzle keep, but I will continue to keep it going for the foreseeable future; I encourage anyone to try their hand at earning puzzle badges for prestige and prizes if you haven't alr…

• Hmm, that's a good question; I'm inclined to say no, simply because I don't want it to just be a repeat of the Portalbello Special badge for Portalmania, but I'm open to suggestions.

• Congratulations to @Bansheiri for completing the Pappy's Prize challenge, taking home a Justicar of Aryndel along with 1x Nal-Noorfoh the Just mercenary, 1x Uncommon Doombringer Chest, 4x EA Spectral Acorn, 3100 gold and 1x Doombringer Booster Pack. Thanks for playing! With this, I'm performing another front-deck rotation to debut Merry Berry Brunch - Join Rupert Rhubarb in this sticky jam and seek the fruits of your labors! For your convenient reference, here are the puzzle badge challenges ava…

• There's been a rotation to bring Portalmania beck into the fore while Portal Kombat is running--and Dinohunt has cycled back in as well. I'm close to the debut of Merry Berry Brunch just pending cooking up tasty badges!

• Fun first stream, thanks to everyone who showed! Really bummed I didn't get auto-archive turned on for the stream, there were some amazing situations with portal combat-- Fountain of Dreams pulling Uruunaz to dig Rot Caster out of opponent's graveyard to get rid of Flock of Seagulls was hilariously contrived wackiness.