Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Quote from Utremeld: “You're the type of guy who orders a cheeseburger, gets chicken nuggets, and then sits in the booth and eats it anyways because the imagined sense of being a better person by not asserting that something is wrong is more important to your ego than actually getting what you wanted. If your high horse gets any higher you're going to lose your wings Icarus. ” I did not kickstart this game. I did not come for a mmo tcg either. I came for a digital trading card game. That is all.…

• @Azuchi I do understand there are flaws. Especially some of them are around for years now and a thousand threads are made about them (like AH). I have parts I like and dislike about the game. I am not saying the game is perfect. I seriously hate AH. I am NOT saying if you do not like the game, leave it as you put out to be. You are saying devs are not communicating. It is like you are expecting them to come to your home for dinner and explain to you the content of next expansion in person. Howev…

• I would not believe this many pessimist, depressive and spoiled players can find each other and spam bulls**t all the time in a games forum. HEX is objectively in a state much better than ever before content wise. There are tons of different fun stuff to do. I am playing and planning to play HEX in the future more than ever before considering new contents are added so frequently.

• New € conversion rate

Bansheiri - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Warrender: “Quote from Bansheiri: “Maybe, this may be a very good time to make our (HEX playerbase) voice heard among forums (reddit etc.) for a possible increase in playerbase. ” No, just no. I would hope nobody does this. How would we feel if another game's players did that same thing on our forums? Besides, I don't think the typical HS player is going to enjoy Hex that much more over HS regardless of the price increase. ” When I am upset with the current state of a certain game, if…

• New € conversion rate

I am sorry to revive this thread but this is somewhat important to note, in case you do not follow news from other card games. Blizzard just decided to up their prices on their CCG 'Hearthstone' by around %20+ in the regions outside America. This happened just before their new expension. If you check their forums, there seems to be a shitstorm over there about this. Blizzard seems to be following the HEX footsteps. Increasing the price suddenly before a new expension. Note that however, in Heart…

• Made a transaction worth of 21$. Metro delivered within 1 hours. Got a legendary aswell .

• New € conversion rate

Hello everyone. While waiting for servers, jokingly I made a video for everyone for shits and giggles. It took longer than I expected but I hope you like it. I know there are some spelling mistakes but just go with it :D. I was going to post it as a new thread, but this thread just looks more relevant. I hope it does not get lost among all the discussion and everybody smiles and calms a bit. Hitler just finds out the price change... Have fun: captiongenerator.com/383962/Hi…ts-to-HEX-payment-chan…

• None of the Elf Warlock cards are unique as much as I remember. Non-unique cards show characters in a specific type of role or rank. Arts used in Non-unique cards just show a random person among all eligable people handling that role. So, this says nothing about 'Elf Warlocks cannot be males'. Similarly, There needs to be no 'Elf Warlock Males' in arts in order for us to understand equality among different sexes in elf community. Elves showed no sign of sex inequality among its ranks in whole HE…

• New € conversion rate

Quote from Colin: “ - The recent changes FINALLY address the Platinum rate promise and make it FAIR for EVERYONE - we're all paying the same price ” "What is fair for a spider is chaos for the fly." Quote from Colin: “Your income is completely irrelevant. And the income of Europeans compared to Americans is completely irrelevant. ” This is not a fact and I can give many examples on the contrary. Many goods are priced with respect to buyers local market so it can compete with others, even luxury …

• New € conversion rate

Hello everyone, I am from a respectively poor 'EU' country with quite bad exchange ratio. I believe this change is good for HEX and it had to happen to really ensure the 100 plat = 1$ thing. However, the game became %40 expensive overnight for me. I understand this is fair and it should stand this way, but please stick with me. In other games, since there is no actual trading, usually it is best to put local prices on products. So the game (product) can compete in local market. This is why Riot/…