Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 224.

• yeah, trying to find llamas and emus in the campaing is a pain right now with that many disconnects:( plz fix this!

• i runned this siege and have to say it was very much fun to face this three decks. i used a deck i wanted to use in pvp perhaps and needed some more tests without losing ranks so i used it here and it was not even tuned for the siege mode. because of this i had some problems and the portal challenge in area 2 i only won with one (1!) hp left and an inferno up on the other side with nothing to remove it sometimes kismet just loves me i think (the inferno had coul kill me at least 3 rounds or so) …

• yeah arcanyx, but the problem is, that this behavior makes the gem much too strong, so i really dont know if this is working as intented.

• Today i got a scary scenario in the vault. My oppenent played a Dark Heart with the pseduo-spellshield gem "Major Sapphire of Vanishing" For one Mana and discarding one card he can put it back into his hand. He played it turn 6, so one mana was left open for him On my turn i had to sacrifice my only troop: Rotting Chumpknight. Thanks to his deathcry i tried to kill the Dark Heart. In Response he activated his sokcet. In response to that i played herofall on the dark heart. Noone responsed and th…

• really? i tried but never saw something like that yesterday. Thanks for the tip, i will check this next time

• Hi folks, I really like crypt interacting cards like call the grave and ghastly exchange, but they are hard to use:( I had a Rock Match with my Zombie Deck including many Relentless Zombies and my oppennent used them, too. Now we both had 2 in our crypts and i tried to steal him one out of his crypt using my Ghastly Exchange. But i cant say which Zombies was mine and which belonged to him, because the inface is so bad; all crypts are in one Window! WHY? Please change this to 2 windows, one for m…

• periwinkle is the only encounter that uses an equip (ash hood) no, i think it's a bug, too

• Yes, i had this too now. and i have to say that really sucks. Please fix this fast! I have made a picture of this situation, where you can see that the oppenents dragomir triggers twice after me casting refuel! How to win against such a strong card, when its even stronger thanks to a bug? (for any questions why i even casted refuel in this situation: because the game was already lost and i wanted to do a screenshot for here!)

• New PVE Cards - Campaign

Amostephil - - HEX Discussions

I already made a thread with a picture :)

• We got a new patch for the FRA and the Mad Packmaster Elite is still bugged:( Hes passive tells us, that troops without gladiator get stunned when entering play. But atm hes so strong, he even stuns gladiators

• New PVE Cards - Campaign

i found some new equip in az1 packs, nothing new in az2 until now. but new pve cards shouldnt be there anywhere in the campaing

• Doombringer KHA in FRA

Amostephil - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Thanks to the PVP Server Downside i was doing FRA and faced Doombringer KHA, the new Boss there. He has a cool Deck and a cool Champ Power, but he also has a passive Power, that triggers for one diamond, one ruby and one sapphire treshold (thanks tcgbrowser for that info) THAT Information you cant find ingame! I was only ondering, why my troop was given me back the whole time (ironicly is was a buccaneer:P) Plz fix that tooltip for his passive power! thanks

• Hi, i openend some old AZ packs with the newest Patch Doombringer, to find some new equip and found this: an error^^ You can see the item above the (new) equip for Dire Toad in the picture Plz fix this (and tell me what i got:D)

• spider not only kills aom 6. you can add both gobbler fights and the obsidian cyclops from the "hard" encounters in az2 i think. so we have right now at least 4 fights that are too easy with the new spider. I hope she will be nerfed with az 3, so we could have some new puzzle encounters without troops there, too

• Doombringer Q&A Thread

Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from Amostephil: “How does the Pleasure Tent works? Will we get ANY troop, but its stats are 1/1 (so a 1/1 gargalith for example is possible) Or can we only get troops, that already have 1/1 stats (Baby Yeti, Leprechaun Artist, Charge Bot and so on) ” The second option ” Where do u take this information from?

• Doombringer Q&A Thread

How does the Pleasure Tent works? Will we get ANY troop, but its stats are 1/1 (so a 1/1 gargalith for example is possible) Or can we only get troops, that already have 1/1 stats (Baby Yeti, Leprechaun Artist, Charge Bot and so on)

• corinth is the deckbuilder merc i think not at least because of the new game coming out soon And i really LOVE the idea of a deckbuildng merc, thanks alot for this guys! Even if i die 50% of the fights because of stupid choices avaiable, i will play her for sure!

• can anyone fix the picture for mad doggin'? it's a ruby card, but the picture is broken for me:(

• Yes i Like you all guys. Hex is giving us sleeves for free but you are whining they shold be FOR FREE! What comes next? Someone with too much money openning thousands of packs dry and complaints that he only got 8 sleeves out of that and not thousands? Yeah, it's not the way you play the game, okay, but we already have something, that rewards us just for playing, its the account leveling (that needs an update, okay) Do you really just want to login to get free sleeves? enjoy them. Hex also could…

• so this beast makes two abominations until its finally a corpse? nice