Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Ossuary: “There were also a whopping 10 people in the Bash yesterday, and 3 of them dropped after round 1, so, you know, that's not helping the value of currency or collections any. ” The future of the game is out of our hands. We have given suggestions and more. There is nothing else to do or offer any more. Just wait. If they can patch things up, we can talk further about improvement. I haven't logged in since the "A Few Words".

• @TheBlackCrypt you are right, as is, not even PvP supports the game. The game needs changes if it's going to continue existing. However, with how far down the path we are, the changes needed to make PvP more lucrative are, with the technical state of the game as is right now, smaller and easier than the alternative. The alternative being to do a 180° and monetize PvE in a healthy way. Like you said, we wouldn't have been here if PvE was properly monetized. They should have dedicated more time on…

• I'm pretty sure they've considered various options for "cheating" set 10 release without proper art and have decided against it. It is not clear-cut why, but there is undeniably both pros and cons down that path. I believe there's no point in us players trying to convince them to revert that.

• Steam numbers dont count!

Vroengard - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Obsidian: “No, if you're given two options and one of them doesn't work, you should consider the other option, not give up. Players need to take responsibility for themselves. Goodness help them if they ever run into a problem that doesn't solve itself. ” I don't know if you remember, but the prompt said 'You should buy cards' and it opened up the Store page. I don't remember how it became after the change, but the idea of the encounter is still the same. Quote from Obsidian: “Frankly…

• Quote from Airtron: “Going full cashgrab mode by adding some stupid sleeves to MM in a dying game isntead of trying to fix the underlying issues hahahahahah MM wont get one plat outta me. ” I am of a different opinion. At least they're using the "cashgrab mode" (which is a description I'd agree to) effectively now. The second rotation of Merry Melee did not offer any new sleeves and it went down by -48%. At least this shows me that they know their audience better. I expect more activity now BUT …

• If you intended to make such a change in DIngleton and then proceed to REMOVE IT FROM THE GAME FOR A MONTH, at least have the mind to NOT post it in the patch notes. Our current status DOES NOT allow for any sort of hype to be maintained for 5 weeks.

Quote from Obsidian: “I don't understand how the Piranha encounter was ever a problem. ” The piranhas encounter says "You need to pay to get cards in order to continue playing".

• Thank you hex!

Vroengard - - Feedback and Suggestions

Quote from Portensio: “ Quote from NicoSharp: “You don’t get why I wrote what I did. Besides your post being worthless to the community, in general. ” I actually found it pretty entertaining and was more worth a read than any garbage the same people write in this forum. Thanx for putting a smile on my face. ” That's like doing drugs to escape reality. I mean, it's any individual person's choice but, c'mon. We already had a thread slightly diverge into linguistics and another deteriorate to roman…

• Thank you hex!

Vroengard - - Feedback and Suggestions

This should be moved to "Off Topic" because it's all over the place and has no topic.

• @DeathRealm You should assume the following when evaluating a collection, in my opinion. Equipment, mercenaries and PvE cards are worth exactly 0, because HXE has stopped doing meaningful PvE since fall '16 (AZ2) Common and Uncommon cards are worth exactly 0 as well. Unplayable Rare & Legendary of Standard format are worth about 25-50% of the playable Standard ones. Playable Rare & Legendary of Immortal format are worth about 50-75% of the playable Standard ones. Unplayable Rare & Legendary of I…

Greg's gone and he's the one spamming that so you're on the clear.

• Communication Ideas

The problem is, CM is not a main job title, apparently. I know jack shit of behind-the-curtains of HXE, but I've heard from different sources that Dino is doing a bunch of things and the CM responsibilities is a side-project. Somehow HXE didn't think they needed a CM. Like how they thought they didn't need advertising (Cory [paraphrased] "We're running on such a tight budget that I have to make tough decisions where everything's spent"). We don't have communication because it's not something HXE…

• Dino Watch

Quote from Opalia: “Should we try to buy HEX from Cory?- A game that newer produced any profit cant be expensive... ” Who even is "We"? Who amongst this community would you even trust to be a businessman and handle all the money? Cory was a businessman (apparently a successful one?) before HXE and he didn't make it. It requires more skills than believing we know how a game can be successful; you actually need to do stuff and not just theorycraft.

• Dino Watch

Quote from Mokog: “technically hex and Zynga have made more money ” That's like (not really but) similar to saying bank clerks are the richest people in the world because they are given so much money every day. Point is, it's not about revenue but profit.

• The few times I had to deal with Support, it felt undermanned. I would assume it's worse nowadays.

• I am not going to modify the poll. Having people support "Yes" for various reasons is well within the purpose of the thread. If you support yes "For A and B reason, under C circumstances" and another supports yes "For D reason but not A reason and implemented in E way", I want to read all about A, B, C, D and E. If A, B, C etc are all different but lead to the 'Yes, they should restart from Set 1', then feel free to vote Yes and add a comment to specify how and why you'd want that to happen.

• Dino Watch

Quote from Piecetinker: “With all due respect, what I do with my time is my business. I do not have the luxury of posting 17 hours a day 7 days a week. To be blunt, there are certain health-related things going on that are at my top priority as family always comes first. Me coming in every once in awhile and posting should have no relevance to what I have done and will continue to do. Each of us support Hex through our own means, this is not an epeen competition where whoever posts the most or h…

• How far is AZ3 coming?

Quote from Rendakor: “HXE shouldn't offer it directly (or at least, not pay out plat for gold, I suppose them paying out gold for plat would be fine) but they could go further to support it. ” Yeah, well, that's a huge bump though. There's only a minority that needs/has Gold and Platinum. PvP players care not for PvE. Have you never wondered why Gold strength against platinum has been on an upward trend since forever, despite the fact that HXE offers more platinum via ingame rewards than before?…

• Quote from Kaizor: “Hi guys, sorry for the late answer. I sadly had some troubles in the past 2 Months and that's why i didn't reply to anyone. Yes the Collection is still aviable, if anyone of you guys is still interested, im still willing to sell it asap This time im gonna stick around and will reply very fast. Here is also the picture of my Stash some people asked me for. I haven't played since back then, so nothing really changed in my collection ” A lot has changed in the 2 months you were …

• Dino Watch

Quote from Greyhaven: “It isn't a matter of sensitivity. The simple truth is that your uh...conversation (A) has stumbled deeply off topic, (B) includes assertions of personal vandettas and accusations of stalking, (C) includes an invitation to take it to PMs, and (D) is remarkably consistent with the type of ad hominem discourse that has shut down many threads in recent memory. Maybe I'm not reading the room, but "0 tension" seems generous and you might be speaking too much for Piecetinker with…