Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 72.

• I actually had a lot of fun with this mode in the three times I played (5-2, 1-3, 5-1). I had one match that was ridiculous in my favor: Archon of Nulzann vs. Poet of Gla'aki. But the majority of my losses were due to resource issues, not bad match-ups. My wins may color my experience, but I enjoyed almost all the games I played. After not playing CvC, this mode has let me know that while I considered myself solely a PvE player, I would actually enjoy casual PvP. However, now that I have my slee…

• Thank you! It's going to be such a relief to finally be able to see my Arena awards once again.

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

Stormshard - - Guides

Quote from NicoSharp: “Like the updates Stormshard - Why not consider The Ruin of Ripplewood? Very good synergy with tricksters. There are probably a few other threshold matters cards that could help as well. ” I'm afraid that the main reason I didn't consider The Ruin of Ripplewood is that when I was looking through my collection to see if I could find a better card than Sorcerous Sculpting for the deck, I forgot to click on "Show All Items", and I don't actually have any. It does look like it …

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

Stormshard - - Guides

I updated my Empress of Slaughter deck with Doombringer cards, resulting in this deck: Brewed Slaughter. Match History The current version of the deck is 45-0 on three perfect runs, while a previous version with 3 Sorcerous Sculpting instead of Frostbite was 87-3 on six runs (three perfect) (two of those runs only had 2 copies of Brewed Ambrosia, two had 3, and the last two had a complete set of 4). The losses were to three elites: - Rowdy Piper (made a definite play error that resulted in the l…

• You might want to try again. I came here to report the same thing, but it just worked for me (after clicking Repair Install, which didn't seem to do anything). Edit: But then again, it doesn't seem to have actually updated anything, it just let me login with an un-updated version, as I still encountered the bug of not owning the Frost Ring Arena. To clarify the bug that I'm encountering: it will attempt to contact the patcher twice (unsuccessfully) before pretending that I'm fully up-to-date. It…

• FRA post Set 9, thoughts?

Stormshard - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Ertzi: “I too think the Arena drops way too many older cards & equipment now. Can we please get some way to influence what we want in the future? I get that new players want the old stuff, but it's a horrible experience for a veteran to get their 24th Accursed Jerkin. ” I second this. My rewards for beating an Elite Doombringer Kha included: my 126th Nori, my 37th Spearcliff Cavalier, my 122nd Dream Stag, and my 113th Scarcliff Chimera. Yay?

• Quote from Elwinz: “And the prize goes to Madrusssian for winning raffle 5 times. LOL ” I "only" had 4 raffle wins. So close... (I'm actually very happy to get the sleeve I didn't have and the battle board!)

• Quote from Obsidian: “No t1 wins? Is that with the stipulation of no acorns? I haven't made a deck specifically for turn 1 wins, but I'm pretty sure I could in PvE. 13 mana is a lot to work with, so there's got to be a couple qualifications to go with that statement. Reliable t1 win, maybe? Repeatable in a dungeon (no acorns)? No deck that consistently wins on turn 1? Edit: Actually I now recall a contest a while back to describe the most damage someone could put out on turn 1 in an optimal scen…

• Obviously not an entry into the contest, but in case people come here for elf deck ideas (or if AxelDWater wants to add it to the Wardens of Entrath website), this is what I would have submitted for an Elf Cleric if I had gone Ruby instead of Wild. (The Wild version I submitted was one I loved playing, but I vaguely remembered that the Ruby version I had was slightly faster. When I finally got around to loading it back up again, I found it was a Crowd Roars list that had been severely impacted b…

• Class: Ranger Talents: - (Call Class Pet/Train Class Pet) - Pet Training: Ferocity - Chew Toy - Pet Training: Shared Exercise - Pet Treats - Hunting Party - Bonded for Life - Survival Skills - Lay of the Land - Ranger Class Gems - Ranged Expertise: Leg Shot - Ranged Expertise: Scatter Shot - Ranged Expertise: Overwatch - Eye of a Sniper Decklist (60 cards): Resources (15): - 15x Ruby Shard Troops (17): - 4x Quash Ridge Tusker - 4x Voice of the Ashwood (Ash Hood) - 3x Skittering Skarn - 4x Regina…

• Class: Warrior Talents: - (Battle) - Fury - Berserking - Boiling Blood - Warlord: Agility - Training: Combat - Reinforcements - Training: Deployment - Training: Tactics - Blacksmithing - Old War Wound - War Preparations - Commander - Warrior Class Gems - A Warrior's Guilt - Fortifications Decklist (60 cards): Resources (11): - 11x Ruby Shard Troops (20): - 3x Hired Horn Cutthroat (Hired Horn Boots) - 3x Construct Foreman - 4x Voice of the Ashwood (Ash Hood) - 3x Skittering Skarn - 4x Xocoy, High…

• Class: Cleric Talents: - (Pray) - Enhance Blessing: Life Essence - Enhance Blessing: Empowerment - Affinity Cleric - Unlock: Divine Altar - Diligent Study - Unlock: Shrine of Briggadon - Cleric Class Gems - Blessed Birth - Premonitions - Child of the Right Hand - Healing Aura - Aura Aspect: Good Karma Decklist (60 cards): Resources (16): - 16x Wild Shard Troops (34): - 3x Bramble Creeper - 3x Howling Brave (Prairie Runners) - 2x Witch of the Wishing Well - 4x Mightsinger of Ages - 4x Stampeding …

• Class: Mage (I like elves - I had 4 of them even when the limit was 10 characters - but especially elf mages. See forum title.) Talents: - (Replenish Spell Power) - (Learn Spell: Soothsaying) - Open Mind - Learning - Learn Spell: Telekinesis - Learn Spell: Chaos Missile - SP Boon - Unlock: Knowledge is Power - Mage Class Gems - Worldly Knowledge - SP Buff - Secret Knowledge - Self Knowledge Decklist (60 cards): Resources (20): - 20x Ruby Shard Troops (19): - 4x Voice of the Ashwood (Ash Hood) - …

• Class: Ranger Talents: - Pet Training: Ferocity - Chew Toy - Unlock: Flamebreath Wolverines - Hazardous Terrain - Survival Skills - Bonded for Life - Pet Training: Shared Exercise - Pet Treats - Lay of the Land - Ranged Expertise: Leg Shot - Ranged Expertise: Overwatch - Eye of a Sniper - Every Piece of the Animal - Survival Skills Decklist: Resources (23): - 19 - Sapphire Shard - 4 - Sapphire Ice Troops (21): - 3 - Forbidden Tomeseeker - 2 - Jadiim - 3 - Dream Eagle (Eagle Feathered Gloves) - 2…

• Class: Cleric Talents: - Enhance Blessing: Life Essence - Enhance Blessing: Empowerment - Hale - Healing Aura - Aura Aspect: Good Karma - Blessed Birth - Premonitions - Cleric Class Gems - Unlock: Shrine of Briggadon - Holy Hands - Diligent Study Decklist: Resources (27): - 23 - Sapphire Shard - 4 - Sapphire Ice Troops (20): - 3 - The Ancestors' Chosen (Crown of the Ancient Kings) - 3 - Scallath - 3 - Forbidden Tomeseeker - 4 - Empress of Ice - 3 - Slaughtergear's Replicator - 4 - Saarthu (Gem S…

• [Set 8] Spoiler and Giveaway

Stormshard - - HEX Discussions

Fun! (Hidden Content)

• I would love to do this if you have any left you need.

• Class: Mage Talents: - Open Mind - Learning - Learn Spell: Telekinesis - Learn Spell: Chaos Missile - SP Boon - Spry - Secret Knowledge - Self Knowledge - Worldly Knowledge - SP Buff - Guardian Golem Decklist (60): Resources (15): - 11 Ruby Shard - 4 Ruby Ice Troops (14) - 3 Stingshot Sniper (+Gloves) - 3 Duplicitous Duke - 4 Slaughtergear's Reaver (+Chest, Weapon) - 4 Slaughtergear's Replicator (+Head, Trinket) Actions (11): - 4 Crimson Clarity - 3 Pyre Ceremony (+Feet) - 4 Fire with Fire Const…

• Note that this deck, while definitely slowed by the change to the Warrior Minor Gem, is still quite capable of turn 2 wins. My first run through GMG after the nerf (without changing anything in the deck from my "Onecoy" version, not even the minor gem to Minor Ruby of Zeal for Swiftstrike) still won by turn 2 on every fight. At least three of those turn 2 wins would have been turn 1 wins pre-nerf (thus the "definitely slowed" above) however. My second run had a turn 3 win and a turn 4 win, but b…

• Quote from Galliard: “Quote from Steric: “Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from Galliard: “Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from Galliard: “I'm seeing reports of Slaughtergears still being good in FRA. ” I was about to post exactly that, though for me it's only hearsay. Do you know of a decklist? ” It doesn't use Reavers, but hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=250067I haven't seen a decklist using all three types. ” you have to be joking.. ” Yeah, not including Swiftpaw Trickster in that deck seems wrong. ” Swift…