Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 105.

• Quote from Sukebe: “This thread has shown exactly why they didn't want to post this information. it is now nothing chicken littles claiming the sky is falling. Sure, a lot people already assumed the worst but now, with just a small post from cory admitting things are not all peachy, we have people shitting on the game, on the devs, and all HexEnt staff. I hope this thread gets closed soon, it can do nothing but hurt Hex at this point. ” You know what players got when they were civil in voicing t…

• Suicide Siege value is actually not that bad even with the new system. It takes around 1500 plat to get everything (or nearly everything) excluding AA shards, and this cost is kinda ok for the amount of stuff that you (and your partner) get.

• If Siege was a fun mode with a moderate-to-good ratio of Siege Sack rewards, none of this would happen. But Siege is a clusterfuck of failures and the new currency is one of the worst grinds in the game that also requires you to play that clusterfuck of failures. So, naturally, people protest by choosing an absolutely legitimate way to play that doesn't try to bend them over. HXE is the only guilty party here, and the worst thing that they can do is trying to punish the players (well, it's the s…

• Quote from vestris: “Only Elites, no bosses no dragons ” There already are images of people playing Uzume Elite in the mode.

• Well, you should be grateful that it's just boots as they are rather comfortable. Underworld Crusader, on the other hand, still wears that axe on his head...

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

Verdant - - Guides

Quote from Transience: “I've been playing this build: hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=329486 Happy to change it up though. I'm not sure what build is considered the strongest. Don't have a single Ambrosia yet because Kismet doesn't like me. Your post is very helpful Verdant. I do realize now that this deck needs to identify how it needs to be played based on the opponent. Most powerdecks for the FRA just do what they want regardless of what happens on the other side of the board. I like that I have t…

Verdant - - Guides

Quote from Transience: “I would like some tips on how to best play the Enter The Dream/Silent Auctioneer deck. What's the most efficient line of play? What card(s) are you looking for in the opening hand, etc. When it works it works fine but I seem to get stuck a reasonable amount of time while the AI just beats me down with whatever troop he has. ” We really need more specifics, because there are different viable builds. You ideal hand is three shards (double Sapphire and Wild), Auctioneer, Jac…

• Sure, in terms of amounts of caster's work coverage will be easier. But this change kinda makes it not very interesting to watch as a whole. HEX coverage was already lacking interesting narratives and stories, and will be lacking even more so from this point onward. Following someone through a tournament, watching different people fight each other for critical spots, comparing records and different degrees of success - all of that is gone now. "They are fighting for one of the multiples 4-0 resu…

• Merry Melee - Corinth

Verdant - - HEX News and Announcements

Quote from Opalia: “ Pro game cost more than top Holywood movies to make - I think HEX just newer had the money to build the game Cory told about in Kick start. I think Cory did the best he could with the limmed resources he had. Cory seem to be a dreamer who in his wildest fantasy didnt think HEX would be so dam expensive to make. If HEX had got a mill players Cory would have had the income to make Co-op and we would have got co-op by now. ” Quote from HEX MMOTCG Kickstarter: “ But we feel this…

Verdant - - Guides

Quote from Spit: “[BLOOD] Razing Spirits - Focused around using Dreadlings and Hoppers to create an army of Spirits. Has good end-game with Grievous Phantoms and the Life from Deaths. ” Samurai Spirits The idea is similar, but my variation is more Underworld-focused and should have a substantially better early game (Exarch is for testing purposes, I am constantly switching some cards around). I've been doing very well with it so far.

• Bump. It's a significant difference in power level of the equip, which prevents from creating some good decks.

• The Librarian, of course. Don't know what I was thinking about.

• Miss Balloon Boobs 2018 isn't even remotely close to the classical elegance of The Librarian. Also, a Minor Diamond Prism of Blades suggestion for a deck with a whole lot of two prismatic troops? Bold move, Cotton!

Verdant - - Guides

Quote from Maladius: “I was wondering why all the bury decks in S Tier rely on interactions with Silent Auctioneer. In my experience it is both faster and more consistent to simply use a mono sapphire bury deck. ” These decks have the same good match-ups as your deck does. These decks have much better bad match-ups than your deck does.

Verdant - - Guides

Beastie Boys Just in case you wanted a deck that plays new event card, but never actually uses it to attack or block. Or if you wanted a deck that sometimes puts everything into play on turn 2. Or if you wanted a deck that sometimes beats opponents with their own troops. The main combos are Beast of Abundance -> Jacked Brutalizer / Spontaneous Combustion. What comes after depends entirely on your hand. It's like a new math adventure every time. Combustion combo transforms the deck into a "build …

• Sure, go ahead with generalizing. You can also take shots at our IQ, if it will most certainly help to further prove your point.

• Quote from Morwath: “It's not fair, as you need to discover that unintended behaviour first. I could bet that more than 90% of last Bash participants didn't knew Trial of Totems could be abused the way it was abused, as they were cappable of reading both card and gem. It would be fair, only IF everyone would have information that Trial of Totems is working the way it was working and it can be used that way. ” Could you please stop implying that reading of a card automatically grants prescient kn…

• So they won't touch campaign with a ten-foot pole for years, and yet somehow there are new bugs in it? Given the timing, it very well might be connected to non-working passives bug in FRA.

• Quote from Gregangel: “End of discussion. Players should behave in full awarness of the rules. So it is not to HexE to react quickly or improve communication on the subject because a rule exist to prevent abuse in full awareness. ” Some bugs are less obvious at being bugs than others. Player might not be aware of a bug if he assumes that the gem is working like it's supposed to do, and it's exactly HEX's job to tell him that. There isn't a shred of information about this particular interaction o…

Verdant - - Guides

First of all, I did not suggest a complete overhaul of your deck, I suggested another build for your shell. These are different things. Second, two Mistresses of Bones in your build may provide you with a resilient board when needed because you already run full playset of Rotpaw Gangs. Really fast aggro usually gets either stalled or dealt with. It means stuff like Contract Killing (there is yet another use for trinket equip) or early chumps (Lackey, Engorger). Or mulliganing hard for your Triol…