Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

• On the off chance this contest is still rolling, here are some more: Dark Destiny 2 Basic Action Search your deck for a card and put it into your hand. Lose x life and discard x cards, where x is equal to that card's cost. I was thinking of a desperate need to get some small bauble (like the Ring in Lord of the Rings) for some nefarious purpose.... though it would also work to get something specific in the graveyard or discard you whole hand, too. Fevered Inspiration 1 Basic Action Target champi…

• Rise of the Hoard 1 Basic Action Choose one: - Create 1 Rabid Gnolls. - Troops you control get +1 / +1 this turn. Escalation I toyed with the idea of making the card a quick action or making the +1 / +1 permanent... but I decided in favor of the current form so it could clearly be an attack-only aggressive card. Extra points for being fun with surging wildfire, which is one of my favorites. Reckoning 6 Basic Action Choose one: - Destroy all cards. - 1 random card you control that isn't invincibl…

• Dingle Prankster 2 Troop - Human Mage : A random opposing troop secretly gets "When this exhausts, revert and transform it into a Dingler. Revert it again at the start of your turn." 1/1 This is generally a playful and foolish card, but it plays particularly well with Blindside as the Prankster exhausts at quick speed and is good with repeated use. Prank-fest X Basic Action X times: A random opposing troop battles a random troop you control. This card is fun and interesting, but bonkers when pai…

• Thanks for the fun contest, HH!

• I've made 3 cards all tied around the idea of Titans. Duel of Titans 3 Basic Action Each champion creates a Titan and puts it into play. Ancient Alliances 5 Basic Action If you control a troop with combined and greater than 13, create two Titans and put them into play. Raiding the Trove 3 Draw 3 cards then each opposing champion creates a stunned Titan and puts it into play. And here are our Titans: [A different name for each boon] 7 Artifact, Troop - Giant Deploy - This gets a random boon. 7/7 …

• I'm with Arcanyx here - pushing for more color variety. I love how Demon of Dusk offers your opponent hope (which you're trying to quickly quash), so I'm honoring him with a two more enemies of hope (and their associated party-crashers). Marut 5 Quick Troop - Avatar of Inevitability You may play Marut for free if an opposing champion's lifetotal is higher than it started. At the start of each opposing champion's turn, create a Celestial of Dusk for that champion and put it into their deck. 6/6 Y…

• Friendly Snowman 3 Troop - Elemental 1/5 : (1) -> Frostform Deploy and Deathcry - Create a Present for each Champion and put them into their hands. If this is damaged by a ruby card, sacrifice it. As any child can tell you, there's a certain magic that comes with the very first snow.

• Sopa, Sporzin's Savant 2 Unique troop - Fae Shroomkin 1/3 Spellshield At the start of each opposing champion's turn, create a Shroompin and put it into play under your control, then that champion selects target troop you control and transforms it into a random troop with cost +1. "This is why we can't have nice things!" - Professor Sporzin This card creates great tension - allowing your opponent to deal with any specific troops they don't like... while pumping out lots of troops to build your ge…

• Showing the darker side (the cause) for Nettlemoss' Enclave: Collateral Damage 2 Basic action Deal 2 damage to all non- troops. Poisoned Wells 2 Basic action Non- troops get -1 / -1 .

• When Mages Attack - elf version Class: Mage Talents Unlock: Spell Sprites Spry Affinity: Mages Learn Spell: Teleknesis Learning Open Mind Worldly Knowledge Secret Knowledge Self Knowledge Learn Spell: Chaos Missle SP x2 Resources: (20 cards) 9x Ruby Shard 6x Sapphire Shard 1x Scrios Coins 1x Shard of Innovation 4x Well of Innovation Troops: (30 cards) 4x Cerulean Sky Mage 3x Stalagmage 4x Highlands Magus 1x Ashwood Minstrel 4x Exalted Professor (+1 off action) 3x Runeweb Weaver 4x Voice of the A…

• Legend Dev Class: Cleric Talents Enhance Blessing: Life Essence Enhance Blessing: Empowerment Blessing of the Immortals Aura Aspect: Good Karma Hale Healing Aura Aura Aspect: Animation Discipline of the Mind Blessed Birth Premonitions Resources: (24 cards) 4x Sapphire Ice 20x Sapphire Shard Troops: (15 cards) 3x Thunderfield Seer 3x Scallath (trinket) 3x Lady Devonshire (feet) 3x Archmage Wrenlock (gloves) 3x Pod of Shoggoth (head, chest) Actions: (15 cards) 3x Deep Freeze 3x Arcane Focus 3x Sch…

• I'm generally a fan of crossover between mechanics like Merrymaker, Blightseed Fiddler, Pack Pummeler, runic XX spells, fateweave Puffin, etc. Chaostouched ("CT") is pretty boring to play or play against - being locked into mill or unblockable - winning in ways that don't care what your opponent is doing. Also, since transform is naturally fairly chaotic, I figure there should be more crossover with the CT. Here is a card that would make me excited to play CT - forcing you to play-by-ear the dec…

• - How many Primal Packs I proc from the 1500 Set 8 Boosters? --> 48 - How many Set 8 Packs I need to open to get a playset (4X) of every card? --> 1148 - How many Primal Chests I need to open to get all 3 Primal Set 8 Sleeves? --> 27 - How many Chests I have to spin to get all 3 WoF Set 8 Sleeves? --> 349 - What is the last card I'll get 4 copies of? --> Narrow Escape

• Particularly Stinky One 3 Rare Basic Action Create a Dingler and put it into play under target opposing champion's control. Dinglers get "Other troops you control have -1/-1." "These things really make me sick." - Unnamed Battle Hopper, last words Dingleton Uncommon Resource - 0/1 Summon two Dinglers. "This town is no fun at all!.. let's see what we can do about that." -Brosi-Buk

• The Best of Times 3 Troop - Avatar of Plenty 2/2 When a single champion would draw, both champions draw that many cards instead. When a single champion would gain life, both champions gain that much life instead. Card draw is fairly core to the game and The Best of Times forces the opponent to make some hard decisions. Any of her cards that allow draws (like Guidance , Thunderfield Seer , Coins, etc. allow you to draw more threats. It also lets your opponent draw an extra card every turn... but …

• Paranoid Mageling 3 Troop - Dwarf Mage 2/2 4 -> Return all troops blocking or blocked by Paranoid Mageling to their owners hands and transform them into portals of their current rarity. Chloroburst 3 Quick action Play a random Wild Shard from your deck.

• Mega late, but this was such a fun contest, I had to thrown in a late edition. Following Arcanyx's lead, this is from the Blight Wagon image. Blight Banner 5 cost Constant At the start of your turn, put a random card from your crypt into your hand. Bring out your dead. Ideally, this would be attached to a set 8 hero to keep up the trend.

• *Some* Vennen actually care about their spiders Class: Ranger Talents: Tier 1 Pet Training: Ferocity Pet Training: Shared Exercise Ranged Expertise: Leg Shot Ranged Expertise: Overwatch Tier 2 Chew Toy Pet Treats Lay of the Land Ranged Expertise: Scattershot Eye of a Sniper Tier 3 Hunting Party Every Piece of the Animal Tier 4 Survival Skills x2 Bonded for Life Decklist: Resources: 19 4 Well of Innovation 1 Kismet's Curio 7 Sapphire Shard 7 Ruby Shard Troops: 15 4 Thunderfield Seer 4 Constructio…

• Milling everyone - some vennen just want to watch the world mill Class: Cleric Talents: Tier 1 Enhance Blessing: Life Essence Blessing of the Immortals Hale Tier 2 Enhance Blessing: Empowerment Healing Aura Tier 3 Discipline of the Mind Child of the Right Hand Blessed Birth Tier 4 Armed against Darkness Premonitions Decklist: Resources: 23 4 Well of Cunning 4 Sapphire Ice 4 Blood Ice 1 Wild Ice 1 Diamond Ice 1 Ruby Ice 4 Sapphire Shard 4 Blood Shard Troops: 10 3 Nazhk Lookout 3 Dream Eagle 4 Lad…

• When Mages Attack - the Berry Bunch version 4 crackling tide - feet (-1 cost) 4 thunderfield seer 1 earth mother (cleric) 2 artisanal sommelier 4 stalagmage - chest (mages get Diligence: 2 damage) 2 cerulean sky mage 17 4 crackling wit - trinket (charges+) 4 crackling bolt - weap (charges+) 4 crackling sprout - gloves (charges+) 2 voice of the ashwood - head (speed) 2 exalted professor, minor with gem for +1/+1 on actions 1 arena regular (warrior) 1 righteous outlaw (rogue) 18 2 berry bunch 1 he…