Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 814.

• Thank god (?) I have some personal issues going on right now in my life so I can't fully enrage on how HXE is managing this crisis situation. We literally asked you 3 simple things to keep the thing going on and you choose to avoid them (except flashback i suppose), reinforce one (keep the merry melee with a new sleeve as a new sales pitch I suppose) and go radio silence on the other. At least tell us why our ideas are so bad that you won't implement it. But I believe this is asking too much rig…

• On twitter: "Take advantage of the new Dingleton Champion health for the next 9 hours!". Come on, guys.

• Quote from Airtron: “Quote from Fred: “Quote from Swigmonkey: “Hasn't Merry Melee already worn out its welcome. I haven't played in weeks. ” It has:gDA5JeG.png ” OUCH. Thats gotta hurt. Also, on the topic of communication, can we get patch notes early? I don't think there is really any reason to withold them until the start of maintenance. ” Actually, it has. Probably some bug fixing is done at last minute, or for example, doesn't make the cut (for whatever reason) and if you make public the pat…

• Quote from schild: “people don't WANT to pay money to play casual formats they want to BUY CARDS to play casual formats in a more fun way the implementation was an amazing show of staggering ignorance ” Tiene razón acá el amigo.

• Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Swigmonkey: “Hasn't Merry Melee already worn out its welcome. ” Absolutely. But I'm of the opinion that, once again, Hex will completely misunderstand the root of the problem and fix the wrong thing by raising the stakes, thus making it more 'interesting'. ” I think they don't do it because they think something among these lines: "Will this improve the activity? We don't know. And if we miss, we also miss whatever small profit we make from it and we can't afford tha…

• I admit that I might be overreacting. Lack of an article should be a clear indicator that nothing big should come, as this was the norm over the past years. Buuuuut, these are not normal times and maybe they're rushing things up. But yes, at this point, the only change to merry melee is the schild's one: all mods available for free.

• Quote: “This patch brings new cosmetic rewards as well as a few Merry Melee improvements ” I'm listening.

• Dino Watch

Plotynus - - HEX Discussions

To be honest, it's funnier to see two people catfighting rather than the same discussions about Hex that we're having since months ago.

• Dino Watch

Quote from Dinotropia: “Hey guys, No need for the conspiracy theories. I am still here, fighting the good fight. I still support HEX as much as I did when I first started streaming. I realize tensions are high as we wait for more news, but as Cory mentioned in his last letter, sometimes there are constraints on what can be shared. We are doing what we can with the resources we have. I know that this won't convince those who have already made up their minds, but we are doing everything we can to …

• Ok, we got Flashback drafts! Now for free merry melee modes and some more communication and we're on track. P.S.: Communication is not only giving good or bad news to the people, but also, for example, making it clear somewhere else that flashbacks are coming for draft, either in the site or in client, or even a separate tweet or post on facebook. Just a tip

• Quote from Pandaemonium: “Any attorney would likely advise their client to not provoke a plaintiff you just settled a case with. If Hex started to do more things that mirror mtgo after the settlement, then a new suit could be brought where the plaintiff would likely seek much higher damages. ” If that's the case, just subtly suggest that's the reason for not implementing those things. I'm sure the community and the devs will throw some common ideas to make it happen "differently". Silence is nev…

• Well, at least some more posts about the fight of jeff vs schild might actually make us forget for a while the current state of the game. it might serve of something after all.

• Dino Watch

Quote from TheBlackCrypt: “The Saviour of Hex? Matthew Scott @ Little Orbit will save Hex, just like APB and the other failed/failing games they have picked up. /whew ” But didn't they (Shards TD) kind of splitted from HXE? Why would they "save" a game from a company they're leaving?

• Quote from Vroengard: “I also like glossology tidbits/lessons. In greek, the word for "slanderer" is συκοφάντης. There's even the word "Sycophant", which is lent directly. "Σύκο" is the translation for "fig" (the ficus' fruit) and "φάντης" is derived from the "φαίνομαι", meaning "to be shown". The history: starting ~500 B.C., the city-state of Athens prohibited exporting of foodstuffs and making a profit out of it, since they consumed close to 100% of what they produced. Figs were, I guess, the …

• Oh man, we have a term in Argentina when in politics you get done that: "Carpetazo". Basically, the rumour (probably true) says that every important person in the country has his own folder ("carpeta" in spanish) -like this one- being made by the local intelligence services with their own little dirty secrets ready to be thrown (that's what the -azo suffix means) at any time. So, "carpetazo" means that a "folder has been thrown". Hence, every time a local scandal shakes the media or the social n…

• Quote from Mokog: “This interview is very optimistic. It also states what Cory will do to keep the game alive. The answer is basically everything possible. That is going to cause dislocations. So since I can only watch, I want to see what will be done. There have been enough arrows and stones. ” Thought the same, but as the time goes by, the passion tends to diminish and maybe that strength to overcome difficulties just turns out be gone. Honestly, I'll be a little more calm (just a little) if I…

• I'm not excited nor hyped. I just want this game to survive. And this actual moment of acknowledging internal issues should be a breakpoint. The other viable scenario is just plain failure. If anyone thinks that this is going to happen, now there are more reasons to just leave and let this dying game rest in peace. I'm just not giving up yet.

• Its one thing when money is coming. Until set 9 they were making enough money to subsist (as they said, then if we believe it or not, its another story). Now they arent and making more mistakes wont help them.

• Thing is, they're forced to hear us if they want to survive (and I think they are). The game will not carry on these months if they dont do something to keep us playing. And if they think that with some money that appears and with set 10 it will be ok, they're wrong and with set 11 it will be the same story if we get to that point. Having people playing your game, even if its free (free siege or merry melee) gives indirect revenue sooner or later and if you want to sell the game/look for investo…

• That's what we're asking: some changes to make the game appealing and to at least sustain some level of activity, and a better communication from them going onwards. The moment that they understand that in the end, opening a "crisis situation" like this one demands a negotiation with your actual community (a.k.a. we will stay around and hope that you can shift things around, but in return, give us x/y/z so things won't get worst) the sooner we'll see some changes here. Let's hope it doesn't take…