Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 551.

• How far is AZ3 coming?

Ertzi - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Portensio: “Anyone that wnats to see how a game rebrands itself by making major changes should take a look at Faeria. They just released an update that changes the core of the game but also simplifies somes features (and currency) they realized that like Hex, their old model was not sustainable and thus made a huge change. I hope and whish Hex does something similar (as in changes lots of things) The game was a CCG and they transformed it to a pay to play where you pay to gain access …

• Steam numbers dont count!

Quote from Zubrin: “I have read and studied quite a bit of Roman history. ” I won't even ask if you have watched Rome then. One of the best tv shows of all time. Sadly it was too expensive to stay afloat, which led to the last season being rushed. Quote from Zubrin: “Luttwak's book on Roman Grand Strategy inspired my doctoral dissertation(...) ” This book sounds amazing. I love this kind of stuff. Went straight into my list of books waiting to be devoured. Will probably skip Graham Hancock's Fin…

• Steam numbers dont count!

Quote from Zubrin: “500 years as a republic, 1,500 years as an empire. I think they did okay. ” If you are interested in Roman history and how the republic rose to prominence, this is some epic shit. History is awesome if told correctly, and Dan Carlin is the best at it.

• How far is AZ3 coming?

I mean absolutely no disrespect to the OP, but... LOL! Quote from Frederik: “After reading this it is i best dont spend any money anymore on hex it seems. ” On a more serious note though, this is probably the wisest course of action for you as a player. I certainly won't spend a dime anymore, maybe not even if things pick up. On a related note, I don't think things will ever pick up again. I am currently trying to forget HEX exists, as this is the easiest way for me to cope. I will occasionally …

• Money where my Mouth Is

Ertzi - - Feedback and Suggestions

Quote from Opalia: “Interesting interview with the very succesful Cory pre-alpha. startupgrind.com/events/detail…-cryptozoic-entertainment ” What happened, Cory?

• Welcome to our new reality. Ain't censorship grand?

• Cory's honest words are the first tiny sliver of positivity regarding the game in months in my opinion. I will leave it at that, because I don't want to scare him away again.

• A point of view

Ertzi - - Feedback and Suggestions

Quote from Cernz: “Dunno about others, but from my point of, view, i can only see darkness ” Which is fitting, because The Sound of Silence begins with "Hello darkness, my old friend".

• Quote from Cernz: “Quote from Morwath: “Maybe I shouldn't link other card games, but well... you want to see truly dying game? Look at Hand of the Gods forums. My friend said his longest waiting time was mere 16 minutes for constructed game in HotG. ” i did wait 1,5 hours for a 3-x evo game to start ... thank god i was at work ” I was in luck with my last draft, as it was at 6/8 when I logged in, and it started fairly quickly, but the two previous ones... 3.5 h and 3 h wait. Not even joking a li…

• Quote from Goliathus: “Quote from Thoom: “All drama aside -- Hex is still the best game I've ever played. The art, the design, the story -- all top notch. ” Agree on art and design. Story....I guess the universe is setup decently but actual story, hell no. If Entrath were sold as a tRPG setting, I will buy that book and probably give it like a 8/10. But if we put what we have so far for story into novels, I would probably give it 2/10 at best. ” Agreed. The world-building already accomplished wo…

• I would not mind occasional disconnects while playing PvE, but I have a hard time tolerating them when I'm in a draft. I have lost at least two P1P1's because of this (why the hell is it showing a black screen even if I reconnect in time?) and it might have cost me one match due to time. Disconnected when literally about a minute left on the clock for both players and I was in total panic mode after reconnecting. No idea if these warrant reimbursement, as I am too jaded to even try. Probably not…

• never seen this bug before.

Ertzi - - Bugs and Tech Issues

So playing a shard kills you now. That's not game-breaking at all.

• Quote from Cernz: “it was a great time with hex for me, played since alpha without any breaks, cashed out with an ok profit and i still enjoy limited games at work when bored... stopped to play at home since i dont want to waste my sparetime sitting in ques for ages... ” How long ago did you cash out and why? What was the deciding factor? I'm really annoyed that I missed the signs because I have never cashed out on anything, and now it's too late to recoup most of the money. Trying to learn from…

• Yup, EU here.

• Quote from SlayerStronghold: “tencent - the company whose software got removed from several antivirus whitelists because they cheated at the antivirus evaluation. and potentially spied on it's users. ALL MY NOPE. ” What the actual fuck? And I was just getting into Path of Exile. Now I'm considering uninstalling. It's a good game, but so are hundreds of others with ethical owners. Goddamn.

• This happens to me too now. Never used to have any connection problems. Just add that to the pile of misery...

• Dino Watch

Quote from NeroJinous: “I like hex mechanically, but personally think it is run horribly, and think hex ent has the wrong priorities. Cory is too stubborn to change, so regardless of how much money they can get the playerbase will never grow because core issues will never be fixed. ” More like Cory issues, amirite? (I'm crying on the inside)

• Let me give you my own Friday update on my recent activities, based on these excellent and robust official Friday updates. So here's what I've been up to: I contacted my friends that I lured into HEX and warned them to stay the hell away, as I now consider this a dying game (it is your job to prove me wrong, HexEnt). I also apologized to them for convincing them to buy into HEX. One of them has spent $700 on the game. I feel guilty and embarrassed.

• Questmas 2018

Ertzi - - HEX News and Announcements

I'm starting to change my opinion on Cory. If this were my baby, I would never let people bash it without saying anything. Cory was the main reason I fell in love with HEX. If I cannot believe in him anymore, what the fuck am I doing here?

• Questmas 2018

Ertzi - - HEX News and Announcements

Quote from Ossuary: “Quote from NeroJinous: “Quote from Vroengard: “Don't spam such threads with this stuff. This has gotten 10 replies more than it should have. Literally nothing will come out of out-of-context posting. They know what's up. Let us return to the consolidated Discussion threads and give such announcements the "weekend door prize" treatment of 0 posts, 1 like (hi Relux!). ” getting likes from relux brightens my day. When you dont get a like from relux you know you did something wr…