Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 995.

• How far is AZ3 coming?

Portensio - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Ertzi: “Quote from Portensio: “Anyone that wnats to see how a game rebrands itself by making major changes should take a look at Faeria. They just released an update that changes the core of the game but also simplifies somes features (and currency) they realized that like Hex, their old model was not sustainable and thus made a huge change. I hope and whish Hex does something similar (as in changes lots of things) The game was a CCG and they transformed it to a pay to play where you …

• If I would of been hex, I would of added the sleeves for Merry Melee Ex: 10 win = old sleeves 25 wins = new sleeves as time passed, i would of added for 50 and 100 or maybe some extra rewards for them. I can't wait to see the new modes including if they did some new things with Dingleton.. Quote from Ossuary: “Oh look, it's more copy and paste, with extremely minor updates from the not-really-a-patch patch. q7FuJvs.png Are you guys EVER going to talk to us about anything, or do anything actually…

• Quote from schild: “i really can't stress how unbelievably stupid it is that dingleton isn't free after this update a change that would literally ASSURE an uptick in play and possibly card sales and it's done at the last minute at a point where it doesn't even matter self-sabotage, imo ” Its too late for that.. honestly.

• Thank you hex!

Portensio - - Feedback and Suggestions

Quote from NicoSharp: “You don’t get why I wrote what I did. Besides your post being worthless to the community, in general. ” I actually found it pretty entertaining and was more worth a read than any garbage the same people write in this forum. Thanx for putting a smile on my face.

• Quote from Artifaction: “Don't have a ton of plat on hand to try out the dingleton, haven't seen anyone stream it so no idea what to expect, and can't practice against friends, no tickets around afaik for free entries, and even if I could enter as much as I'd like to - I'd get a week of practice before it goes away x.x But I am a Huge fan of +20 health Maybe if we got a weekly Dingleton tournament? That'd solve a lot of my issues with it. Give it a try and if it's viable throw some AA unique tro…

• Quote from omoreindakitchen: “Quote from Morwath: “I don't see a word about 'currency' in those notes? ” That would be curreny = preparation They could have taken something less misleading though. ” I think they just copy pasted the past title and left it like that.. it was a currency update! It is indeed strange as a title.

• Cosmetics might be sleeves for flashback Meree melee I wonder. Maybe some bugs were there that needed to be eliminated but I’m not expecting much but they could just surprise us .

• Quote from schild: “the teaser article has me excited ” LOL. Ok.

• How far is AZ3 coming?

Quote from Frederik: “Well i enjoyed the co-op in faeria but tbh that was all. and sadly it had no replayability as you wouldnt get any new rewards for doing those missions again. missed opportunity there as the co-op was fun ” Yeah I can’t say as I never really went in but with Hex uncertainty I started to look at what else is in the market and saw this update I was more referring Faeria as they did major revamp from the ground up ( they do have a fast and beautiful UI already ).

• How far is AZ3 coming?

Anyone that wnats to see how a game rebrands itself by making major changes should take a look at Faeria. They just released an update that changes the core of the game but also simplifies somes features (and currency) they realized that like Hex, their old model was not sustainable and thus made a huge change. I hope and whish Hex does something similar (as in changes lots of things) The game was a CCG and they transformed it to a pay to play where you pay to gain access to the game. You get th…

• Dino Watch

Quote from AnomalyCobra: “Quote from Pandaemonium: “People coming to the forums to complain about the forum posters without real concrete discussion about how to better hex really should be punished somehow by the mods here. DON'T GET RID OF asynch! ” I fixed your post. We don't have enough people playing to consider allowing some of them not playing until they want ” Fixed that for you again!

• How far is AZ3 coming?

Let me tell you exactly what’s going to happen First ...

• Quote from BankerBot: “*Click Clack* Just to be completely up front about this, BankerBot is pretty close to the edge of "bankruptcy". "Bankruptcy" meaning no plat left, obviously there's tons of gold. Essentially no one has been buying gold in the recent week with 90%+ of transactions being gold sales to BankerBot. I should have adjusted the gold ratio to try and compensate for this more quickly but unfortunately it also coincided with some real world issues that were more important. So, the po…

• Quote from TheBlackCrypt: “It's a step in the right direction but feels like a token gesture to me....after a week (following the worst news to date) if this is all they can achieve then the game is probably sunk. Why aren't the nickel/dime and gambletron modes removed and free to play like they should be? Where is the communication and plans for riding out the current crisis? ” There is no plan in motion, so what do you want them to communicate. They use to be here talking to us but they must b…

• Quote from CoSVII: “Wasn’t there a prOmise from HexEnt (I was thinking around set 4 time but might need someone to use the way back machine to find it) that our regular drafts would NEVER expire once we started a gauntlet and that we could pick up where we left off sets later and still use our decks? Because I seem to remember that promise ... ” It was not a promise but more a funny way to say that if you had an evo with set 3-4 you could play it with someone when set 5 comes out or set 8 comes …

• Quote from Biz: “not going to play these gauntlets have unreasonable waiting times and poor balance hex is too hard to play without scheduled events. play whenever you want = nobody plays ” As the technologie permits it, every online card game is either going away from the schedule event model or completely does not have any. If everyone thinks like you, of course nobody plays..

• Well i see people are all happy about what they were asking First thank you for the draft flashback. As I understand why you chose 5-6 and 7-8 instead of previous ones (they are currently standard legal and probably still need 0 work compared to if you needed to do the same thing with set 3-4) I would of really like something new with 7-8 since we just had those.. I wonder how they would act if we did 7-8-9 as drafts? Would that not be more ''fun'' Also, for those asking for Evo, Set 5-6 was not…

• Dino Watch

Quote from TheBlackCrypt: “The Saviour of Hex? Quote from Plotynus: “Quote from TheBlackCrypt: “Matthew Scott @ Little Orbit will save Hex, just like APB and the other failed/failing games they have picked up. /whew ” But didn't they (Shards TD) kind of splitted from HXE? Why would they "save" a game from a company they're leaving? ” Little Orbit - They are a publisher that have picked up failing/failed games and will be/have relaunched them....know of any failing games that might need help? ” Y…

• Quote from Mormont: “Quote from Portensio: “The question to ask is actually : Will there be another ccs to attend ? No sleeve poll for the next season has been put up either ” Doesn't a sleeve require art? Pretty sure that's one problem ” Indeed but it’s possible to commission 4-5 arts compared to 500. Could commission older cards with AA The point being I don’t see another ccs coming

• The question to ask is actually : Will there be another ccs to attend ? No sleeve poll for the next season has been put up either