Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 443.

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from schild: “Quote from Vroengard: “I thought that when people asked for "Flashback draft", they implied "of sets that are not in circulation". I know I did. Am I an idiot for thinking that? Most people that are still playing joined after set 5 and they already have all those cards. it's the 1-4 sets that are "lost". At least limited will see an activity spike, hopefully. ” mental-misstep.jpg ” Not an answer. Perhaps you'd like to step down from your throne and spea…

• Quote from cainhu: “Quote from TheBlackCrypt: “Quote from SlayerStronghold: “linkedin.com/in/chris-woods-62706a126 - An AI that not only played the game well, but played with personality to make the game memorable. ” 11 page thread dedicated to the lolz, something just isn't right here...is idiot a memorable personality type? ” Well, the AI certainly do memorable things, I give him that. In the Benny Hill or Mr. Bean kind of funny way, but still... About 3 years wasn't enough to teach the superb…

• Quote from schild: “they can't abandon set releases, but they can certainly break sets after 10 into smaller sets pretty sure every single player would get behind 150 card sets hex has size issues sets are filled with mega garbage ” Totally agree! I've been saying they should be doing smaller sets since the beginning. There's no need for so many cards, especially when a large chunk of them are nothing but draft chaff.

• It's nice to actually hear something of substance, but this isn't good news. Delaying set 10 for two months could easily be the death knell for this game since I don't know how the player base survives with no new content and I don't know how things get any better for HXE's financial situation by delaying their main source of revenue. Even if something truly is in the works to expand the company, I'm not sure it can pull itself out of this nosedive

• Yes, it's bad design. As others have said, you are actively penalized for posting good defenses, which is absurd since posting strong defenses should be the goal. Personally, once I figured this out, I found a relative "sweet spot". My defenses are just good enough that they last about two days and accumulate 6-7 wins before they fall. If my defenses last for more than two days, I get aggravated because it's slowing down my returns. When it comes to attacking, I ignore the first page or three co…

• Lately the AI has had the really annoying habit of not killing my opponents turn one drop, even if it has tbe means to do so and nothing else it can do. It's been going like this: The AI is Angus, set to default personality, and is on the play. Turn 1, plays a Ruby Shard and passes the turn with the only playable cards being either a Burn or a Return to Cinder (or both) Opponent then plays a one drop on their turn, like a candle or a Spectral Attendant, or a Rimeclaw. Opponent passes the turn an…

• You guys didn't even change the Who's the Boss mode to be regular champions and not elites? That was by far the most popular request for this mode. Apparently zero effort applied. Again.

• Quote from Pandaemonium: “Quote from KozHex: “HXE vs the forums, round 3. Fight! ” Sad that is what people think.... ” You're right, my analogy is not actually appropriate since there really isn't a fight. It's more like the forums are landing 30 hit air combos againt an afk HXE....

• HXE vs the forums, round 3. Fight!

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

KozHex - - Guides

Very clever with the Annihilix/Rhino trick. I've been tinkering with a Warden deck now that I finally have four of them, but I hadn't stumbled across that combo yet. Good stuff

• discovering new things in hex

KozHex - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Arcanyx: “ Parallel Realities reverts. Sour Grum'puss prevents reversion. It actually took me a second to figure out why the troop I was attacking with was growing in number exponentially. This somewhat obvious interaction (in retrospect) came to my attention when I was playing a Rowdy deck with Sugarpuss in PvE and the candies had randomly generated both of those cards. HEX is a great game for finding new and interesting card interactions. ” That's awesome. Totally makes me want to b…

• Quote from Eraia: “I think we can just pre-emptively make one of these threads every time they release a new AA because they ALWAYS forget to make it work with the equipment when they release new AAs. ” Hey, it's only been going on for a few years, give them time to learn from their mistakes will ya?

• Friday Update - ROIDS

KozHex - - HEX News and Announcements

With these paltry updates and general lack of..... anything, why do I keep getting the impression that this company is breathing on a ventilator and the debt collectors have their hands on the plug...

• Quote from Norwind: “They haven't communicated with us for a very long time, so regardless of whether they are actually on the brink of going under, lack of communication shouldn't be considered a sign of it... ” But has it ever been this bad before? I certainly don't remember a time like this...

• Quote from Pandaemonium: “Quote from GobBluth: “Why won't Hex interact with the community? I know it's been a long time that people have complained about communication. But they must see the state of the community. Like, how does an internal conversation about communicating go? Do they just hope it will go away if they say nothing? ” The only thing I can think of is that they are in closing down mode. If there is some strategy other than that, it is a completely stupid strategy that is costing t…

• Yeah, the AI's behavior with this card is very inconsistent. Recently I had it use it correctly to win the game, but last night it once again refused to play it. The situation was this: the opponent had one troop left on the board, an Annihilix, and 9 health. The LV had ticked down to 5 and the AI had five (unused) resources and nothing else in its hand except a shard. It ended its turn without playing the LV, which of course ended up costing it the game as the Annihilix forced it to discard it …

• Oh, I've seen it play LV before too, both in my decks and against me. The problem was that the AI didn't understand that playing two of the three one cost LV's in its hand was lethal. What's really stupid is that how many times in the FRA have we seen the AI Heat Wave an empty board? Or play any number of cards that have zero effect on the board state? Yet it sat on three 1-cost LV's that it had the resources to play? Makes no sense

• I don't remember seeing a poll for season 5 on the ladder sleeves, I think the last one was for season 4 back in March. Are they still doing those? Or did I just miss it?

• I was a little worked up when I posted that because I had just watched the replay so it was very fresh and I'm tired of the AI giving away my money, but I apologize for coming off a bit aggressive That being said, they really need to make some adjustments very soon to address some of these glaring issues that are just unforgivable, specifically not playing cards when it can, and teaching it basic combat math so it knows when and how to block.

• Title says it all really, but there are two real reasons I'm done with Siege. Firstly, Siege is basically a cesspool right now of degenerate slot machine decks where almost everyone is running slight variations on the same decks, and these decks are just RNG machines where the defender is hoping the AI gets lucky in one of the three match ups and "goes off" with nothing the opponent can do. The AI only has to get lucky once to stop the attacker, and that's what these decks bank on. We're playing…