Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Dino Watch

Vroengard - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Eraia: “You know what kind of kills me... they don't even do like the meta breakdown articles for tournaments anymore... like sohwing which decks made the top 8, etc... ” They don't have to do that, if players are doing it. We've got Vestris and the Battleshopper articles. Or "had". Articles cost and they're counting pennies atm. Not that they hadn't already outsourced that too to players before. I don't remember a dev or third-party person writing those. It was players that did it. A…

• Dino Watch

Quote from Mokog: “There is no reason for a Hex employee to use Dino's account as a pseudonym. ” There are plenty of reasons. Is it possible? Yes. Is it probable? By default, it's a 50-50 chance. YMMV depending on how well/little you know Dino and how much/little you trust HXE. We don't own the accounts anyway.

• New to this game

Quote from CoSVII: “I may need help in reading this data, but it appears that little to no Immortal Gauntlets are firing now. Am I wrong? ” It's not "immortal gauntlets firing". Only draft needs 8 people to "fire". Everything else is instantaneous. It's either Immortal gauntlet games played, by people who have entered the gauntlet, or Immortal gauntlets finishing, by players reaching the 5th win or 3rd loss. Unsure which of the two, but if HexPvPTools can track the individual games played, why w…

• Quote from Yasi: “Quote from Vroengard: “Gratz Yasi for winning potentially 400$. ” That much?! ” Sure, if it's all converted to packs and all of those sell for 0.40 a piece. Also gj on finishing day 1 at No1 with your own deck (if I remember correctly).

• New to this game

Quote from [PSN]Asterisk0nine: “What is the population like around the clock? ” Since no one bothered to answer you yet: Constructed ladder activity (hourly): hexpvptools.net/server_activit…400000&granularity=hourly Draft pods firing (hourly): hexpvptools.net/server_activit…400000&granularity=hourly Draft games played (hourly): hexpvptools.net/server_activit…400000&granularity=hourly Sealed games played (hourly): hexpvptools.net/server_activit…400000&granularity=hourly EVO sealed games played (h…

• Gratz Yasi for winning potentially 400$.

• How far is AZ3 coming?

Quote from Mokog: “This line of thought makes more sense. Siege can not replace an AZ but siege can be used in conjunction with duels and streaming software to make an AZ like experiance for 1 person. It is labor intensive for the game master but can be fun to play and watch. ” It's prohibitively hard for a player to do, but not so much for the automated HXE sieges. Not only are those automatically re-up'ped, but you could make it so each siege somehpw "unlocks" the next (to simulate the linear …

• How far is AZ3 coming?

Quote from Mokog: “Please explain. I dont think my quote and your quote are talking about the same thing. ” It was kind of a belated post, so it's easy to see why it would be miscommunicated. The idea of AZ being replaced by Siege could somewhat be conceivable only if, as it's been mentioned, a few things were tweaked in current Siege (namely 0-cost option and more extensive dialog), a few things that were not mentioned here but they are so widely accepted by now that they can be implied were do…

• Dino Watch

Quote from Mokog: “Dino liked one of my comments. He is either alive or Dinobot has become self aware. So this is a good thing? ” The forum account "Dinotropia" is just that: an account. It could be anyone logging in and doing stuff. 'cause I couldn't imagine the streamer Dinotropia I remember acting like that account is acting (I'd hope he'd quit due to moral reasons).

• How far is AZ3 coming?

Quote from Mokog: “let's see well with siege in place and some fanagling we could do some fun stuff. Problem is that only one person can do it at a time and with no scripting the story telling would be limited. Az3 could be a great way to explore the hyperborean mountains. As often as I have thought about another player made adventure zone experiance the inability to scale content remains a high hurdle to motivation. We have plenty of plot hooks to bite on but you need the tools to create not on…

• How far is AZ3 coming?

Quote from Frederik: “True but if the game is about to die and in that case probably taken offline than spending more money wouldnt be wise. ” When we fed coins to the arcade, we knew it was for a limited time period too (3-15min usually). Noone will stop you from playing FRA and/or Campaign until whatever is to happen happens. Similarily, have you never gone to the cinema? Or an amusement park? Or to a musical concert? All of these have a time limit for your enjoyment. IF you want to play Hex P…

• Quote from JeffHoogland: “I've read this a few times - can you please cite, highlight, bold, the part where they are promised anything in a specific time line / time period? What you said here is that as long as they are trying to make things happen they are keeping up their end. ” kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…01b4fd2d6f5822e4937f609be There is no "additional city to each playable race complete with quests" There is no "guild ranking and g…

• How far is AZ3 coming?

Quote from Frederik: “I was wondering if there they would like to let us know how AZ3 was coming along? ” I'm sure they would like, but it'd be bad for business to be honest. Quote from Frederik: “If i remember correctly they wanted to release AZ3, strongholds etc by the end of this year ” That is incorrect. Early 2018 they said/implied that they "cannot make any guarantees regarding PvE content this year (2018)". AZ3 was not brought up. They did imply that they'd try to do small PvE updates. St…

• Quote from JeffHoogland: “There is such a large ratio of hostile to decent people around this game. It really makes me wonder how successful Hex could have been as a PVP focused card game if it didn't have all the salt and ill will surrounding it from people who don't understand how kick starter works. Now that I've moved on to other things and have the support of many folks it is much easier to see you are just one sad, bitter little person among many. Hope your life improves some day so you do…

• Quote from GobBluth: “This is nice, I just hope people actually log in to play it. ” Quote from Ossuary: “They won't, because it was announced only on a Friday update, which almost nobody reads ” Just tell your friends. Isn't this how most of the stuff was done up to now? Word of mouth from the players? YOU read it, so YOU must pass it along. Go to your FB and Twitter. C'mon you lazy bums.

• Quote from schild: “Quote from Vroengard: “I thought that when people asked for "Flashback draft", they implied "of sets that are not in circulation". I know I did. Am I an idiot for thinking that? Most people that are still playing joined after set 5 and they already have all those cards. it's the 1-4 sets that are "lost". At least limited will see an activity spike, hopefully. ” mental-misstep.jpg ” Not an answer. Perhaps you'd like to step down from your throne and speak a mortal language so …

• I thought that when people asked for "Flashback draft", they implied "of sets that are not in circulation". I know I did. Am I an idiot for thinking that? Most people that are still playing joined after set 5 and they already have all those cards. it's the 1-4 sets that are "lost". At least limited will see an activity spike, hopefully.

• Quote from cainhu: “It MUST be different in some manner, either the economy model, the modes offered (PVP modes, new PVE, raids...) as just relaunching a 5 year-ago version would not be a success. ” Ok, that's fine too. Under what circumstances would relaunching from Set 01 make sense?

• Quote from cainhu: “I can't vote, because my opinion would be : I don't know. ” Go with your gut feeling. Like I said, I've made it so votes can be changed. I thought about adding a "I don't know" option, but it wouldn't fit the purpose of the thread, to definitely conclude whether that'd be good for the game or not.

• I've seen the suggestion around, but it's never discussed in depth. What exactly would relaunching from Set 01, assumingly with the same exact cards, with the same set size, beneficially add to Hex? I doubt it's so people can catch up with cards they're missing, that's something that could be addressed with a better AH (we still have people with collection of thousand unsold cards) and, even better, flashback drafts. If anyone feels like adding more, under what circumstances (i.e., what would ha…