Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 983.

• Quote from BankerBot: “*Click Clack* Just to be completely up front about this, BankerBot is pretty close to the edge of "bankruptcy". "Bankruptcy" meaning no plat left, obviously there's tons of gold. Essentially no one has been buying gold in the recent week with 90%+ of transactions being gold sales to BankerBot. I should have adjusted the gold ratio to try and compensate for this more quickly but unfortunately it also coincided with some real world issues that were more important. So, the po…

• Quote from TheBlackCrypt: “It's a step in the right direction but feels like a token gesture to me....after a week (following the worst news to date) if this is all they can achieve then the game is probably sunk. Why aren't the nickel/dime and gambletron modes removed and free to play like they should be? Where is the communication and plans for riding out the current crisis? ” There is no plan in motion, so what do you want them to communicate. They use to be here talking to us but they must b…

• Quote from CoSVII: “Wasn’t there a prOmise from HexEnt (I was thinking around set 4 time but might need someone to use the way back machine to find it) that our regular drafts would NEVER expire once we started a gauntlet and that we could pick up where we left off sets later and still use our decks? Because I seem to remember that promise ... ” It was not a promise but more a funny way to say that if you had an evo with set 3-4 you could play it with someone when set 5 comes out or set 8 comes …

• Quote from Biz: “not going to play these gauntlets have unreasonable waiting times and poor balance hex is too hard to play without scheduled events. play whenever you want = nobody plays ” As the technologie permits it, every online card game is either going away from the schedule event model or completely does not have any. If everyone thinks like you, of course nobody plays..

• Well i see people are all happy about what they were asking First thank you for the draft flashback. As I understand why you chose 5-6 and 7-8 instead of previous ones (they are currently standard legal and probably still need 0 work compared to if you needed to do the same thing with set 3-4) I would of really like something new with 7-8 since we just had those.. I wonder how they would act if we did 7-8-9 as drafts? Would that not be more ''fun'' Also, for those asking for Evo, Set 5-6 was not…

• Dino Watch

Portensio - - HEX Discussions

Quote from TheBlackCrypt: “The Saviour of Hex? Quote from Plotynus: “Quote from TheBlackCrypt: “Matthew Scott @ Little Orbit will save Hex, just like APB and the other failed/failing games they have picked up. /whew ” But didn't they (Shards TD) kind of splitted from HXE? Why would they "save" a game from a company they're leaving? ” Little Orbit - They are a publisher that have picked up failing/failed games and will be/have relaunched them....know of any failing games that might need help? ” Y…

• Quote from Mormont: “Quote from Portensio: “The question to ask is actually : Will there be another ccs to attend ? No sleeve poll for the next season has been put up either ” Doesn't a sleeve require art? Pretty sure that's one problem ” Indeed but it’s possible to commission 4-5 arts compared to 500. Could commission older cards with AA The point being I don’t see another ccs coming

• The question to ask is actually : Will there be another ccs to attend ? No sleeve poll for the next season has been put up either

• There are the official hex TCG twitch channel streamers. Now who still streams here? Our Streamers infam0usne0 pentachills - Not that I have seen havoc - No idea hackychannel - Not that I have seen themotivation - Nope sithos - Nope nero_jinous - Yes ThrawnOmega - Yes martypunker - Just confirmed no on top of thread Hex_Manifesto- Yes silentsnake76 - Yes funktion - No HEXHunterMokog - Yes and no. Saw him back on stream but not on the official channel.

• Woot the sleeve and the board. Less people attending is actually good for the random stuff.

• Ok I've put the price down.. 400$

• Quote from Opalia: “If or when set 10 comes out you could buy set 10 boosters for 80 cents or less ea. So who would go to Cory's store and buy 200 plat and then use then plat to get a booster ? Nobody!! There are also so much plat in cerculation and so few players left so player base dont really need to buy any plat from poor Cory. Players base have to grow before Cory really start to any make money. I wrote 2-3 years ago that Cory needed get players base growing. Sadly Cory focus on the opersit…

• Quote from Bootlace: “Sad to hear that Hex is not in a sustainable state in its current form. I appreciate that @HEXCoryJones is still trying to make things happen when many would have just given up by now. I think at this stage the remaining resources need to be used to try a drastic new approach. A few ideas off the top of my mind on what could be done: -Reduce set size and rollout timeline. These large set sizes full of draft chaff and useless cards need to be cut out at this point. Putting t…

• Quote from Rendakor: “It would be impossible to go infinite without engaging in the secondary market. ” and the problem is? Mtgo works thtat way.

• Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Morwath: “Since they are in financial problems, they could sell Set 10 with $ only, and without plat purchases. ” That'd literally kill limited. Like... full stop, dead. ” why?? you could still play with either packs or plat for events.

• Quote from NicoSharp: “You are not wrong, you just think that is in their wheel house when it isn’t. It’s not like you are the first person to suggest it or the first person they ignored after it was suggested by that person multiple times. They don’t do the hard work because the hard work is hard. ” My point being is that adding things or rotating thigns wont help. Clean the damn game up. Simplify the modes and put QOL things. I do agree we need things to keep us busy.. the game already has ple…

• Quote from GobBluth: “The first iteration of flashback draft was my favorite limited format ever*, just release that again. Release old stuff. I'd play the hell out of 221 draft, 111 draft, 333/443 draft until I realize again how much I hate spiders, please no 555, 665 was incredible. If we're going out can we please at least go out with some chutzpah. *the second one could have been pretty good but there were a number of cards that didn't fit at all, like Alter of Nulzan with pretty much no qua…

• I'm going to add a tid bit more info here and maybe people will get the problem at its core. Adding wacky formats, backdrafts, modifying siege, all this won't fix the problem. The core problem is the software and how people are introduced to the game and how they are attracted to the game. At its core, the game NEEDS a revamp. The game NEEDS to step back, reassess the information they have and make themselves competitive to other games. I love TCGs. I hate the CCG model. Unfortunately, a lot of …

• Quote from schild: “they can't abandon set releases, but they can certainly break sets after 10 into smaller sets pretty sure every single player would get behind 150 card sets hex has size issues sets are filled with mega garbage ” I was coming in this thread to exactly talk about this The current problem tcg have is that people go away as the set gets older. Magic understood that and puts out 4 sets per year PLUS it’s supplemental production be sure to always keep people engaged and not go som…

• oufff.. honestly.. no. Too much randomness and wacky stuff and its really agains the spirit of just drafting. I would just be happy with Week 1-2 Kismet draft Week 3-4 - Set 3-4 draft week 5-6 Set 5-6 draft Week 7-8 Set 7-8 draft. You could also jump in with a waky draft format where you draft set 7-8-9 as they are also very connected. I would also adapt draft to be more friendly by either making longer games. Instead of 3 games, i would make it 5 and would then be able to go with 1 pack per win…