Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

• Hello, I won't have time to dedicate to Hex in the future, and no, I'm not leaving to play another TCG. My collection is for sale, link here for the cards: hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/collection=26287 And here for the equipments: hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/equipment/collection=26287 It contains: - 4 of each card from set 5 to 8 - 1 of each equipment from set 5 to 8 - Most chest loot and wheel of fate from set 5 to 8 - Lot of PvE cards I'd prefer to sell the whole collection at once but if you've got …

• Class: Cleric Talents: - Enhance Blessings: Life Essence - Hale - Affinity: Cleric - The Righteous Path - Enhance Blessings: Empowerment - Healing Aura - Unlock: Divine Altar - Discipline of the Mind - Child of the Right Hand - Blessed Birth - Premonitions Decklist: Resources 20: - Wild Shards x 20 Troops 28: - Howling Brave x 3 - Might singer of Ages x 4 - Feral root Archdruid x 4 - Jubilant Jouster x 3 - Alluring Alemaid x 3 - Wild Root Dancer x 4 - Exalted Pathfinder x 3 - Jacked Colossus x 4…

• When an opponent disconnects for 5 minutes, instead of going back to the home page, I'm stuck in the deck building screen with no possibility to leave. Pressing save displays an error message (sorry, forgot to take a screenshot) and the only solutions are to surrender or exit the game. These symptoms occur each time the opponent disconnects. What I'm most afraid that if it occurs during a clash, I might just get kicked out of the tournament if I leave the game like that. Note that the victory po…

• Too much luck involved, at least in evo, didn't try the others. Half of my games seem to be decided by a shard screw or shard abundance for my opponent or for me. In the previous set, fateweave really helped balance the luck mechanic but now only a few diamond and wild cards have it. Also, portal, verdict and the new random transform cards seem to favor players betting on RNG. My easiest evo run was with a Portal deck, which was probably super frustrating for my opponents.

• Class: Cleric Talents: - Enhance Blessing: Life Essence - Hale - Affinity: Cleric - The Righteous Path - Enhance Blessing: Empowerment - Healing Aura - Unlock: Divine Altar - Discipline of the mind - Child of the Right Hand - Blessed Birth - Premonitions Decklist: Resources 21: - Zin'Xith Silk x 4 - Well of Cunning x 4 - Sapphire Shard x 4 - Blood Shard x 1 - Sapphire Ice x 4 - Blood Ice x 4 Troops 14: - Nazkh Lookout x 3 - Exarch of the Egg x 3 - Hatchery Malvoker x 3 - Tribunal Magistrate x 3 …

• Thanks a lot, that was it. I didn't even realise that this menu existed. It's funny that you're the one answering since it ended up against you yesterday...

• When my opponent attack's and it's my turn to choose blockers, I can not play quick troops before the "deal combat damage" phase. That means I can not play a quick troop and block with it. It happened to me a couple of times in PvP and I thought I did something wrong, then I tried some test decks in PvE and it doesn't work either. To clarify on the symptoms: - If I have no troop available to block, the game goes straight to "deal combat damage". - If I have troops available to block, I can choos…

• Thanks a lot for the reply and the link, it's all super clear now. Cheers

• I've been spinning a lot of common and slightly fewer uncommon Frostheart chests. No legendary at all and only a few rare. Here are the results for 2 kinds of win: - PvE Cards: 14 VB213, 0 Forgotten Triollith, 0 Cartomancy - Mercenaries: 15 Dallad, 0 Khdh'krih, 0 Sir Thorngage The question I have is: Do I have to spin rare or legendary chests in order to get these PvE cards and mercenaries?

• Hello, It looks like it's going to be the first deck inspired by big spider but probably not the last one. This one is mono-ruby. Class: Ranger Talents: - Pet Training: Ferocity - Pet Training: Shared Exercise - Ranged Expertise: Leg Shot - Ranged Expertise: Overwatch - Chew Toy - Pet Treats - Lay of the Land - Ranged Expertise: Scattershot - Hazardous Terrain - Hunting Party - Improvised Firebomb - Survival Skills - Bonded for Life Decklist, 61 cards: Resources x 20: - Ruby Shard x 16 - Well of…

• Let me introduce you to Bishop Brennan, the meanest of all clerics. It's a mono diamond cleric deck with a very strong human cleric theme. Class: cleric Talents: - Enhance Blessing: Life essence - Hale - Affinity: Cleric - The Righteous Path - Aura Aspect: Good Karma - Healing Aura - Fortitude - Unlock: Divine Altar - Child of the Right Hand - Blessed Birth - Unlock: Shrine of Briggadon - Premonitions Decklist: Resources x 22: - Diamond Shard x 14 - Diamond Ice x 4 - Mentor's Keepsake x 4 Troops…

• Same here. Repair Install and full re-install didn't fix the issue.

• Class: Cleric Talents: - Enhanced Blessing: Life Essence - Hale - Affinity: Cleric (used only to unlock divine altar and diligent study) - Enhanced Blessing: Empowerment - Aura Aspect: Good Karma - Healing Aura - Unlock: Divine Altar - Discipline of the Mind - Child of the Right Hand - Blessed Birth - Diligent Study - Premonitions Decklist: Resources x 22: - Sapphire Ice x4 - Ruby Ice x4 - Ayotochi Coins x2 - Well of Innovation x4 - Sapphire Shard x4 - Ruby Shard x4 Troops x21: - Stormsprite x3 …

• Got the same problem with a splinter of xingurlash in Sealed Gauntlet. The timer ran down for 2 minutes before my opponent advised me to relog, and when I tried to relog it took 10 minutes to download the patch and I had a game loss when I finally managed to relaunch the game.

• Here is my cleric submission. Class: Cleric Talents (from bottom left to top right): - Hale - Hearty - Affinity: Cleric - The Righteous Path - Healing Aura - FortitudeUnlock: Divine Altar - Faith in our Leader - Unlock: Shrine of Briggadon - Loyal to our Leader Decklist x 61: Resources x 22: - Blood Shard x 7 - Wild Shard x 7 - Monsagi Lilly Pad x 4 - Well of Ancients x 4 Troops x 33: - Ritualist of the Spring Litter x 3 - Hop'Hiro Samurai x 3 - Fertile Engorger x 4 - Sneakblade of the Milky Eye…

• Looks like everyone is making mage decks, and good ones too! I should have chosen something else... Ranger and Cleric should follow in a few days. Class: Mage Talents (from left to right, bottom to top): - Unlock: Spell Sprites - Spry - Affinity Mages - Learn Spell: Telekinesis - Learning - Open Mind - Worldly Knowledge - Secret Knowledge - Self Knowledge - SP Boon - SP Buff - Guardian Golem Decklist, 61 cards: Resources x 21: - Blood Shard x 21 Troops x 27: - Deathseeker x 3 - Graven Geist x 3 …

• That's an amazing gesture, thanks a lot!!! I'll be working on the 27th so I don't expect much, but in case I manage to login in the evening, what I'm interested in is: - Mercenaries: Zoltog and Aethynia - PvP cards: Xentoth's Malice, Rune Ear Hierophant, Crocosaur, Extinction, Tribunal Magistrate, Zin'Xith Silk. Vampire Princess - PvE cards: The crowd roars, Ninja Training, The wrath of Zaakir (Any matching equipments would be great too!!!)

• Here is my mage list. Class: Mage Talents: - Unlock: Spell Sprites - Spry - Affinity Mages - Learn Spell: Telekinesis - Learning - Open Mind - Worldly Knowledge - Secret Knowledge - Self Knowledge - Learn Spell: Chaos Missile - SP Boon - SP Buff Decklist (61 cards): Resources x 23: - Quash Ridge Rubble x 4 - Well of Hatred x 4 - Blood Shard x 7 - Ruby Shard x 8 Troops x 24: - Quash Ridge Tusker x 3 - Darkspire Acolyte x 3 - Bloodsoaked Brawler x 3 - Darskpire Priestess x 4 - Hunger of the Mounta…

• CoachFliperon: Thanks for the update. The only thing I'm not certain at the moment is between Shield Trainer and vanguard of Gawaine, the rest is set in stone. AceBladewing: It's not only Form Ranks that takes advantage of the fact that they're all warriors, there's also Chimera Guard Outrider + Outrider's Clutch, a super powerful combo.

• I was trying a cheap Augustine with Form Ranks deck when I noticed one was already posted. Anyway, I feel that mine might be stronger so here you go. The only problem is that Augustine's power is not trigger by Form Ranks, reported here: Augustine's passive abilities don't trigger with form ranks Here is the deck: hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=223409