Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 542.

• never seen this bug before.

Ertzi - - Bugs and Tech Issues

So playing a shard kills you now. That's not game-breaking at all.

• Quote from Cernz: “it was a great time with hex for me, played since alpha without any breaks, cashed out with an ok profit and i still enjoy limited games at work when bored... stopped to play at home since i dont want to waste my sparetime sitting in ques for ages... ” How long ago did you cash out and why? What was the deciding factor? I'm really annoyed that I missed the signs because I have never cashed out on anything, and now it's too late to recoup most of the money. Trying to learn from…

• Yup, EU here.

• Quote from SlayerStronghold: “tencent - the company whose software got removed from several antivirus whitelists because they cheated at the antivirus evaluation. and potentially spied on it's users. ALL MY NOPE. ” What the actual fuck? And I was just getting into Path of Exile. Now I'm considering uninstalling. It's a good game, but so are hundreds of others with ethical owners. Goddamn.

• This happens to me too now. Never used to have any connection problems. Just add that to the pile of misery...

• Quote from schild: “magic ” Honestly, I have been watching a lot of Dominaria Limited recently, and that set makes HexEnt's efforts to create a balanced and fun environment seem childish. I will never spend money on another digital card game that sells random packs anymore, but goddamn if those guys don't know what they are doing design-wise. Watching Ben Stark navigate a Dominaria draft with commentary is better than actually playing HEX these days.

• Quote from Firellius: “For a single player card game experience, there's Slay the Spire. Very solid card game roguelike! ” I would claim it is nothing like HEX though. If OP is anything like me, they will grow bored of Slay the Spire within a week. For a single-player PvE game with deep card game mechanics, there really aren't any alternatives that I am aware of. And I have looked pretty hard, including hand-helds, where games like The Eye of Judgment: Legends and Metal Gear Ac!d are pretty inte…

• Dino Watch

Ertzi - - HEX Discussions

Quote from NeroJinous: “I like hex mechanically, but personally think it is run horribly, and think hex ent has the wrong priorities. Cory is too stubborn to change, so regardless of how much money they can get the playerbase will never grow because core issues will never be fixed. ” More like Cory issues, amirite? (I'm crying on the inside)

• Let me give you my own Friday update on my recent activities, based on these excellent and robust official Friday updates. So here's what I've been up to: I contacted my friends that I lured into HEX and warned them to stay the hell away, as I now consider this a dying game (it is your job to prove me wrong, HexEnt). I also apologized to them for convincing them to buy into HEX. One of them has spent $700 on the game. I feel guilty and embarrassed.

• Questmas 2018

Ertzi - - HEX News and Announcements

I'm starting to change my opinion on Cory. If this were my baby, I would never let people bash it without saying anything. Cory was the main reason I fell in love with HEX. If I cannot believe in him anymore, what the fuck am I doing here?

• Questmas 2018

Ertzi - - HEX News and Announcements

Quote from Ossuary: “Quote from NeroJinous: “Quote from Vroengard: “Don't spam such threads with this stuff. This has gotten 10 replies more than it should have. Literally nothing will come out of out-of-context posting. They know what's up. Let us return to the consolidated Discussion threads and give such announcements the "weekend door prize" treatment of 0 posts, 1 like (hi Relux!). ” getting likes from relux brightens my day. When you dont get a like from relux you know you did something wr…

• Dino Watch

Ertzi - - HEX Discussions

That 2016 quote is brutal to read.

• Quote from Utremeld: “Quote from SlayerStronghold: “Quote from Ossuary: “Basically, every single possible way HexEnt is attempting to manage this game, they're doing wrong. If it weren't so god damn depressing, it would actually be pretty funny. ” we need someone like rudy from alpha investments for hex."We need more money to pay artists- quick what can we do?" "Stop weekly money prizes" "Not enough" "ask for money to play the game" "We already do" "No, even more than that - slap prices on gaunt…

• Quote from CoSVII: “How much plat “bought” you everything (including x20 of each AA shard)? ” Oh I don't care about the shards at all. I find them very annoying. I was actually pretty pissed when hunting the last legendary and getting only shards. So I cannot comment on those, as I stopped immediately after getting all functional items. I didn't actually count how much plat disappeared into the ether. Probably about 2000. Definitely under 3000. However, I just remembered that I grinded exactly t…

• Quote from MtgCollector: “HEX is TCG. NOT CCG. U need craft? Go to HS or other CCG. U want kill HEX? Ok, add craft. HEXENT allready add signed deck for f*g beggar players and u want more free cards? ” Here is a weird idea for you to grasp: you can craft other things than PvP cards in a game that has PvE.

• I got everything in 4 hours with the help of a trusted friend. I just posted 2500 plat keeps until I had everything. Thank Kismet for that too. Slower grind would have rotted my brain. This mode is horrible. I want to post easy-to-defeat fun keeps to do my part to help people not slip into depression with this ghastly mode, but I never have the time to set them up. This weekend just disappeared again. I will make a post of it when I finally have something up.

• PvE was the golden ticket to greatness and a chance for HEX to take its place on a pedestal next to the giants of the gaming world, but they spit on the ticket and threw it in a thrash can. "Hmmmm... We could go two possible ways. We could concentrate on the side that makes our game completely unique and would make us the trailblazers of an entirely new genre of games that clearly has an audience desperate for this kind of stuff and monetize that correctly, OR we could just make another PvP game…

• Another utterly disappointing update. Talk to us!

• Quote from Wolzarg: “You went home from the ICU the moment your blood was no longer toxic so you could enjoy the new cosmic coins and siege sacks.... possibly against doctors recommendations. ” I think you win.

• I like smoke and mirrors as much as the next guy, but this was a really good opportunity to give us an in-depth update about where the game is heading. It's fine to celebrate HEX's past accomplishments and colorful history, but what we need now is information about its future.