Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 516.

• Friday Update Update! 5.25.18

Ertzi - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Alchemy: “The important thing is the ship is sailing. Never lose sight of the important things brother. ” Not to me. I bought a ticket to New York and half-way the captain changes course to Timbuktu. It doesn't really help that the co-passengers smile and shout, "don't worry, my boy, we are still afloat, life is grand!" Well, yeah, but... Are we still going to New York eventually, or are we on a colonization mission to live in Timbuktu forever? I would appreciate being told this, is a…

• Friday Update Update! 5.25.18

All I want to hear at this point is some info about the direction of the game. PvE still a thing? What actual progress can you show us about it? Is HEX only a paid gauntlet game going forward? This is not what I expected at all. At least I can go to sleep now. It is very late here.

• Gift option in Store

Ertzi - - Feedback and Suggestions

Let us collect different AA and/or AAA wrappings and giftboxes too, but NOT from Siege. Somewhere casual and free. This should be pure feel-good for everyone. Here's an idea for a Double Back: kill 10 troops with Pack Raptor -> get a cool raptor box.

• The work you are putting into this is really quite impressive, Blackwood. If you work full-time and still manage to do this, you might have the Infinity Gauntlet with the Time Stone. Are you Thanos?

• PvE though? In this update: Gauntlet for 500 platinum - competitive. Gauntlet for 100 platinum - competitive. VIP Weekend - competitive. Bash for 700 platinum - competitive. Clash for 1500 platinum - competitive. In other news, absolutely nothing for me.

• Siege Currency Update

Ertzi - - HEX News and Announcements

Not touching MTGA with a 20-foot pole. Nor Artifact. I have scouted both and neither is even close to what I am looking for. LotR LCG is in the ballpark, but I need to examine the final monetization model very carefully. It is still changing.

• Cory Watch

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall make no accounts, hold no actual ownership of any digital goods, see no actual advertising. I shall play no Ladder and win no glory via Clash or Bash. I shall live and die at my post (count). I am the word in the darkness. I am the watcher on the forums. I am the shield that guards the realms of MMOTCGs. I pledge my life and honor to the Cory's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come. The Cory's Watch Oath …

• Quote from Blackwood: “I'll pull up the collection editor and do a search for a silly keyword for a theme and see if I can mash together all the cards that come up with it to make something interesting out of it an then figure out if it's anywhere decent after the fact. ” Ha! I do this as well. However, sometimes I start by going through my equipment first (recommended, as some very unassuming cards have insane equipment that enable total built-around themed archetypes). But our approach is the …

• Quote from Mornox: “You provide the sandbox for free, we pay you for the toys to play with in that sandbox. ” This is... Shit, this is it. I cannot believe how well you just described the entire essence of what this game should be (in my opinion) in one short sentence. Simple when you boil it down. My entire strategy from the beginning has always aimed at exactly this. Give me a fun sandbox with gradually increasing content to roll in and I will happily spend hundreds of dollars in a feverish qu…

• HEX BIRTHDAY

Quote from Arkansaw: “Pretty good movie: youtube.com/watch?v=1NTaDm3atkc ” Ouch. Also, yeah, fun movie. Everyone check out Syfy's "Happy!" (exclamation mark part of the name). Such an awesome show and a great performance by Chris Meloni. Twisted humor and gore warning! I laughed my ass off with every episode.

• Well, I will have to see how many services magically stop working tomorrow I guess. I am hugely in favor of better data protection and privacy though. I will gladly sacrifice some conveniency for that. I don't think enough people care about this sort of stuff and splash their info everywhere all willy nilly.

• Quote from Artic: “That's incorrect, GDPR applies to any company with European users no matter where the company or data is located. That's why some companies are banning all European users to avoid having to make compliance updates. ” What? Really? Companies are actually doing this?

• Quote from Bootlace: “This is at the root of what makes PvE interesting, giving you interesting problems and allowing you to solve them in fun unique ways. There’s a sense of co-operation when you try to come up with answers to these with friends, guildmates, or maybe random strangers on a chat as you have done. ” I agree with this completely. Just imagine if you could do this for co-op raids in an actual guild... There would be none of this bickering on the forum. Everyone would be having fun w…

• I'm really torn about the latest change. On the other hand, I hate the change in principle, but on the other hand I can now get the stuff fast and without grinding. Again, more money than time, although not too much of the former either. The attacking should still be free. I gotta snatch the rest of the items quickly, before they alter the system again. Then I can finally ignore siege again.

• Quote from Goliathus: “Quote from Morwath: “Quote from Goliathus: “Quote from Ertzi: “Can you quickly explain what makes Fortnite so special? I might be the only person in the world who is not interested in the game at all. It just looks like a basic FPS with annoyingly cartoonish graphics. Now, I have only glanced at the game via videos and I am open to persuasion. Maybe I have misjudged it. What are the unique qualities compared to all the other FPS games out there that makes it so addicting? …

Ertzi - - Auction House and Trading

The problem is that we wouldn't even have this game without the vision of Cory. I'm not sure anyone else can deliver what we want. I would rather convince Cory to steer the direction more towards PvE, co-op and all the MMO aspects, but I don't know what we can do anymore to achieve that... We have certainly tried. I'm afraid that another company would just quickly ruin the game.

• What's in your Siege Sack?

I'll just post this very helpful sheet in here as well, courtesy of omoreindakitchen (thanks!), which should have all the items. Quote from omoreindakitchen: “Here is the complete list: * max # * Item * Description * 4 * Righteous Waxshot AA * AA PVP * 4 * Arcanum Vacuum * PVE * 4 * Siege Golem * PVE * 4 * Heart of Carnage * PVE * 4 * Eternal Seeker AA * AA PVP * 4 * Songstring Warden * PVE * 4 * Spark of Fury * PVE * 4 * Thought Collector * AA PVP * 1 * Angar Krad * Mercenary * 1 * Rosina Lecke…

• Communications Strategy

Ertzi - - Feedback and Suggestions

The sad thing is that the current state of these forums is a result of years of neglect. This could have easily been prevented. Actions — and inactions — have consequences. And here we are.

• Can you quickly explain what makes Fortnite so special? I might be the only person in the world who is not interested in the game at all. It just looks like a basic FPS with annoyingly cartoonish graphics. Now, I have only glanced at the game via videos and I am open to persuasion. Maybe I have misjudged it. What are the unique qualities compared to all the other FPS games out there that makes it so addicting?

• Siege Currency Update

Ertzi - - HEX News and Announcements

I don't know about this censorship thing...