Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 362.

• Quote from Portensio: “Ill bet 20$ that we will get a thread very soon with the mention Too much current packs into the system makes immortal queue packs worthless They have increased the number of current packs by a good quantity. The intro of the new model of bash and clash have made the packs lose value and immortal giving current packs will have an additional impact. Let’s not forget the cosmic coins. People are accumulating for the board right now, but will go for packs eventually So who wi…

• fix your limited formats

Biz - - Feedback and Suggestions

Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Biz: “the MTGO situation is different because they're looking at a wait time of a few seconds for the popular leagues they don't use async for modes that have a low player population (because the wait times are unacceptable) ” Synchronous does not improve wait times.... So let's do some quick numbers here: If Asynch requires 2 people for a match and has a 2.5 hour wait, and pod requires 8 people... how do you think the wait is going to somehow be lower? Is Pod draft…

• Siege Currency Update

Biz - - HEX News and Announcements

Quote from Szimek: “someone should write the book: "New modes and how to kill them". astonishingly bad change. i would write more but with every change like that i care less and less about this game... and looking at the changes like that (that should be an answer for the issues people have with sieges), is it even worth saying anything... ” don't know how to write that book, but i've seen this one 2av8ez.jpg

• Siege Currency Update

Biz - - HEX News and Announcements

Quote from Ossuary: “This is some kind of bizarre joke, right? You guys don't actually think this is going to make anything better, do you? All you're doing is making Siege even more inaccessible, without actually fixing anything. Every single decision you have made in the implementation of this mode and its subsequent updates have been literally the worst possible thing you could do at that point in time. I guess congrats? I don't think I've ever seen a company more tone-deaf and out of touch w…

the MTGO situation is different because they're looking at a wait time of a few seconds for the popular leagues they don't use async for modes that have a low player population (because the wait times are unacceptable)

another 2.5 hour wait i thought the point of dumbing down draft and doing gauntlet was to make it faster

• Siege - Listing of 60 shard decks

Biz - - HEX Discussions

the gameplay is exactly the same as it was before the siege sacks look at those 4 months of "metrics"

• Quote from schild: “Quote from Biz: “siege is still the only real direction the game can go in for us to actually be able to use our cards everything about the implementation is bad, but a fixed version of it has the potential for replayability unlike FRA and campaign the campaign might have ended up okay, but they tuned it for level 1-5 when the replayable stuff might have been at level 80-100 (or whatever the scale is) ” wat ffa mode tho no seriously, what are you talking about ” they already …

• Siege - Listing of 60 shard decks

Biz - - HEX Discussions

i just sorted by wins and beat enough 100+ siege sack stuff to get the battleboard most fell in 1 or 2 tries. a couple took 4 or 5. i just played 1 deck. didn't really try to counter individual sieges but i don't really see how that would work if there were lots of people doing it. it's only possible because 10-15 people fail. the setup is pretty miserable. only a few people will get anywhere, and it was mostly just RNG gameplay (i was playing 3 color)

• siege is still the only real direction the game can go in for us to actually be able to use our cards everything about the implementation is bad, but a fixed version of it has the potential for replayability unlike FRA and campaign the campaign might have ended up okay, but they tuned it for level 1-5 when the replayable stuff might have been at level 80-100 (or whatever the scale is)

• Get a lot of siege sacks fast

Biz - - HEX Discussions

a siege with nothing but shards was the highest in the list it's like i'm playing a currency exchange instead of a video game. i don't know why i bother

• i'm not sure what point you're trying to make, but i'm not sure if comparing cards that go into tier 1 mtg decks and cards that go into tier 3 hex decks is the way to do it this is red in MTG: mtggoldfish.com/tournament/gra…ngham-2018-standard#paper wtf does red in hex even do? red could have lightning bolt and i still wouldn't go near it because they made untapped lands that generate 1/1s and 2/2s the best red card is a fog

• Quote from Transience: “Quote from Biz: “there's a gigantic range to explore between 'standard only' and 'every single card and equipment' ” Pretty sure that is what they said they were considering. Current Siege is in the testing phase. ” nah that would imply that there was actual testing and experimentation current siege is a mess warped entirely around the slot machine "balance" and making sure ps4 can attack 100% of it it's just a forced injection of currency siphoning and completely arbitra…

• Quote from Transience: “Quote from Biz: “Quote from Transience: “If it's player PvE vs AI PvE then the player wins 99% of the time. I don't understand why people are even considering this to be a good idea. ” this is only a problem because they made it a competitive gambling mode that collapses unless it stays inside the very thin margins for attacker/defender balanceif they just made it player-created content instead of high stakes competition, nobody would give a shit if the AI was crying and …

• Quote from Transience: “If it's player PvE vs AI PvE then the player wins 99% of the time. I don't understand why people are even considering this to be a good idea. ” this is only a problem because they made it a competitive gambling mode that collapses unless it stays inside the very thin margins for attacker/defender balance if they just made it player-created content instead of high stakes competition, nobody would give a shit if the AI was crying and the humans were having fun high human wi…

• Quote from Blackwood: “One of my beefs with Siege is that while defenders have a pool of 3,419 unique collectible cards and 1,945 unique pieces of equipment to work with, invariably and inevitably AI stupidity and necessity winnows that down to a functioning pool of maaaaaybe 100 cards and their associated equipment. Like, you can make goofy gimmicky defense decks but the AI is more than clueless and your 'fun' defense idea is going to get absolutely crushed the moment a candle/momentum/effectiv…

i waited 3 hours for a draft gauntlet game

• Quote from hugeheadliang: “Now i wonder anyone ever plays limited again... ” maybe everyone stopped been waiting 2 hours for a draft game

• there are only 5-15 sieges that have more than 1 win i guess there's no actual reason to attack any of the others

• Quote from TheBlackCrypt: “Quote from Eraia: “If these decks get people playing the game, then they're a success. Regardless of whether or not they impact the market. ” Kind of similar to the nerfing of PVE cards, how can PVP cards now hold any real value if this sort of thing hits without warning? ” they might as well start nerfing PVP cards the game would be more appealing if it wasn't just shitty standard formats on repeat i think there was a somewhat plausible list of reasons they didn't pat…