Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

• None of these choices are Pullsiri.

• The results I linked are from the top 8 of the tournament. The results you're quoting are from round one, the swiss portion, of the tournament. I'll leave the timer discussion in the timer thread, but I don't think grouping people into a subset of 'younger players with no patience' is going to do you much good when you're presenting your arguments. Most of the people who bother posting on this thread feel strongly about what they do for reasons completely unrelated to their age, and I know for a…

• Quote from StorrowN: “Quote from Pentachills: “Blue is my favourite colour ” Blue is terrible. That is all. S/W decks: 17.4% of the field, 21.1% of 4-2 and better decks. Conversion ratio: 1.21 D/W decks: 28.6% of the field, 47.4% of 4-2 and better decks. Conversion ratio: 1.66 Another fun fact: D/W played S/W 18 times during the Bash, and the matchup was split, 50/50. It's usually not good to cherry pick the one 6-0 list and draw conclusions about matchups from it. ” I want to "Like" this commen…

• Quote from [PSN]h0tNstilettos: “Quote from arub: “So, unless im mistaken, in the Bash today, 2 of the top 8 were Sugar Rush decks, 4 DW momentum. In the final top 8, these 4 DW momentum decks took the top 4 (beating sugar rush). Do we ban that deck too then, or only sugar rush then? ” Sugar Rush won the tournament beating DW momentum in 4 of his 6 games. Other 2 were not against DW momentum, yet you're claiming the top 4 were all DW momentum. And who said anything about banning a deck? ” Quote f…

• Quote from [PSN]h0tNstilettos: “Well, what do you know. Today was the 2nd Bash back to back where Sugar Rush won with a record of four 2-0 and two 2-1 in a tournament dominated by DW momentum, which is ironic considering someone this thread said that Sugar Rush struggles against DW momentum. 4 of his 6 round wins was against DW momentum. But hey, what does a 20 year tcg veteran know about broken decks? Am I right? It was probably just luck in these 2 back to back Bashes where it almost clean-swe…

• Quote from Transience: “I 100% agree that the time limit should be for turns instead of entire games. I love playing control but it's just hard to do it well with the current timer. ” How would a per-turn timer help control?

• Quote from [PSN]h0tNstilettos: “Quote from Pentachills: “Quote from ChironTheMage: “Clip ” Clip ” I thought it was obvious that that question was rhetorical. My whole post was about what would happen, but how it won't be considered for the chopping block until the thing that happens in my rhetorical question. Also, I never said that artifact deck was the same as Sugar Rush. Nowhere in that post was the conversation about how much one deck plays the same as the other. It was about broken decks an…

• Strictly untrue. MTGO has a 'per match' timer, and it's -shorter than ours-. Every major paper TCG tournament I can recall in the last many years has a 'round timer' that the players share, which is a reason judge calls for slow play exist there. (This includes the big 'three', MTG/YGO/PKMN, and likely more but I can't speak to any of those.) Pokemon TCGO has a chess clock for it's games, similar to Hex's. Hearthstone, Eternal, and a few other games which are traditionally simpler use a 'per tur…

• Quote from ChironTheMage: “If we're talking about bans for creating negative play experiences, Primordial Cockatwice and Demented Whispers should probably go first. Although both of those cards probably should've been at the very least watch-listed 2 months ago, if not outright banned. But that's none of my business. ” This is an interesting thought, as well. First of all, while I don't agree that those cards should be banned, I can very easily see how they create a negative play experience. Wha…

• Starting an argument or discussion of any sort with, "I'm sure some smart alec will come along and..." to totally try and dumpster out the people who want to try and engage in the conversation tends to both dissuade a proper conversation and set the tone of your statement to something a little more heavy-handed and chaotic-evil than you might intend. With that in mind, anyone who responds to this is an absolute CHERRY and should be thought of as nothing but WHIPPED CREAM. So some facts. "Sugar R…

• Quote from SlayerStronghold: “a usable auction house. not an option? well, how would i get rid of most of my collection then - oh, i know! Crafting. Just crushing cards into materials. getting my collection down to 4 of everything, grinding down commons, uncommons and rares alike. ” Gonna be honest, I'd be happy with some sort of exchange rate for stardust at this point. I don't need full fledged crafting.

• Can only vote once, but would vote for Co-op / multiplayer. Casual PvP modes. I'm one of the ones who will be happy with set 10 if it releases next anyway, but either of those features above would be fantastic and more than welcome.

• Quote from Lyrgoiph: “on a side note: How about we design gems that work in all socketed cards? ” It would be kinda neat to see a card that works differently based on the type of card it's socketed in. That's a very side-line discussion though.

• Quote from MtgCollector: “I think that every who use trial of totem + battalion knew about the bug because trial of totem without bug do nothing in this deck. And totem playing as combat trick. Do you seriously think that this is not knowingly? ” This is ignoring the possibility that someone assumed that the bug is the way things should be working. State based effects are rare in Hex, and text can be easy to misread. Players of MTG of years have made mistakes.

• Quote from Jiggs: “What exactly was the bug? Mind filling us in on those out of the loop on what happened? ” The Major Diamond of Battalion currently applies a commander effect (+1/+1) to all troops on the board permanently when used in an action. This is not intended or correct behavior as the gem works as a 'state based' effect. Troops and Constants that are on the board should be buffing the troops on your side of the board, actions should just do nothing as they're never 'in play.' This bug …

• Without going into too much detail, as I've already talked about this on 2TA 189 rather extensively... I'm really expecting a public response for what happened, and hopefully countermeasures to prevent this being a situation in the future. I'm genuinely surprised we didn't get some sort of feedback from Hex today.

• Quote from [PSN]BuckLacy: “I play enough and have some knowledge of the game to understand the "meta" decks I even glance at deck lists from time to time. I dont want to play those decks nor do I want to tweek them to add my own style. My game is trying to find ways to beat those decks. If you dont have enough time to aquire and build your own strategy and you just want to have fun, awesome, I've lost plenty of games to you and I'm happy for that. My issue is with the players who copy the 80% wi…

• Quote from [PSN]BuckLacy: “Quote from CoachFliperon: “Netdecking should never be discouraged. ” Though you do make some fine points about this I completely disagree that netdecking should NEVER be discouraged. It's there its part of the world but everything is not equally benifical nor even benifical. I could go into this for hours but I cant and I wont. I will say there used to be an unspoken code about things like this that were based on a certain set of values that have somewhat gone by the w…

• First PvE Exalted card?

Pentachills - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Ghulzen: “3 accounts? I hope those are kickstarter accounts, otherwise it's against TOS. ” I appreciate that when someone is showing off an accomplishment they're proud of, this is the first response. Even if they're not 'legal' extra accounts, congratulations on triple 100. That's insane, and I'm glad you're enjoying PvE/Hex enough to play that much.

• Quote from Showsni: “Quote from Pentachills: “my only ONLY gripe with them is that as a game altering rule change Corey should likely weigh in with a post explaining this ” You mean like this article? hextcg.com/rules-update-boons/ ” That didn't exist when I made my post. =) That said, I'm going to double down on my desire to have that linked somewhere in the client. We've gone from good to great, we could get greater. (Ignoring the bugs introduced in this patch which are being worked on, becaus…