Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 345.

• Just want to touch a bit on the fun you did have trying to find the best optimization of how a deck can kill itself the fastest, which I’ve heard from a few people. This is at the root of what makes PvE interesting, giving you interesting problems and allowing you to solve them in fun unique ways. There’s a sense of co-operation when you try to come up with answers to these with friends, guildmates, or maybe random strangers on a chat as you have done. And yes, it gets somewhat boring after havi…

• Quote from Ducklett: “Stephen A. Smith would be proud of some of the hot takes in this thread. Edit: And Sir Charles Barkley ” More like Skip Bayless and HxE is LeBron. --- In terms of player criticism, no need to be some edgy doomsaying jerk to voice your displeasure, plenty of people have been critical by still remaining civil and productive. Check out Thrawn's thread if you want an example of how it can be done. --- Also if anyone from HxE wants an example of what good communication from a sm…

• Quote from Fred: “This is a doubling down on the "Chase items should be chase" mentality of Hex. Get over it people. We are not supposed to have access to all the prizes within the first week. Hex set the prize of those items to "expensive", they want them to be expensive. The 60-shards decks was abusing that. Nobody was supposed to get the battle board in the first week. Heck, probably not even in the first month. You will only find that 2 sacks per hour isn't enough if you feel like you need t…

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from Fred: “Nobody was supposed to get the battle board in the first week. Heck, probably not even in the first month. ” The battleboard right costs 250 USD. One can get it in a single day. Do you think it's worth that much? By the way, this method... totally makes the system MORE broken FOR KICKSTARTERS. Now a Kickstarter with 2 accounts will only have to unload 500,000 Gold or 500 platinum in a 3 60-shard Keep Defence with Account 1 and have Account 2 to immediatel…

• Quote from cainhu: “Quote from Bootlace: “@Vroengard just because something hasn't found its way into a ToS it doesn't make it ok, you're reading this like some legal document when it's more of a guideline and they rightfully give themselves room for unexpected situations such as this one with catch all clauses that we discussed before. ” The TOS is an unclear mess, which was already used to give bans for criticizing Cory, and no action when people openly broken rules on live stream. If this is …

• @Vroengard just because something hasn't found its way into a ToS it doesn't make it ok, you're reading this like some legal document when it's more of a guideline and they rightfully give themselves room for unexpected situations such as this one with catch all clauses that we discussed before. If you'll remember when IQ was first introduced we had a similar situation of no update to ToS yet but when people were trying to bribe people for IQ points and this was added in later and players were s…

• Quote from Karot: “Also, I see nothing inherently wrong with your proposition if both parties would be fine with it. So, yeah... ” 3 wins equals a pack. Let's say you can get matched up, wait for coin animation and concede and queue again up in 1 minute. That's 10 packs per hour given 50% coin flip. After a full day everyone should complete out their playset. Great way to solve the standard is too expensive problem too right, two birds one stone!

• Quote from schild: “2. If Hex is in a tough desperate decision they should do things that are both asked for and can be done proficiently. Not do something customers are asking for badly and not at all like the suggestion. By my count they've done this four times in one quarter. If I thought something actually helped, I'd do that. But nothing seems to help. Half a decade of throwing money at the screen and I still can't even change life totals for player to player challenges or play someone else…

• Quote from schild: “Please don't misrepresent me. I want a designer to come clean on this hot garbage because there clearly aren't lessons being learned over there, not because I want to embarrass anyone, though siege is certainly embarrassing enough. Through pain comes enlightenment or sommat. ” Sounds like I'm representing you just fine. Seriously, you're just applying semantics here calling it 'pain' instead of 'humiliation'. I thought you would at least own up to this given your blatant move…

• Quote from Piecetinker: “I do agree that Siege is in a not-so-good state, but please give constructive feedback. In these 9 pages, no one has come back with an actual solution. Also no...I do not think "burning it down" is a good solution. 1. What are things you would like changed in the Siege? Name some ideas and suggestions that you believe are faulty and you think would help benefit the mode. 2. Reworking the Siege Sacks Name some ideas and suggestions that you believe are faulty and you thin…

• Quote from Ossuary: “Quote from Bootlace: “I still think no one should be punished, but please stop arguing you were in the right here in terms of the ToS or they could punish you just to set an example to prevent this kind of mindset to being deemed 'ok' in the future. ” You mean like how we asked them to punish a player who blatantly admitted to stream sniping in the Hex IQ, but instead they set a rule stating you could not stream the IQ without a delay, essentially blaming the streamer instea…

• Reeplay I think everyone understands the frustration (and hope this spurs HxE to take action) but I have problems with some of the logic you're using in regards to this being 'fair game'. Quote from Reeplay: “the stuff is untradeable so we're not affecting anyone else ” By this logic if there's some hack script to generate a CCS/bash board, then it should be ok for me to do that since it doesn't affect anyone else. Quote from Reeplay: “so I asked a Noble if I was allowed to play between my KS an…

• Just wanted to say that's a great post OP, agree with everything there.

• So do some of you even want to be in the sausage factory or not? I understand HxE is doing a shitty job giving a tour/history/updates on the factory and its development, in fact completely abandoning any safety tips and warning signs and letting players walk down and getting their head sawed off...but I'm not even sure anymore if players want the sausage experience at this point in the game's life. I personally do because I get the chance to taste the product before it goes out and maybe point o…

• I think many of the players have developed a Pavlovian response to cosmetics/collectibles and an innate desire to obtain them at whatever cost. On the surface this is a great thing for HxE as it means it can keep creating these and people will seek to get them. But if you over abuse this power and make it too hard or painful for your subjects, they have been conditioned so well that they’ll run through a wall trying to get it and not even worry about harming themselves or others in order to achi…

• Quote from Opalia: “1) If what we are doing are punishable why dont any HEX staff come out and say so??? 2) The old FRA was supposed to be very hard end game material. So some could argue that using simple mill deck was an unintended too! Should players who used mill deck in old FRA be punished too? ” 1) Probably because they're in shock that a significant amount of people would so openly be exploiting a system and not even be feeling remorse or feeling they're doing something wrong, and they're…

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from Bootlace: “this is totally a punishable offence if HxE wanted ” Definitely nothing in Code of Conduct. Do you consider Siege to be a Tournament? Cause that's not how I read it. A tournament must have an end (ergo it must be timed) and in the end is when prizes are distributed ("prizes that both players would receive at the end of the tournament"). Collusion is reserved for Tournaments ("Collusion includes, but is not limited to at HEX Entertainments sole discret…

• I had skipped this thread thinking it was another 1234 gold custom community Siege where people put up fun Jank decks, but to my surprise and to be honest shocked amusement, I found something totally different. I mean to be honest this is totally a punishable offence if HxE wanted but they obviously won't as it would create even more anger and they don't even need to as they're getting their cut. But let's get this thing clear, this is not a 'victimless crime'. There are people trying to play th…

• Always thought Mercenaries were some of the coolest things to come out of this game but sadly they've been secluded to the campaign mode. I think the FRA encounters/balance would need to be tweaked to accomodate the extra lives and higher power level mercs but that's not a reason not to consider this. Also as was mentioned in Nico's roadmap thread, including mercenaries in Siege would really be huge and having their party passives apply to your 2 other defenses really opens things up in a nice w…

• First off, @StorrowN I agree with you that people have been way too quick to bash devs on these forums lately calling them incompetent, stupid etc. The reality is those people probably don't have an idea of the extreme conditions those people are working in. It's a very small team, working on a very complex game, trying to actually innovate, and many people are wearing multiple hats that I really don't blame because they had to rush it out (due to playerbase wanting MORE AND MORE AND MORE, right…