Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Twitch drops

Eraia - - Feedback and Suggestions

Quote from Insanctus: “Twitch Drops for a limited time period would be nice, same with Twitch Prime Loot. Another very good option are special discounts for PS Plus tho. You could include free low-tier stuff and discounted tier 2-3 decks. Not only would that bring attention to the game (many players browse the monthly discounted stuff), it would also give new players on PS4 something useful to start with. ” PS+ Does grant 1 free evo per month, so it already is being utilized, just not advertised…

• Twitch drops

Quote from Portensio: “The only thing bad about those is that some people just open twitch to have the drops. They are not really watching the stream. ” That is not a negative at all. Lurkers or half-attentive people are nothing but a positive, both for a streamer and a game. Morwath has the right of it... the more people classified as 'viewers' on a game, the better. It makes the game higher on twitch's list, it makes any communities the streamer is a part of higher on the communities list, and…

• Just going to put my voice in favour of on-demand for this as well. I wouldn't play a full tournament of it - too much commitment. But I would be interested in dipping my feet in for a match every now and then. I'd also like if they'd at least add account experience to this, if not some other form of reward structure(even just like early PvE-encounter-level gold rewards(50-100 per match))

• Adventure Zone 3?

Eraia - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Largashbur: “Why do people always discount FRA updates as "PvE is not getting any support anymore"? ” Because pve players want to play their pve characters. Edit: To the question of buying PvE content. I believe Hex has an obligation to give people the opportunity to reach level cap within the content they provide with the game. (meaning 30) However, if they wanted to release paid expansions BEYOND that point, I'd be happy to pay. ie. if Hex releases AZ3 and gives us up to level 30 an…

• Quote from Shivdaddy: “I get the bid/ask system would be neat, but what is everyone's main issue with AH? I imagine its listing multiple cards at once? I got news for people who think this would help them sell cards. Its hard enough to sell uncommons and commons now with almost no competition, you add in everyone listing all their crap in the AH, sales would be nonexistent. Now maybe that would help bring down the prices of cards for constructed, which would make many people on these boards happ…

• Quote from Shivdaddy: “I dont think many people notice but they are making minor tweaks to the AH for the better. I use the AH every day and it is better than it was 4 or 5 months ago. They are minor but they are QOL upgrades. ” If you polish a turd, it's still a turd.... but it's good that at least they're working on it.

• The only way it works is if Hex finds a better way to track duplicate accounts... otherwise Ace is technically right. If everyone only has one account, it's harmless. If people can make tons of accounts, then it's not.

• Minor Gems and Campaign

Quote from cainhu: “There are no filters (so I wouldn't scroll trough those 3-4 colors I don't have in my deck), and it even lists mayor gems for minor slots. Also UI. Still, since using troops with gems is not mandatory, I see no problem with having more gems available to players in the campaign. As a comparison, this game has almost 700 collectible Blood cards, and 13 immortal gems. When a player constructs a deck, she may have hundrers of options for every 60 cards in her deck. In the meantim…

• Have they said anything about when the PC version of the beta is happening yet?

• Does their polling method have a way of preventing a person with multiple tiers from voting multiple times? If not, the number may be lower than that...

• Quote from Bootlace: “Who's looking down on them? My whole post details how Hex have to do a much better job at attracting/catering to new players...Are you just looking for something to be offended at? Wow indeed! ” Not at all. There is just this attitude among this game's community that the reason people don't like it is because they're somehow not good enough to appreciate the game unless something is changed to 'pamper' them or 'pander to them'. If that's NOT how you feel, then the verbiage …

• wow... I don't think we'll ever get new players if the majority of the community sees designing the game in a way to reward people for playing as 'pampering' - you can't get new players to join a community that is automatically, before they even start playing, looking down on them.

Quote from Shinjica: “i dont believe the overwhelming reason. Is overwhelming have 40+ gem but not 600+ cards??? Old gems where to strong and they banned it ” The only gem that is really a concern is the damage on deploy one. And that one could easily be banned from campaign without removing EVERY old gem if it were a concern. The thing about it is that Gem complexity is an ever-compounding issue. New players will always start with approximately the same number of cards. But the number of gems w…

• Quote from LOVELAIN: “Yeah, that makes sense. Definitely would've left me puzzled if it'd happened to me in-game though. Thanks for answering. ” ya I lost a game thanks to that one. Was really surprised to find out it worked that way. haha

• Quote from Morwath: “as cards should do what is written on them ” What I am saying is this can be grey. If an action says 'your troops have +1/+1' it is not unreasonable to interpret that that woudl give your troops +1/+1. It's not correct if you know the intricate inner workings, but it's not an unreasonable interpretation.. If you use candlelight and then play runic missile from hand. It's not unreasonable to assume you'd get an illuminate proc. It's incorrect, but it's not unreasonable to ass…

• Morwath, nobody is arguing that players should report when they feel something is behaving wrong. What I disagree with you on is that you seem to think players should be responsible for guessing whether something is intended or not. It is a developer's job to both fix their game and, if they cannot, inform the players when something is unintended. If a player has not been informed something is not working, they should not be punished for it not working.

• Quote from Mach: “If I found a way to permanantly steal cards from someone else’s collection and it wasn’t on the Known Issues list, you wouldn’t mind if I used it to take all your cards? ” We're talking in-game bugs that only affect the outcome of a match. Bugs on a scale of literally wiping an account clean... that's a slightly different scale. But if Hex WERE to introduce such a bug and not notice it, I would quit the game even if you stole someone else's cards not mine - because I'd never tr…

• Quote from Morwath: “bug is well known ” It's not about whether a bug is 'well known' it's about whether Hex has DECLARED it a bug. If Hex has not deemed it a bug, it is not. It is a misworded card or effect.

• Quote from Morwath: “There is issue with your way of thinking. As there always someone is "punished", even if you don't punish anyone. How is that possible? It's pretty simple. Imagine money tournament happens and 8 players exploit a bug, bug gives all of them edge over fair players, so all of those 8 exploiting end in top8. They get money prizes instead of fair players, who had to pay entry fees. In the end of day fair player get punished for playing fair and exploiters walk away with their mon…

I've always felt that they should makes gems unlockable in the campaign. So when you create your first character, you automatically unlock the current standard set of gems, but you can either complete quests or make purchases or something to unlock previous sets gem rosters. I understand their goal with campaign gem restrictions is to prevent first time players from having an overwhelming number of gems, and I appreciate that... but let us unlock the gems.