Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• While this set up would be IDEAL, I think we can much more realistically hope for something like this: Hand Priority (1-5 or 1-10) the ideal play order of cards from your hand. Board Priority (0-6 or 0-11) How important cards are on the board, with zero being "Sacrifice or Kill me ASAP" and the 1-5 or 1-10 numbers being how disposable the card is in order of most to least disposable and 6 or 11 being reserved for cards that need to be kept alive at all costs. This alone would make a whole swath …

• What we really need is two "Priority" numbers for each card. Hand Priority (1-5 or 1-10) the ideal play order of cards from your hand. Board Priority (0-6 or 0-11) How important cards are on the board, with zero being "Sacrifice or Kill me ASAP" and the 1-5 or 1-10 numbers being how disposable the card is in order of most to least disposable and 6 or 11 being reserved for cards that need to be kept alive at all costs. An If->Then type simple drag and drop programming system would be ideal, but I…

• - Your Favorite PvE Race/Class. Human/Cleric (The good old workhorse of HEX PvE that can eventually grind it's way past anything) - Your Favorite PvE Card. Freaky Fungus w/ Equipment (A staple of every sapphire PvE deck that I run. Ever since it's release I've fallen in love with how this card's interactions make mediocre decks awesome) - What aspect of Hex PvE you most enjoy and why. Designing Decks for diffrent race/class combos and trying out ones submitted by members of the community. (OPTIO…

• Hooray, it's back! Did you end up adding in the newer decks posted in the time between the last update to the main list and the forum change over? Cause I know that several of them were still unaccounted for last time I looked before the forum switch.