Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 384.

• I will give you a hint in the form of a song: youtube.com/watch?v=yesyhQkYrQM

• Quote from Piecetinker: “@HEXCoryJones May I suggest having the ability to put your Keep Challenge as private, such as a toggle that when a user creates their Keep they can password protect it. I can give you a few examples of why this feature could be fairly important. 1. Interaction with streamers and their viewers for a challenge to them only, without the interference of others not in their stream. This can lead to some interesting sessions between streamers and their viewers. Such as a race …

• Quote from DraXor: “Dont worry buddy, you have 1 more person to play with in COOP and there will be few more from hex community. ” Are you on European time? I will legit play it with you, because it's always more enjoyable to play with people who share your enthusiasm.

• Quote from Portensio: “I thought Cory Jones was the CEO of hex ? ” This baffled me too, but some companies have co-CEOs, so who knows.

• I would love this feature more than I can express. I would instantly list tens of thousands of cards (well, it would take a week or so...) whereas now they rot in my inventory, because I cannot stomach wasting time. I would list them significantly lower than the average too. I just want to get rid of all the clutter in my Collection Manager. They could take a year to sell for all I care. I currently only post cards that I know will sell instantly, because I want to spend as little time in the AH…

• Quote from Knightmare: “Quote from Transience: “Quote from AnomalyCobra: “Quote from Transience: “All 6 are very playable in constructed. ” still doesn't help with the abundance of them there will be if kismet lasts 2 months, they will have higher quantity than DSP coins... for those unaware DSP coins are alternate art Darkspire Punisher which or very own King Gabriel purchased all of, and they will never sell for more than 100 plat. That doesn't scream special reward ” I never heard that story,…

• Quote from DraXor: “Also if coop shows up, question is if i have expasion and you dont, im able to host coop game and you can join? if yes it will be amazing ” Agreed, but I will freaking buy the expansions for my friends if I have to. That's how much I want to play a co-op card game.

• Quote from Mystery: “The thing to keep in mind in terms of monetization is that I believe you need to purchase new quests to face. So you'll start out with a few potential decks to face against, and you can earn more cards to play with, but you buy decks to play against. At least that is how the physical game works. ” I have absolutely no issue with this. Unless they start nickel-and-diming us with daily small doses of microtransactions. Buying bigger chunks of content every few months and getti…

• Okay, I gotta admit I am starting to warm up to Siege. I just realized I can create fun, not-too-hard keeps with all sorts of crazy themes and fringe cards for my friends, because you can search active keeps with a name. Just have to synchronize it just right. I have always wanted to utilize PvE cards with my friends, and this way I can help them currency-wise in an enjoyable way. They don't have the same tools to grind gold as fast as I do, and I don't mind losing money to my friends. If I am i…

• Quote from DraXor: “some new interviews: thesixthaxis.com/2018/01/15/in…ame-to-digital-platforms/ venturebeat.com/2018/01/15/the…living-card-game-preview/ ” Thank you for posting these. I like what I see. "One of the aspects of this living card game I appreciate is time — you don’t have a timer, so you can take as long as you need to make your decisions." Fuck yeah! Some random timer was one of my biggest fears. I really like that you get to know your enemy's deck by playing and encountering car…

• Quote from CoachFliperon: “Quote from Ertzi: “And all the sharks (AKA players that don't usually appreciate thematic content anyway) will clean you out first, because they will know you create non-optimized defender decks. ” No shark will ever do that for the simple reason that doing 3 mostly unknown fights to transform 400 gold into 1150 gold is just a really, really bad use of time. If you are a shark you will never, ever bother with low hoard keeps as they are a really bad investment of time …

• Quote from Blackwood: “I can't speak for a broader picture of this somehow metamorphosing into an 'only for the elite' ecosystem, but I can attest that at least personally, I fully intend to make fun-to-puzzle-out defense decks rather than something ultra-optimized, figure I will probably maintain a thread about precisely that once Siege is released, and put up a million gold and ten thousand plat worth of hoard over time in 'digestible' chunks completely fine with the notion that it is likely t…

• Great idea, bad implementation. This seems to be exactly what many people were looking for, and I am happy for them. Additional modes can only be a good thing, so yay for the players who are already in love with this mode. However, HexEnt better not treat this as the next big PvE content and refer to Siege mode as an excuse whenever players demand more PvE. The reason is simple. This is not PvE. I know you can technically twist words to treat it as such, but this goes both ways, and I am not int…

• Stone me if you want, but - PvE???

Ertzi - - HEX Discussions

Quote from SaintVicarious: “On a different note, to all those saying "that's not what was promised in the Kickstarter", why not give Kickstarter backers any PvE DLCs for free? The rest of the community (Such as myself) would have to pony up and pay for each release. Doesn't break the promises to those who actually made HEX, and allows them to get paid for their work. ” Then I want an option to pay for the PvE DLCs anyway. I'm dead serious. Free things are nice, but I'm desperate to show PvE can …

• Quote from sindharin: “I find that it is nice to play all the formats in the game. Instead of getting frustrated that either pvp sets or pve content is not coming out fast enough I direct my efforts to what is new. So I played sealed draft and eco when a new set is out. Play pve with new content release and constructed at other points. ” This is an utterly unhelpful comment for PvE players. You like to play all formats. PvE players want PvE because they don't enjoy all formats (yes, there are ex…

• Quote from FryChikN: “Am I the only person who doesn't like this? Are we going to have to resort to kismet draft for 2+ months every set because they keep releasing stale formats? Certainly this cant be a good thing for the long term :/. ” Nope. I have already played with these cards, and collected most of them. Kismet Draft is really boring to me. The only good thing is the possible value. Kismet Draft was way cooler when it was only around for a short while. Smells like a calculated cash grab …

• Honestly, not too excited about this list. Expected more legendary (status, not rarity) entries, like Reese, Angel of Dawn or Vamp King. I'm most hyped about some uncommons and commons. Chlorophyllia will be sweet to have in draft again, and Thunderbird is one of my all-time favorite cards and arts. The infamous Revenant is back again it seems. Time to Gorn it up again. Pretty predictable choices overall.

• Quote from Needle: “Quote from Coyote: “youtube.com/watch?v=4VUn3gOclMc Published on Jun 2, 2013 - I kickstarted few minutes after watching this from angry joe ” I remember this, made me KS too. Back when Cory still had dreams, and people still believed him. ” It's really disheartening to listen Cory talk about PvE back then. Or the different multiplayer formats. "I want 2v2 like you don't know. Like, this is my favorite format." "We are already playing around with it now." - Cory Jones, about 2…

• I am somewhat excited by this game. I will surely play it day one of Early Access. Not a fan of the HS aesthetic, but there seems to be enough tactics that the gameplay is way less random than in HS. I also like LotR lore, so that doesn't hurt. I need to see the monetization model fully, and how much replayability and content there is. I gotta say though, the co-op alone - if implemented well - will get me to play this game a lot, because I already know many friends that will jump in with me imm…

• Quote from DraXor: “Lotr lcg is a place for us ... For new beginning. Its 100% pve game that is developing pretty fast, coop will be live before official release, somewhere during early access ” Don't put all your hopes in this game. I want it to be good, but I have my doubts.