Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from VicMan: “That's exactly what I say. The negativ amount we have right now in the forum give a negativ image of HEX. ” I'm referring to the game, not the forum. I've only ever known a few people to quit a game over a forum. Quit coming to the forum, absolutely. But quit the game? That's a magnitude of order rarer.

• Quote from VicMan: “Quote from Eraia: “Quote from VicMan: “If you are frustated, angry , sad or whatever just play something else. ” Best advice ever:"If you're not 100% content with the resources a game developer has, go find something else to play, ensuring the problem becomes even worse for that developer since they have just lost a customer" ” Of course it's the best advice :A free player (doesnt buy plat and give nothing to hex) who try the campaign, like it but in some week find it boring …

• Quote from Zubrin: “For example, getting tentacles in the Kraken's GY ” Um if you have 8 tentacles in the kraken's gy you win. It's the alternate win condition for the fight.

• Stone me if you want, but - PvE???

Eraia - - HEX Discussions

Quote from VicMan: “If you are frustated, angry , sad or whatever just play something else. ” Best advice ever: "If you're not 100% content with the resources a game developer has, go find something else to play, ensuring the problem becomes even worse for that developer since they have just lost a customer"

• Quote from Portensio: “Are there enough limited players to feed the constructed players ? And those players , do they sell their cards or they keep them because it’s a pain to sell ” In a similar point to pandaemonium's, a lot of limited players keep their cards for pve which reduces the number sold. I don't know if that is enough of a factor to account for the entire value, but it probably contributes.

• Quote from ShatteredGlass: “Quote from Eraia: “Quote from ShatteredGlass: “but in reality the audience for it wasn't all that large ” At this point in time I don't think the audience for anything in hex is all that large... but I think the audience for the old arena is every bit as large as the audience for the new arena. ” While I seriously doubt that one, both of us have no way of proving anything to this point. The best I can point to for FRA 2 popularity is the demand for FRA related product…

• Good luck to all who enter

• Quote from ShatteredGlass: “but in reality the audience for it wasn't all that large ” At this point in time I don't think the audience for anything in hex is all that large... but I think the audience for the old arena is every bit as large as the audience for the new arena.

• This is one of the biggest things keeping me from getting involved with constructed. I was thinking about building that candle deck Jeff showed off(since I have almost all of the pieces), but then I realized that without real matchmaking I'd likely get matched against people who are so far above my skill that it just wouldn't be fun. And I decided to wait... maybe someday. (Note: I play mostly on PC - this isn't just a PS4 problem)

• Quote from Firellius: “And this week's grand prize winner is... Eddington the Deserter, by @GeneralVeers! The flavour text and mechanical design both tell a story, neatly tied together. Eddington's tirade against the tyrannical Ardent faction leaders inspires others to follow his lead, putting the Ardent commanders in a difficult position: Allow desertion, or execute those who would even think of it, thereby proving Lord Eddington entirely right? This is a really well done design, with the mecha…

• Quote from Firellius: “Sorry, this was my mistake. For some reason, I had it in my head that this one ran until the 9th. I'll get around to judging in a moment. ” No worries at all! Took me a while, just thought a gentle joking reminder was in order

• Alright... who assassinated @Firellius?? Was it you Veers? As a general, you'd have access to the firepower. Or maybe Arcanyx did it using the power of the arcane??

• Quote from VicMan: “I totally understand the monetization of PVE, it's just that I don't like it. and hope that it will always be some free PVE. I think thread like this are good in general (and I find the free idea nice), because that can give idea to dev for expend PVE experience with more stuff than just campaing or Frost Ring Arena. We can hope that some of the idea are a little easy to code and see them soon ” For me, the big drive of monetizing PvE is that it allows for the rewards to be i…

• Quote from CoachFliperon: “I would also add that anyone without an extensive business and game industry knowledge/experience who strongly believes they would have been more successful managing a multi-million project like Hex is just completely delusional. ” Oh no, I don't think I'd have done better. But that doesn't mean I can't see what they're doing wrong. If a chef serves me a burnt meal, I quite likely can't make it better, but I can certainly tell where it went wrong. It was burnt. Here, t…

• Cheat cards into play

Eraia - - Guides

Quote from Ertzi: “This is one of my absolute pet peeves on these forums, because not everyone knows every abbreviation of every card. Thus, let me just add that SoR = Spirit of Retribution. ” Sorry, I honestly couldn't remember the full name at the time I made the post.

• Quote from Reeplay: “If you have 2 old rotten apples. And I take those two rotten apples and give you two new apples... do you have more apples than before? No. But they're not rotten anymore and are instead Shiny and new ” The old apples WEREN'T ROTTEN. They were just a different type. A lot of people loved the old arena. They were not wrong to do so.

• Quote from Reeplay: “The FRA update is New PvE Content. It just might not be what you want but no matter how you word it is new PvE content. They designed half an AZ's worth of encounters and put them into the game, the only difference between that and an AZ is you have to use PvP champions instead of your campaign characters and you don't have to play a game of connect the dots between each encounter. ” I may reply to other things later, but if you remove content at the same time as you add it,…

• Quote from OzawaWanderer: “By 'routine' you mean PVP Chests with mercs and Holiday cards 5 ish days of the year? Oh yes that shows much passion... ” Ya, the pve cards every set and the holidays. Those are 'routine' things. I'm glad we have them, but they don't give me any indication Hex is passionate about PvE.

• Quote from Transience: “Sure, let's just ignore the FRA update and put all 'routine' stuff aside so your statement doesn't look as much as the complete nonsense that it is. ” FRA isn't being ignored. They removed one FRA and gave us a new one in its place. That is a 'net neutral' to me. We had one, they got rid of it, and gave us a different one. We still have one FRA. It is just now less widely accessible. And 'routine' stuff doesn't show passion. If I get up and go to work every day, that does…

• Quote from Transience: “I simply cannot fathom how you can look at all the PvE stuff that already is present and then with dry eyes write that they don't show passion for PvE. That is absolutely beyond me. ” I have a character with literally a YEAR AND A HALF of played time in WoW. It has a ton of achievements, some really rare stuff, some prestigious(at the time) titles. I'm not passionate about WoW anymore. Just because they released a lot of stuff in the past and showed their passion in the p…