Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

• Here are some of the other shards you'll find in Doombringer! forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…bb2aff666203e3b655a9dd31cforums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…bb2aff666203e3b655a9dd31c forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…bb2aff666203e3b655a9dd31cforums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…bb2aff666203e3b655a9dd31c forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…bb2aff666203e3b655a9dd31cforums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…bb2aff666203e3b655a9dd31c forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…bb2aff666203e3b655a9dd31cforums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…bb2aff666203…

• I've also sent you a PM.

• Dorks

• We are in the middle of deploying a patch to the PS4 build that contains the following fixes: - Zooming in on a transformed card will no longer cause the application to close - Zooming in on a transformed card will now correctly show a small image of the previous version of the card - Extended Art cards can now be correctly saved into decks - Extended Art cards can now be read when played in game - Settings can now be accessed without error - Cards in reserves of a draft can now be examined - Fi…

• 2018 Season 2 Sleeve Poll

HEXPaladon - - HEX Discussions

Apparently if an AA in the Ladder is sapphire it gets a sleeve?

• Quote from Transience: “Quote from HEXPaladon: “Hint: The death is so profound that it will alter something else in game. ” It's not Princess Cory, is it? ” Nothing can kill Princess Cory. He's like a pokemon, he only faints.

• Hint: The death is so profound that it will alter something else in game.

• Quote from schild: “Quote from HEXSirSleepy: “Quote from Colin: “Quote from HEXPaladon: “Quote from schild: “Also I'm buying one of those shirts ” Screenshot or it didn't happen... ” Hey, I bought 5! ” What... Why? What is happening? WHAT IS GOING ON? ” i don't know what Colin is doing but I bought mine in a youth small and I'm putting it on a stray cat ” Probably right

• Quote from Draconix: “Isn't Jared married now, he can't be hanging out SOLO (cup). ” We need to make sure his wife gets one of these.

• Quote from schild: “Also I'm buying one of those shirts ” Screenshot or it didn't happen...

• We've made a balance change to the "Trained" warrior class gem. Details in the link. hextcg.com/pve-balance-warriors-minor-orb-training/

• Quote from JeffHoogland: “Bash post as a typo: Quote: “Here are our top 8 finishers, who battled it out in the Draft portion for their share of this week’s $1,000 prize: ” Top 8 was not draft. ” Fixed

• Quote from Audens: “FYI, it looks like a handful of cards are showing as having Gladiator 2 even though they shouldn't. Deep Freeze is the obvious one (as it's an action and shouldn't be able to have Gladiator), but it also looks like all the Deathless are listed as having it in the spoiler, which they didn't in previously spoiled versions (and which they presumably shouldn't, since it would make them way too strong). ” Fixed. You may need to refresh the page.

• Here is the real attendant from the Dev Stream forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…bb2aff666203e3b655a9dd31c

• Quote from OzawaWanderer: “@HEXRysu Can we get some Merry Caravan spoils like today or Tomorrow please? ” Everything in due time...

• Friday Update! 6.02.17

HEXPaladon - - HEX Discussions

Do you think there is a store somewhere that Cocoon-o-Mancer goes to buy clothes like that? Are there enough of these people around to warrant a store or does he have to have all his clothing custom made? Do you think he picked out that outfit just to compete in the Frost Ring Arena and left his casual clothes at home? It seems he has both a sleeved shirt/jacket and a cape... I have so many questions about the world of Cocoon-o-Mancer fashion!

• Patch notes for tonight's patch can be found here: hextcg.com/patch-notes-v1-0-5-115/ Discuss!

• Translation Team

HEXPaladon - - HEX News and Announcements

Quote from Gryffe: “Hey, great initiative you have there ! Question : does the use of your translation tool require programming knowledge, like, knowing how to read code ? 'Cause I've never done that before... I'm going to work on my application today. As a native French speaker, I'm aiming for a work as a translator after my studies. Might be just the right time to add some experience to my résumé ” No programming knowledge needed. There are some simple html things you may encounter, but they a…

• Translation Team

HEXPaladon - - HEX News and Announcements

Quote from Fred: “Clicking on Dino's email address in the article actually mails to someone@example.com You should consider fixing that ” Whoops, fixed.