Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

• Hogarth bugged in FRA

Perandus - - Bugs and Tech Issues

The punishment for cheater is death. Off with his 4 heads!!

• FRA post Set 9, thoughts?

Perandus - - HEX Discussions

Hex: "Let's put new cards in the arena, but give players old cards. HAHAHA!!"

• forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…e0f13d77f364a4a8192fe8682

• Forgotten Triolith's weapon says, "While this is in your hand: Discard 3 cards arrowr.png play this for free." It can discard itself and return from the crypt, which means you only lose 2 cards. It should say "Discard 3 other cards."

• I want to donate platinum to HexTCGBrowser. Whom should I send it to? UPDATE: An administrator at HexTCGBrowser said send it to Romichete.1

• forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…e0f13d77f364a4a8192fe8682

• TheGreatCulling, No, the rule says that. The text doesn't. And permanent modifiers don't always persist through transformations, because when a card transforms into another card type, (i.e. troop into constant), it automatically reverts.

• Zurai, I didn't know other transformations work that way, thank you. It seems very confusing because the text says: - "Transform target troop into a random troop with cost +1." But what it does is: - "Transform target troop into a random troop with cost +1, and then apply previous changes to its cost." I agree with Firellius that keeping track of previous changes makes the satyr's active and passive "very hard to use."

• In other words, the satyr mercenary's active says it transforms your card into a random card with +1 cost. What it says: 1. Current cost +1 2. Transform. What it does: 1. Current cost +1 2. Transform. 3. Current cost + previous changes. For example, his passive increased my Poppy Pixie's cost from 3 to 6, and then his active transformed Poppy Pixie into Snarlbrute, which should have a cost of 7, but it has a cost of 10 because his active includes previous changes. Other transformation cards like…

• Vote for the tentacle woman! We need more tentacle women in our lives!

• It was a big help for me when I was a new player too.

• The secret to unlocking Sporeburg for the Ardent is likely related to health, because every deck that unlocked it could gain health, and every deck that did not could not gain health. . . ● . Gaardan said he unlocked it 1 times using his cleric deck. . . ● . StoHelit and Knightmare said they unlocked it 4 times using their Hawkor deck, which had Leeching Burrower. Knightmare's version had Gravebane Vial with trinket. . . ● . StoHelit said he unlocked it 1 times using his Lillyth deck, which had …

• Sin'glar is good for something after all, haha. I updated the pages for Mad Aradam and Succubus. Maybe I will update the page for Shin'hare Abductor next.

• Do you guys want to merge with Team Clockwork's wiki? The wiki administrator Brynhildr said he wanted to convert it to a traditional wiki or merge with another wiki so we can save $8.99 per month. If we merge, then maybe we can share the savings. If you're interested, we can discuss it here or at our Discord chat.

• Can Hex automatically re-save our decks when we get the "invalid deck" error? It would save us a lot of trouble.

• Your highness, You don't need to explain the user interface because new players can hover their mouse over buttons and icons and read the descriptions themselves. As Martin LeBlanc‏ said, "A user interface is like a joke. If you have to explain it, it’s not that good." I'm afraid I cannot recommend this guide. Please don't execute me.

• Quote from Pandaemonium: “Quote from Perandus: “Problem It takes too long to find an opponent in draft, especially if you have 2-0 wins. Solutions Let players queue multiple games at the same time. This can be multiple game modes (i.e. constructed, draft, evo, etc.), multiple drafts (one deck with 2-0 wins, one deck with 0-1 wins, etc.), or both. If it's multiple drafts, then you would need to let players start a new draft before they finish their current draft. Queuing multiple game modes at th…

• Problem It takes too long to find an opponent in draft, especially if you have 2-0 wins. Solutions Let players queue multiple games at the same time. This can be multiple game modes (i.e. constructed, draft, evo, etc.), multiple drafts (one deck with 2-0 wins, one deck with 0-1 wins, etc.), or both. If it's multiple drafts, then you would need to let players start a new draft before they finish their current draft. Queuing multiple game modes at the same time is a common suggestion in many games…

• Stuck at Victory Screen

Perandus - - Bugs and Tech Issues

It happened to me 5 times after yesterday's patch and never before. King Gabriel told me to repair the installer. I did and apparently he's not the king of fixing bugs.

• I unlocked the Sporeburg for the Ardent 1 out of 7 times when I created at least 10 shroompins. The successful time was when: - I won by damage. - Lionel survived. - I used Mooof the Kickstarter mercenary and a deck with many shroomkins and shroomkin-theme cards. - I used Fungus Liberation Front to create an army of and Lumbering Sparklespores. Some Lumbering Sparklespores created valors, but I don't remember how many valors or which troops became valorous. - The Shin'hare Abductor's passive cre…